剧集 | 跨越大西洋(2020) | 导航列表
看来日本轰炸了珍珠港 先生
It looks as if the Japanese have bombed Pearl Harbor, sir.
前情提要
我要求国会宣布进入战争状态
I ask that the Congress declare a state of war.
我们担心可能有阴谋
Our concern is that there might be a conspiracy
要绑♥架♥你和你的孩子
to kidnap you and the children.
玛塔
Martha...
看着我的眼睛告诉我 你对他没感觉
奥拉夫
Olav!
跨越大西洋
现在播出
跨越大西洋
现在播出
号♥外 号♥外 快来看吧
Extra, extra! Read all about it!
德国破坏者在纽约被抓获
German saboteurs captured in New York!
号♥外 号♥外 快来看吧
Extra, extra! Read all about it!
给你 孩子
Here you go, kid.
德国破坏者在纽约被抓获
German saboteurs captured in New York!
U型潜艇运送间谍上岸 8人落网
纳粹阴谋失败
-号♥外 号♥外 快来看吧 -能给我来一份吗
- Extra, extra! Read all about it! - Could I get one here?
-谢谢您 -谢谢
- Thank you, sir. - Thank you.
德国破坏者在纽约被抓获
German saboteurs captured in New York!
斯普林伍德庄园
纽约
我来了
I'm coming.
现在是个去拜访你女友的好机会
-你确定吗
-对 但把孩子们带上
我必须和富兰克林谈谈 单独谈
拿着这些包...
Okay, take these bags...
好的先生 马上就来
Yes, sir, right away.
欢迎
Welcome.
对
Yes.
真是好消息 哈里 谢谢
That's great news, Harry, thank you.
我很想你
Oh, I have missed you.
我想你已经听说我们抓获了德国破坏者吧
I reckon you've heard about our German saboteurs.
对 我们松了一大口气
Yes, we are so relieved.
-听着 我想... -听着 我有些...
- Listen, I wanted... - Listen, I have some...
你先说
You first.
我忍♥不了了
Oh, I can't keep it to myself any longer.
玛塔 我刚刚收到确认
Martha, I just received confirmation
一过夏天
that seven destroyers
会有七艘驱逐舰完工
are ready to start their maiden voyage to England
进行驶往英格兰的处♥女♥航
shortly after the summer.
你们要得到你们的战舰了
Well, you are getting your warship.
是美国给予
A gift from America
挪威的礼物
to Norway.
谢谢 这真是...
Thank you, that's...
太棒了
wonderful news.
该你了 你刚想说...
Your turn. You were saying...
没有 没什么重要的
No, no. Nothing important.
我是福布斯
Forbes speaking.
我会处理的
当然了 你以为我是谁啊
她们到了 我得挂了
跨
越
大
西
洋
第
七
集
总算来了
Finally!
你们好
Hello.
-你们好 -见到你们真是太好了
- Hello. - Oh, how wonderful to see you.
欢迎
Welcome.
孩子们 你们好啊
Hello, children.
给你的
For you.
-给我的 -我亲手摘的
- For me? - I picked them myself.
对 我们停车在路边摘的
Yes, we stopped by the road.
你真是太好了
How incredibly kind of you.
我特别喜欢花
I love flowers.
进屋吧
Come on up.
路上还顺利吧
Did you have a nice ride?
对 天气很热
Oh, yes. It was hot.
我能想象
I can imagine.
我的露台很凉快
There's a nice breeze on my patio,
你放心吧
so don't you worry.
我想和妈妈在一起
I want to be with Mom.
妈妈现在忙着呢 我们就在这待一会儿
我这准备了新鲜的柠檬汁
I've got some fresh lemonade.
你渴吗
Are you thirsty?
但也许 我是说也许啊
But maybe, well, just maybe,
待会儿我们可以去吃点冰淇淋
later we can go and get some ice cream.
我想也是 来吧
That's what I thought. Come on.
看看你们两个吧
Oh, look at you two.
但真的有必要
But is it really necessary
处决阴谋破坏者吗
to execute the saboteurs?
绝对啊
Absolutely.
我们必须给希♥特♥勒♥发出明确的信♥号♥♥
We must send a strong message to Hitler.
-上电椅 -他们不配
- The electric chair? - They don't deserve
以军人的方式处决
a soldier's execution.
但没有证据证明那晚
But there is no evidence they were after
他们要攻击你或我
either you or me that night.
不管怎样 招了的那几个
Regardless, the ones who confessed
供出了其他行动的计划
revealed plans of other operations
可能会产生灾难性后果的行动
that could have been disastrous.
很多美国人免于一死了
Many American lives were spared.
这么多暴♥力♥
All this violence.
这么多安保
And all this security.
小心驶得万年船
Better safe than sorry.
艾丝翠德 站住
Astrid! Stop!
我无意打听 但
I don't mean to pry, but
王储妃殿下与总统
what exactly is the relationship between the crown princess
到底是什么关系
and the president?
即便我知道 我也不能告诉你
Even if I knew, I am not in a position to tell you.
但我相信至少你知道那些谣言吧
But I'm sure you're aware of the rumors, at least.
他们的确经常在一起
And they do spend a lot of time together.
连个女伴都不带
Even without a chaperone.
你为什么此刻没陪着她呢
I mean, why aren't you with her now?
我必须要道歉
I have to apologize that
伊丽莎·福布斯是个漏网之鱼
Eliza Forbes slipped through the cracks.
谁会想得到呢
Who could've thought?
她是给我妈妈做按♥摩♥的
She was my mother's masseuse, for God's sake.
我不太明白
I'm not sure I understand.
不能信任她
She's not to be trusted.
结果她与挪威的
Turns out she's closely connected
纳粹首相关系很密切
to the Norwegian Nazi prime minister.
她和他弟弟是好朋友
She is good friends with his brother,
他恰巧就住在布鲁克林
who happens to live in Brooklyn.
-她绝对是纳粹支持者 -我的天
- She is definitely pro-Nazi. - Oh, my God.
我明白
I know.
拉格妮现在就在福布斯太太家做客呢
Ragni is visiting Mrs. Forbes now.
什么
What?
对 她还带着孩子们呢
Yes, and she has the children with her.
琼斯
Jones!
你们觉得如何 孩子们
So what do you say, children?
-你们现在想吃点冰淇淋吗 -想
- Would you like some ice cream now? - Yes!
-我想吃嘛 -路尽头有个卖♥♥冰淇淋的摊
- Yes, please! - There's an ice cream place down the road--
我带他们去没事吧
do you mind if I take them?
我有的选吗
Do I have any choice?
没有
No.
不 我带他们去
No, I'll take them.
放心吧 就在那边
Oh, relax-- it's right over there,
你能有多少机会能坐下来
and how often do you get the chance to be off your feet
清净五分钟啊
for five minutes?
好吧 但你们要听福布斯太太的话 好吗
All right, then, but listen to Mrs. Forbes, okay?
-我们会的 -好的
- Yes. Yes. We will. - Yes.
我们去去就回
And we'll be back in five.
来吧 孩子们 这边走
Come along, children, it's this way.
怎么可能没人知道
How is it possible that no one knows
福布斯太太住在哪儿呢
where Mrs. Forbes lives?
剧集 | 跨越大西洋(2020) | 导航列表