剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表
I don't know how he's managed to live this long.
我都不知道他怎么活到现在的
By not blowing things up.
因为他没把东西炸飞
Yes, well, I am very proud of that explosion.
我可是很为那次爆♥炸♥自豪的
Well, I'm glad about that, because you're going to hang for it.
我很欣慰 因为你就要为此被吊死了
Hmm. Well, maybe at the last moment
也许到了最后一刻
I'll discover how to make myself invisible.
我会发现让自己隐形的办法
The date is set.
日子已经定了
Sunrise tomorrow.
明天日出之时
Be strong, my son.
坚强点 儿子
I can change this. No.
我能改变这一切 不
There are some things we must accept.
有些事我们不得不接受
This is not one of them.
不包括这件事
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
All will be well.
一切都会好的
I promise.
我保证
Icarus!
伊卡洛斯
This had better be good.
最好是什么有价值的消息
I am not interested in a tale of a tavern brawl.
我对什么酒馆斗殴之类的琐事不感兴趣
My father is due to be executed tomorrow.
我父亲明天就要被处决了
You disturbed me to tell me this?
你来烦我就是要告诉我这个
I beg you to rethink.
我求你再考虑一下
Take him away!
把他带走
No, you don't understand.
不 你不懂
I am not interested in your pleas.
我对你的请求毫无兴趣
I have news.
我有消息
Of Ariadne.
关于阿里阿德涅的
What news?
什么消息
You will not hang my father?
你不会把我父亲吊死吧
I will not hang your father.
我不会把你父亲吊死
She hides in the woods. This I know.
她躲在树林里 这个我知道
Her followers are headed towards the silver mines at Pangeon...
她的追随者正前往潘吉因的银矿
with some urgency.
非常急切
What do they hope to find there?
他们想在那找到什么
I do not know.
我不知道
You have done well.
你做得很不错
You will free my father. No.
你会放了我父亲吗 不
I will not hang your father. I said nothing of freeing him.
我不会吊死你父亲 我可没说会放了他
Why would I do that...
你给的消息这么有用
when you bring me such useful information?
我为什么要那么做
Aeson?
埃宋
Aeson?
埃宋
Aeson, I need to speak to you.
埃宋 我要和你谈谈
I have news of Jason.
我有杰森的消息
Who are you?
你是谁
It's Pythagoras.
我是毕达哥拉斯
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Aeson...
埃宋
I trust this news pleases you.
这个消息应该会让您很高兴吧
Send men to the Valley of Iria. Pythagoras must return that way.
派人去伊利亚之谷 毕达哥拉斯肯定走那边
Follow him. He will certainly lead us to Jason.
跟着他 他会引我们找到杰森
What is it? Nothing.
怎么了 没什么
We draw closer.
越来越近了
Indeed. He is finally within our sights.
没错 我们终于看到他了
I'm a fool.
我真是个傻瓜
That woman makes me a fool.
那女人让我跟傻瓜一样
Even after all that she has done I trusted her with this.
就算她作恶多端 我还是那么相信她
I trusted she would not tell him.
我相信她不会告诉他
It was to her advantage.
这于她有利
How so? Jason was about to kill her.
为什么 杰森本来是要去杀了她
If only he had, for now he is lost to all of us.
要是杀了她就好了 现在我们失去他了
His heart has blackened.
他已经变心了
Where once there was compassion, now there is just anger.
曾经的怜悯之心 如今为愤怒侵占
Anger and hatred.
愤怒与憎恨
Those who are touched by the Gods carry the darkness within them.
那些受神眷顾的人内心也有黑暗
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
I thank you for your belief in me but I fear it is misplaced.
谢谢你相信我 但恐怕你求错人了
I cannot do what you ask.
我做不到你所要求的事
You're the only one who can save him.
只有你能救他
All this endless fighting leaves me weary.
我已经厌烦了这些无休止的争斗
Power passes from hand to hand, but nothing changes.
掌权者换了一个又一个 但什么都没变
I fear that without you, Jason cannot resist Pasiphae.
我怕没有你 杰森无法抵挡帕西法厄
We must believe that good will triumph.
我们必须相信邪不胜正
Were he himself, that might be true.
如果还是原来的他 还有这个可能
Look at the life he has lived,
看看他走过的路
all that he has accomplished without me.
没有我在身边时他所取得的成就
Jason believes his father to be dead.
杰森相信他父亲已经死了
I am dead to him. That is the best way.
我对他来说已经死了 这样最好
How can that be so?
为什么
In another life Jason had a father...
杰森在另一段人生中有一个父亲
a father who protected him, who he could be proud of.
一个可以保护他 令他自豪的父亲
Look at me!
看看我
I am not that man.
那个人不是我
Would that I were...
我也希望我是...
Would that I could have my life again.
我希望能再次拥抱生活
It is anticipated that the boy will lead us to Ariadne and Jason.
那个孩子会带我们找到阿里阿德涅和杰森
As soon as you have Pythagoras in sight,
只要你们一看到毕达哥拉斯
dispatch a messenger without delay.
就立刻派遣信使
It's a shame Pythagoras is missing this!
太可惜了 毕达哥拉斯错过了美食
It was a fool's mission. He's probably dead.
那是不可能的任务 他可能已经死了
You can give him my share, should he return.
要是他回来了 可以把我这份给他
Pythagoras is not dead. I would know if he were.
毕达哥拉斯没死 要是他死了我会有感觉的
In here.
这儿
How long have you two been friends?
你们认识多久了
Long enough to forget how long, and believe it to be for ever.
久到我都不记得了 原以为一辈子不会变
What Jason did to you...
杰森对你做的...
he did it for me, to save me.
他是为了我 为了救我
He thought he was doing the right thing.
他认为他做了正确的事
Jason always thinks he's doing the right thing.
杰森总认为他做的是正确的事
And Medusa, she...she knew...
而美杜莎 她...她知道...
Oh, yeah...she knew.
她当然知道
She knew what she was doing.
她知道她在干什么
And believe me, I'm just as angry with her.
相信我 我也对她很生气
Don't let her death be in vain.
别让她白白牺牲
Don't let it destroy those who are still living.
不要因此影响到还活着的人
Talk to him.
跟他谈谈
Maybe you can find a way through.
也许你能说通他
What will you do?
你要怎么做
I don't know.
我不知道
Return to my friends.
回去找我朋友
I'll do what I can. And I have not done what I can?
我要尽我所能 那我就没有咯
Well, no, you haven't.
没有 你没有
You are the one person who can help. Jason needs you.
你是唯一能帮上忙的人 杰森需要你
For the first time ever, he really needs you, and you...
头一次 他真的需要你 可你
You are deserting him. I am not deserting him.
你抛弃了他 我没有抛弃他
The Jason I first met,
我最初认识的杰森
the Jason I have journeyed with these past years,
共同相处这么多年的杰森
is a person I admire with all my heart.
是我所衷心敬佩的榜样
The kind of person I would like to be.
我希望成为他那样的人
He is brave.
他勇敢
He is loyal.
忠诚
He is nothing like you.
跟你不一样
Do not look so afraid.
不用这样害怕
I mean you no harm.
我不会伤害你
There's no more to say.
没别的可说了
In that case, we will walk in silence.
既然如此 我们就安静地走吧
I do not wish to fight with you.
我不想跟你打
Whatever has happened,
不管发生了什么
we should not be turning knives on each other.
我们都不该刀剑相对
I cannot deny my anger.
我无法否认我的愤怒
Then don't.
那就别否认
剧集 | 亚特兰蒂斯(2013) | 导航列表