剧集 | 跨越大西洋(2020) | 导航列表
How's the king?
感谢各位的到来
Thank you for coming.
她听起来累坏了
She sounded exhausted.
确实没错
Yes, she did.
也不奇怪 毕竟旅途劳顿
It's no wonder, considering the long journey.
至少她现在能休息了
At least she'll have time to rest now,
只要媒体不去骚扰她
providing the press leaves her alone.
我们邀请她周末来斯普林伍德
Let's invite her up to Springwood for the weekend.
没问题 我来安排时间
All right. I'll schedule it.
谢谢你 米茜
Thank you, Missy.
玛塔
Märtha.
真高兴你来了
I'm so glad you came.
再次见到你真好
So lovely to see you again.
谢谢你
Thank you.
应该的
Yes, of course.
你还记得我的秘书米茜吗
You remember my secretary, Missy.
王储妃
Crown Princess.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
很抱歉埃莉诺不能来迎接你
I am sorry Eleanor is not here to greet you.
她忙着治理国家
She's too busy running the country
我就清闲地假扮总统
while I pretend to be president.
你肯定就是拉格茜尔公主了
and you must be Princess Ragnhild?
很高兴认识你
What a pleasure.
我有礼物送给你
I have something for you.
不用客气
Welcome.
谢谢你 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
不用谢
You're very welcome.
你就是艾丝翠德公主吧
And you must be Princess Astrid.
是吗
Yes?
我也有礼物要送给你
I have something for you.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
这是哈拉尔
And this is Harald.
未来的国王 真是荣幸
The future king, an honor.
这是给你的
This is for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用客气
You're very welcome.
这位是谁
And who is this?
陪护人吗
A chaperone?
威廉·范蒙特·莫根斯蒂纳
Wilhelm von Munthe af Morgenstierne.
我是挪威大使
I'm ambassador to Norway.
真是个意外的惊喜
Well, what a pleasant surprise.
很高兴终于能见到您 总统先生
It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Mr. President.
远道而来 你一定口渴了吧
You must be thirsty after your trip.
喝点内太太拿手的柠檬汁吧
How about some of Mrs. N.'s famous lemonade?
听起来不错 谢谢
That would be lovely, thank you.
进屋吧
Come on.
很高兴你能平安到达
I'm so glad you're here safely.
是的
Yes...
莫根斯蒂纳大使
Ambassador Morgenstierne.
玛格丽特·莱汉德 你好
Marguerite LeHand-- how do you do?
你要知道
You have to understand,
-我真的需要和总统谈谈 -大使先生
- I really need to speak with the president. - Well, Mr. Ambassador,
你得先预约
you have to get an appointment.
我保证不会耽误太长时间
It won't take long, I promise.
走 我们去兜兜风
Come on, let's go for a drive.
兜风
A drive?
快点
come on, come on.
抱歉失陪了 大使先生
You'll have to excuse us, Mr. Ambassador.
没事 总统先生
Of course, Mr. President.
再来点柠檬汁吗
More lemonade?
快上车
Come on.
我想带你看看我常去的地方
I want to show you my stomping grounds.
只有我和你吗
Just you and me?
只有你 我还有特勤局
Well, just you, me, and the Secret Service.
还是你想带上你的陪护人
Or would you like to bring your chaperone?
当然不
Absolutely not.
再见 大使先生
Goodbye, Mr. Ambassador.
*头顶天空*
*The skies above*
*再次澄澈*
*Are clear again*
*我们再高歌♥欢乐之歌♥*
*Let us sing a song of cheer again*
*幸福日子再次降临*
*Happy days are here again*
这是我的竞选歌♥曲
That's my campaign song.
似乎很适合今天听
Seems appropriate for today.
我对挪威大使的事感到很抱歉
I'm sorry about the Norwegian ambassador.
别在意这个
Don't worry about it.
你找到住的地方了吗
Did you find a place to stay yet?
听说大使先生
Apparently the ambassador
在马萨诸塞州替我们找到了住的地方
has sorted something out for us in Massachusetts.
-马萨诸塞州 -是的
- Massachusetts? - Yes.
为什么住在马萨诸塞州
Well, why Massachusetts?
我希望住得离纽约近一点
I would prefer to live closer to New York.
这是当然了
Well, of course you would.
如果能住纽约这样的大城市
Who wants to live in the grand old Bay State
谁愿意住在老旧的海港州
when you can have a taste of the Big Apple?
我想我别无选择
I guess I have no choice.
不 你有
Well, yes, you do.
因为不像我 你不用参加连任选举
Because unlike me, you're not up for re-election.
你可以随心所欲做自己想做的事
You can do pretty much whatever you want,
而他们却不能废黜你
and they can never get rid of you.
-对吗 -没错
- Right? - That's true.
好吧 王妃 坐稳了
All right, Princess, hold onto your britches.
知道吗 我一直很好奇
You know, I always wondered
为什么叫他们特勤局[秘密服务]
why they're called the Secret Service.
他们一点也不神秘
They're not secret.
至于服务
And the service?
也不怎么好
Not so good, either.
走吧
Come on.
恭喜玛塔和孩子们平安抵达美国
Cheers to Märtha and the children's safe landing.
也祝贺你家人 尼克莱
And to your family, too, Nikolai.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
一张无将[桥牌的一种打法]
One no trump.
过
Pass.
-两张梅花 -提示[警报]
- Two of clubs? - Alert.
说到警报
Speaking of "Alert,"
要是德国伞兵部队
what would actually happen if German paratroopers
突然跳到白金汉宫会发生什么
suddenly started pouring down over Buckingham Palace?
又来了
Here we go again.
不 是真的 伯特
No, but, Bertie,
相信我 这是有可能发生的
believe me, it is a likely scenario.
警卫应该能很快能抓住他们
The guards would probably take care of them quite quickly.
过
Pass.
两张红桃
Two hearts.
所以你有应对意外情况的方案了
So you do have a contingency plan.
当然
Of course.
如果极端状况发生 我可以启动警报
If a critical situation arises, I can trigger an alarm,
警卫会立刻行动
and the guards would mobilize immediately.
也就是说你装了电铃之类的东西
So, you have some sort of bell.
我书房♥里有一个警报按钮
An alarm button in my study.
我想看看它真响了的话有什么用
I would like to see that work in a practical situation.
它很有用
It bloody well works.
你试过吗 伯特
Bertie, have you tested it?
在我看来 那就像是个普通的电灯开关
That looks like an ordinary light switch to me.
为什么要藏在窗帘后面
Why is it behind a curtain?
因为这不是一个普通的电灯开关
Because it's not an ordinary light switch.
我们不想冒险让打扫房♥间的女佣离开房♥间关灯时
We don't want to risk the chambermaid wreaking havoc
按动此开关 从而酿成大祸
by turning off the light when she leaves the room.
-满意了吗 -试试吧
- Satisfied? - Try it.
你在害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
再怎么说 你是国王
You are the king, after all.
好吧
剧集 | 跨越大西洋(2020) | 导航列表