剧集 | 跨越大西洋(2020) | 导航列表
我怕人们看穿我
怕他们看出我其实很无知
如果不是因为您 我不会在这里
您是一个好人
我们约定吧 奥托
约定我们都要坚强勇敢
约定我们都会各自完成正确的事 即使我们很害怕
挪威领♥事♥馆♥
伦敦
打扰了 各位
Excuse me, gentlemen.
您有访客 欧斯格先生
You have visitors, Mr. Ostgaard.
这边请
This way, please.
让我好好看看你们
-爸爸
-我们去吃点东西吧
你一定要见见埃尔林
埃尔林·哈姆什中尉
埃尔林从德军手里救出我们 帮助我们逃来英国
那我一定要谢谢你了 哈姆什 你愿意一起进餐吗
-愿意
-你可以喊他埃尔林 爸爸
我们订婚了
订婚了
-但你才...
-我已经满19岁了
我们真该好好庆祝一下
我们要告诉你母亲 来吧
来吧
宝贝 我好想你们 你们所有人
我太想你们了
我们也想你 妈妈
-好好照顾自己
-好的 你也是
谢谢你们
再见 亲亲抱抱
我女儿 乌拉 她要结婚了
My daughter, Ulla, she's getting married.
-太棒了 -他们很相爱 一切都好
- That's wonderful. - They're in love, everything is okay.
我告诉过你了 他们会没事的
I told you they were all right!
而且她要结婚了
And she's getting married?
没错
Yes.
稍息
看起来很不错 你把事情安排得很好
谢谢您 挪威部队整装待发
内阁想恢复国防部长这个职位
我猜王储殿下是部长候选人
他们还是不乐意
但是...
我认为你最能胜任 弗莱舍尔将军
-显而易见
-我们不应过早庆祝
我会说服我父亲支持
所以您想向内阁提议...
建议他们任命弗莱舍尔将军为国防部长
他以历史最快速度组建了挪威部队 他强壮果断
而且想发配我们的军队去挪威
所以呢 那不正是我们组建挪威军队的目的吗
是的 但内阁害怕收到报复
每一次任务都造成了抵抗战士和平民的伤亡
德方必须对此负责
-他出去了 -出去了
- Oh, he's out. - Out?
那他三点的会议呢
But what about his 3:00?
取消了
It's canceled.
是什么急事让他取消了会议
And what urgency made him cancel?
大胆猜测一下
Take a wild guess.
当然了
Of course.
我猜她需要一些建议和宽慰
I guess she needed some advice and comforting.
想必富兰克林两样都能给她
I'm sure Franklin is able to provide her with a lot of both.
看看她现在又在折腾些什么了
Oh, take a look at what she's up to now.
她开放自己的住所 接纳挪威水手
She's opened her home to Norwegian sailors.
王储妃玛塔殿下开放住所接纳负伤水手
看来她现在不会再觉得孤单了
Guess she isn't lonely anymore.
-小心脚下 -谢谢
- Watch your step... - Thank you.
这里就是遇袭水手之家吗
Is this the Home For Shipwrecked Sailors?
埃莉诺
Eleanor.
您好 玛塔
Hello, Märtha.
你的日程那么忙 今天怎么有空
So what made you free up time in your busy schedule
来看望我了呢
to come to visit me today?
我能直说吗
May I be frank with you?
当然
Of course.
那么...
Well...
说实话 当你刚到美国的时候
To be perfectly honest, when you first arrived,
我看到的是一位害羞而自满的王储妃
I saw a shy and complacent princess,
她对于撼动世界的战争
with a narrow and subjective perspective
有着狭隘又主观的看法
on the events that now shake our world.
但我意识到我看错你了 玛塔
But I realize I've been wrong about you, Märtha.
您还想要我的帮助吗
Do you still want my help?
当然
Well... yes.
当然 非常想要
Yes, I really do!
好
Good.
那我们就不要浪费时间了
Then let's stop wasting time.
开始吧 亲爱的
Go on, my dear.
不好意思
Excuse me...
鼓起勇气
Courage.
那 那天天气很好
It... it was a perfect day
很适合孩子们到户外玩耍
for the children to play outside.
充满欢笑嬉闹的一天
A day for fun, laughter-- joy.
米茜
Missy!
是寻常的...不 等一下
A day for daily... no wait.
是寻常的一天
For daily routines,
普通
normalcy...
和平
peace.
但那一天
But that day
却没能到来
never came.
你想要什么 玛塔
What is it you want, Märtha?
我想要我的国家得到和平与自♥由♥
I want peace and freedom for my country.
和平与自♥由♥
Peace and freedom...
很好 我也想要这些
Very well, so do I.
但它们都是很抽象的概念
But those are abstract concepts.
那么 你个人想要什么呢
So, what do you want?
我想要回我的生活
I want my life back.
但你现在还是活着 不是吗
But you're still alive, aren't you?
人在哪 生活就在哪
Life takes place wherever we live.
那么 有什么
So, what is it...
你在生活里想要的
that you concretely want--
具体的东西呢
in your life?
我想回家
I want to go home.
为什么 那里有什么呢
Why-- what do you expect to find there?
奥拉夫和我建的房♥子
The house that Olav and I built.
花♥园♥里有我亲手种的玫瑰
The garden with the roses I planted.
孩子们在爬树
The children's climbing tree.
我们的马匹 我们的床铺
Our horses, our beds.
我们的日常 就是...
Our routines, just...
平凡的日常生活
everyday life.
这是我想要的
That is what I want.
非常好
Good!
现在我们手头有素材了
Now we have something to work with.
来 玛塔
Come along, Märtha.
请起来
Get up.
埃莉诺...
Eleanor...
我们这是在干什么
What are we doing?
你要学习怎么丢人
You are learning how to be embarrassed.
如果需要的话 你可以把鞋脱了
Take your shoes off if you have to.
你太优雅了 玛塔
Oh, you're such a nice girl, Märtha.
太优雅了
Such a nice girl.
扮个鬼脸吧 玛塔
Make a face, Märtha.
-什么意思 -扮个又大又丑的鬼脸
- What do you mean? - Make a big, big ugly face.
不 玛塔 这还不够丑
Oh no, Märtha, still so pretty.
扶着扶手
Hand on the bannister.
深呼吸
Deep breath in,
肩膀舒展
shoulders back.
我是你的新闺蜜
I'm your new best friend,
而你要讲故事给我听
and you have a story to tell me.
再来一次
Now, do it again.
我叫玛塔
My name is Märtha.
我叫玛塔
My name is Märtha.
我叫玛塔
My name is Märtha.
我想要...
I want to go--
回家
hoooooome!
我去公开演讲
太好了
这是大好消息
这次我会把演讲稿写得简短一些 言简意赅
谢谢你 但我会自己写演讲稿
这是我的条件 谢谢你 莫根斯蒂纳
美国发起一场全国性的运动
America launches a nationwide campaign
电视机
为红十字协会募集资金
to raise funds for the Red Cross.
世界著名的火箭女郎舞蹈团
The huge throng is treated to patriotic entertainment
为人们献上了爱国主义表演
by the world famous Music Hall Rockettes.
红十字协会举♥行♥了令人印象深刻的盛会
剧集 | 跨越大西洋(2020) | 导航列表