剧集 | 跨越大西洋(2020) | 导航列表
战况日渐恶化
No war material
同盟国尚未收到
has been provided to the Allies as the situation
任何军备品
is worsening by the day.
《跨越大西洋》前情提要
人们每天都在受苦受难
People are suffering every day
而美国的支援还没有到来
and the help from America hasn't come.
你为什么不自己做点事呢
Why don't you do something yourself?
人性美好的一面
The good side of humanity
终会战胜
will prevail.
你有明确的主张
You have a real message.
你能去巡回演讲 玛塔
You're going on tour, Martha.
谢谢
Thank you.
跨越大西洋
现在播出
奥帕纳雷达站 我是洛卡德列兵
Opana Radar Unit, Private Lockard speaking.
是
Yes.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们现在可以关机了
We can shut down now.
等一下
Wait a sec.
我们能否先开着 等其他人到了
Can we keep it running until the others get here?
拜托 乔
Come on, Joe.
中士批准我们练习
Sarge gave us permission to practice.
我需要学会如何操作示波器
I need to learn how to operate the oscilloscope.
再说了 我们下面一个小时还能干什么
After all, what else should we do for the next hour?
好吧
Fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么...你怎么测量滞后
So... how do you measure the delay?
-相位调整器是用手轮控制的 -明白了
- The phase shifter is controlled by the hand-wheel. - I see.
扫频信♥号♥♥通过时...
So when the sweep signal passes through it...
你将发射脉冲置于发线瞄准仪之下
...you place the transmit pulse under this hairline.
像这样
Like this ...
天啊
Holy crap!
这是什么
What's this?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你碰了什么东西吗
Did you touch anything?
没有
No.
我从没见过这样的情况
I've never seen anything like it.
也许...
Maybe...
也许我们应该报告指挥部
Maybe we should call Command.
别发疯了
Don't be crazy.
7点钟开始这就不是我们要操心的事了
It stopped being our problem at 7:00.
很可能是故障或者
It's probably a malfunction or it's
读数有问题
giving us a false reading.
如果不是呢
What if it's not?
好吧
Okay.
长官
Hello, sir?
这里是奥帕纳雷达站
This is Opana Radar Unit.
发现多架飞机正在接近我们
We have multiple aircraft approaching.
北偏东33.75度
From the north; three points east.
很庞大的一个机群 长官
It's an awful big grouping, sir.
好的
All right.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
他说不必担心
He said not to worry about it.
很可能是预计从旧金山来的B-17轰炸机
It's probably some B-17s expected in from San Francisco.
"很可能"啊
"Probably," Huh?
那就不拉警报吗
So, no alarm, then?
绝对不用
Absolutely not.
那...
So...
当扫频信♥号♥♥通过相位调整器时...
When the sweep signal passes through the phase shifter...
珍珠港
1941年12月7日
跨
越
大
西
洋
第
六
集
借过
Excuse me.
看来日本轰炸了珍珠港 总统先生
It looks as if the Japanese have bombed Pearl Harbor, sir.
有重大伤亡
There are great casualties.
让海军部长给我立刻滚过来
Tell the secretary of the Navy to get his ass in here now.
已经在路上了
Already on his way.
米茜
Missy?
-米茜 -我在 对不起
- Missy! - Yes-- sorry.
给我接通参议院多数党领袖的电♥话♥
Get me the Senate majority leader on the phone!
是
Yes.
是 是
Yes, yes.
借过
Sorry.
我需要参议院多数党领袖马上接听总统的电♥话♥
I need the Senate majority leader now for the president.
现在播报太平洋方面的最新局势
Here is the latest news from the situation in the Pacific.
日本空袭了夏威夷珍珠港的
Japan has attacked the American naval base
美国海军基地
of Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, in an airstrike.
罗斯福总统刚刚宣布的此消息
The announcement was just issued by president Roosevelt.
火奴鲁鲁 继续讲
Go ahead, Honolulu.
进来
Yes.
有人来访 殿下
有很多受伤的海员和其他士兵
Many injured sailors and other servicemen.
肯定有数十 可能有上百人
Have certainly been scores, possibly hundreds.
富兰克林
Franklin.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
抱歉我没来用午餐 玛塔
I'm sorry I couldn't make it to lunch, Martha.
你一直都是对的
You were right all along.
战争还是找上了我们
The war did catch up with us.
我真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
德国向我们宣战
It's only a matter of time
只是时间问题了
before Germany declares war on us.
我们双线作战会非常局促
We'll be hard-pressed to fight the battle on two fronts.
但德国♥军♥队好像被东部战线拖住了
But German forces seems to be tied up at the east front.
毕竟德国人就那么多啊
And after all, there are only so many Germans.
而美国是个强大的国家
And America is such a powerful country.
可能没你想的那么强大
Not as powerful as you might think.
我们要花上很长时间才能集结起
It's going to take a long time for us to mobilize
强大的军事力量
a strong military force.
我恐怕在我们宣布胜利之前
I fear we'll suffer many more defeats
还要遭受很多失败
before we can declare victory.
我早该预料到
I should've seen it coming.
-富兰克林... -我读了每份报告
- Franklin... - I read every report.
他们...杀了我们成千上万的男儿 玛塔
They... killed thousands of our boys, Martha.
瓮中捉鳖那般
Like sitting ducks.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我能理解你的感受
I know how you feel.
我们的军队
Our military forces
毫无防备 就像你们的一样
were unprepared, like yours.
但与你们不同的是 我们与德国人比是寡不敌众
But unlike you, we were outnumbered by the Germans.
即便如此 我们依然立场坚定
And yet, we stood our ground.
我们并未放弃
We didn't give up.
我们的人很有斗志
Our men were motivated.
他们心中的信念坚定不移
In their hearts and by their conviction,
他们为了一切所爱而战斗
they fought for everything they love.
为了自♥由♥
For freedom.
为了我们的民♥主♥
For our democracy.
这些价值美国人也同样珍视
The same values that Americans hold so dear.
想象一下你的国家能做到什么
Just imagine what your country could achieve
只要民众士气高昂 团结一心
if its citizens were motivated and unified.
但你们最终还是输了 亲爱的
But in the end, you lost, my dear.
没有
No!
我们没有输
We didn't!
我们只是输了第一轮
We just lost the first round.
战争还未结束
The fight is not over yet.
现在 你去动员你的民众吧
Now, you go and motivate your people.
我要求国会宣布
I ask that the Congress declare
由于日本无故发动残忍♥袭击
that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by Japan
于星期日 1941年12月7日
on Sunday, December 7, 1941,
美国与日本帝国
a state of war has existed
现已进入战争状态
between the United States and the Japanese empire.
剧集 | 跨越大西洋(2020) | 导航列表