剧集 | 跨越大西洋(2020) | 导航列表
I don't know if I can do this anymore.
现在我没有任何可以倾诉的人
I don't have anyone to talk to now.
倾诉重要的事情
About the important things.
除了我
Well, except me.
除了你
Except you.
米茜
Missy!
米茜
Missy.
米茜
Missy!
米茜
Missy!
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
好了 看起来一切都在控制中
All right, looks like everything's under control.
各位 回到自己的位置
Everybody, head back to your positions.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们该进去了 还有很多工作
We should go back in, we have so much work to do.
米茜好惨啊
I feel so bad for Missy.
真希望她能缓过来
I really do hope she comes around.
玛塔
Märtha?
玛塔
Märtha...
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我得走了
I have to leave.
米茜会没事的
Missy will be fine.
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
-快进屋吧 拜托 -不
- Come back inside, please. - No.
我得走了
I have to go.
玛塔 留下吧
Märtha, please stay.
纽约长岛
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
-所以总统不请自来了吗
-对
我不好拒绝 我们很久没见了
-但今晚呢
-妈妈
停下 你们把整个沙滩都拖来了
我们能整个暑假都住在这吗
Can we stay here all summer?
对 拜托了
Yes, please!
-我爱沙滩 -我也是
- I love the beach! - Me, too!
好 我们可以待很长时间
欧斯格太太
Mrs. ØStgaard.
你有客人
You have a guest.
是福布斯太太吗
Oh, is it Mrs. Forbes?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
-我问过你了
-对 去见她吧
谢谢
教父今晚回来 但睡觉时间不变
-你们保证吗
-保证
-划十字
-不是那么说的
西格妮
当教父来时
When Godfather is coming,
我要整晚不睡
I'm gonna stay up all night.
不 这不公平 那我们都要熬夜
不行 大家都照常睡觉
王储殿下来电
爸爸
爸爸
Daddy!
-我想先说
-爸爸
姑娘们
-我们今天去游泳了
-真有趣
-我们做了沙堡
-结果被哈拉尔毁了
-是吗
-他不是故意的
我能跟妈妈说话吗
妈妈 爸爸找你
艾纳参加夏令营了 他说很有趣
-还有教父今晚会来
-嘘 艾丝翠德
-但我们不能熬夜
-电♥话♥给我
爸爸 爸爸你在吗
他说他得挂了
到你了
You're it!
-是吗 -哈拉尔
我得说你的故事惊讶到我了
I must say you surprised me with that story.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yes.
我从没告诉过别人 连尼克莱也没告诉
I never told this to anybody, not even Nikolai.
你的秘密在我这很安全
Well, your secret's safe with me.
说起来 我不介意给他一次深度按♥摩♥
Speaking of, I wouldn't mind giving that one a deep massage.
他叫什么
What's his name?
琼斯 琼斯探员
Jones, Agent Jones.
他的名字叫探员吗
His first name is Agent?
真合适
How suitable!
我其实不知道他叫什么
I actually have no idea what his first name is.
糟糕 我没烟了
Oh, damn, I'm out of cigarettes.
-你可以抽我的 -不 谢了
- You can have one of mine. - No, thanks.
我要抽特定牌子
I need my brand.
我车里应该还有一包
I should have a pack in the car.
我去看看孩子们
I'll go check up on the children.
我去看看小琼斯
And I'll check up on Jonesy there.
你真调皮
You're terrible.
没错
That I am.
拿香烟
Cigarettes.
总统来了
President's coming!
谢谢
Thank you.
我有种感觉 你最近在躲着我
I get a feeling you've been trying to avoid me lately.
我只是很忙 仅此而已
I've just been busy, that's all.
你确定吗
Hm, you sure?
米茜怎么样
How is Missy?
她还撑着
She's holding up.
她姐姐在照顾她
Her sister takes good care of her.
她怎么样了 富兰克林
How is she, Franklin?
她局部瘫痪了
She's partially paralyzed.
几乎不能说话
She can barely speak.
是次严重的中风
It was a severe stroke.
她能恢复吗
Will she recover?
-找福布斯太太吗 -对
- Looking for Mrs. Forbes? - Yes.
我刚才看到她了
I saw her a while ago.
她去车里拿东西
She went to get something out of her car.
听着 富兰克林 我
Listen, Franklin, I...
我来这里是因为
I came out here because
我需要时间思考
I needed some time to think.
这个嘛
Well, well...
思考被过誉了
Thinking is overrated.
然而情感
Feelings, on the other hand,
却从不撒谎
they never lie.
但有时它们全混淆在一起
But sometimes they get all muddled.
是吗
Do they?
对
Yes.
在这些时候
And in these times,
人需要保持清醒的头脑
one needs to keep a clear head
不让情感占据上风
and not let emotions get the better of you.
我是琼斯探员
Agent Jones speaking.
你去哪了
Oh, where were you?
没去哪
Nowhere.
我只是去呼吸了新鲜空气 你懂的
I was just getting some fresh air, you know.
什么时候
When?
明白
Understood.
你想告诉我什么 玛塔
What is it that you're trying to tell me, Märtha?
我...
Well, I...
先生
Sir!
有情况
We have a situation.
我需要你们俩马上跟我来
I need you both to come with me now.
怎么了 有人在这吗
What is it? Is someone here?
带所有人去安全地方 红色警报
Get everyone to safety. Code Red!
-这不是演习 -什么
- This is not a drill! - What?
女士 带上伊丽莎 去找孩子
Ma'am, take Eliza, go find the children,
去你们的房♥间 然后锁门 赶紧
and go to your room-- lock your door, now!
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What's happened? - I don't know.
进屋吧 快走
Go inside, come on.
-我的孩子们呢 -他们在楼上 女士
- Where are my children? - They're covered upstairs, ma'am.
-我想让他们跟我一起 -我明白
- I want them with me. - I understand,
但现在让他们在楼上更安全
but right now it's safer to keep them upstairs.
更安全 对谁来说
Safer? For whom?
相信我
Trust me.
我拍了最好的两个手下保护他们
I have two of my best men with them.
去地下室 锁上门
Go down to the basement, lock the door,
剧集 | 跨越大西洋(2020) | 导航列表