剧集 | 跨越大西洋(2020) | 导航列表
来 我们去找拉格茜尔
-很抱歉
-四艘挪威船被击沉了
只有几个人幸免于难
他已经几个月没见到他母亲 妻子和孩子们了
他很担心他们
我不认为你该...
-我是王储妃玛塔
-我知道你是谁
我对你的遭遇深表同情
我觉得你们水手为国家所做的...
你们带着金子逃走了
放任德国人屠♥杀♥我们
国王 内阁这些人
夹着尾巴逃跑了
你该感到耻辱
-丢人
-我们去喝杯咖啡吧 阿尔佛雷德
上面有一些玫瑰花纹
A bit of a rose pattern in it.
还有色彩更丰富的图案...
There's also something with even more colors...
护卫舰队再遭袭击
德军宣称击沉了十四支船
国防官员护送罗斯福巡航
你认为呢
What do you think?
选你喜欢的吧
Ch-choose whatever you like.
随便选
Whatever?
没错 就选你觉得最好的
Yes, whatever you think is best.
你来定
You decide.
我喜欢蓝色的那个
I like the blue one.
这边请 殿下
It's just this way, Your Highness.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我们很快就到了
We'll be there soon.
到了
Here you are.
这边请
This way.
阿尔佛雷德 有人要见你
Alfred. There's someone to see you.
关于那天的事...
我只想说我能理解你为什么...
会这样想我和我的家人
"我们于12月1日在滕斯贝格
找到了阿尔佛雷德·伊萨克森的家人
他的母亲甘茜尔德
如今还健在
他的妻子芙洛伊迪丝
她的肺炎已经康复
孩子们也很好 正在学校用功读书
最小的儿子彼得
已经学会认字母表了
他们都向你问好
深怀爱与思念 向亲爱的阿尔佛雷德问候
祈祷上帝保佑他们能尽快相聚”
谢谢你
谢谢
他们得帮帮我们 美国人
他们是我们如今唯一的指望了
送我去挪威大使♥馆♥
Take me to the Norwegian embassy.
好的 殿下
Right away, Your Royal Highness.
大使先生 你有一位访客
Mr. Ambassador, you have a visitor.
殿下
我很抱歉总统先生不愿见你
但...我能给你带条更好的消息
一条专线电♥话♥ 可以随时联♥系♥到他
和我
谢谢
Thank you.
假设我是美国总统
你有一小时的时间...
传达当下他所需要知道的最重要的消息
莫根斯蒂纳 你指出过我缺乏政♥治♥视野
现在你有机会能为我纠正这一点
你不打算给总统先生点烟吗
我亲爱的大使先生
My dear Ambassador.
欢迎到总统办公室
Welcome to the Oval Office.
有什么能帮到你
What can I do for you?
快请坐
Please, please, have a seat.
你找我有什么事
So what can I do for you?
抓紧时间 伙计
No time to lose, good man.
殿下...
你是说"是的 总统先生"
You mean, "Yes, Mr. President."
当然
Of course.
总统先生
Mr. President.
我想你知道
Well, I'm sure you are aware of,
挪威的黄金储备
the Norwegian gold reserves
如今安全存放在美国
are placed safely here in America.
这让我们政♥府♥在直接从美国♥军♥火商
Now, this puts our government in a unique position
购买♥♥武器和军事设施时
to purchase weapons and military equipment...
等等
处于非常特殊的地位
...directly from American armaments manufacturers.
我有几点建议
这能让两国互惠共赢 而且不仅局限于军♥火♥交易
丘吉尔也有同样的想法 五十艘基地驱逐舰...
如果他想推辞 就直说
如果我们能说服他 可以在不侵犯
《美国中立法》的前提下
我们不坐以待毙 而是寻求一切可能的帮助
我们需要至少10到15艘船 目前的计划
就是进攻
您有什么需要
Can I help you?
您不能...玛塔 他们在开会
You can't-- Märtha, they're having a meeting.
您不能直接进去
You can't just go...
玛塔
Märtha!
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry!
没关系 米茜
Quite all right, Missy.
那么 我...想我们这里结束了
Well, I... think we're done here now.
请留步 埃莉诺
Please stay, Eleanor.
如果你有时间的话
If you have time.
我想代表挪威内阁
I would like to make a request
提出一个请求
on behalf of the Norwegian Cabinet.
这听起来很正式
Oh, well, this sounds very formal.
你想要什么呢
What's on your mind?
挪威方面想请美国卖♥♥给我们武器
We would like to ask the United States to sell us weapons,
战斗机 和其他军事装备
aircraft, and other military equipment
用于攻打纳粹军
in the fight against the Nazis.
玛塔 我们讨论过这事了
Märtha, we've had this discussion.
《中立法》禁止我向挪威出♥售♥...
The Neutrality Act prohibits me from selling...
那你最近卖♥♥给英国50艘驱逐舰是怎么回事
What about the 50 destroyers you recently sold to Great Britain?
严格来说 美国没有卖♥♥给英方任何东西
Well, technically, we didn't sell them anything.
我们给了英方几艘废弃的船...
We gave them some obsolete ships--
都是旧垃圾了 坦白说 而作为回报
old junk, to be honest-- and in return,
英方让给我们几个海军基地 这是个双赢的事
they gave us some navy bases; it was a win-win deal.
所以 严格来说
So, technically,
您可以绕过《中立法》
you can work around the Neutrality Act.
许多人认为这笔交易违法
A lot of people claim that trade was against the law.
我们当然不会再干这种事了
We certainly will not do that again.
我听说丘吉尔在恳求您
I've heard that Churchill is appealing to you
想出其他办法绕过《中立法》
to find a way around that same law
这样美国就能进一步帮助英国
so America can further help the British.
玛塔...
Märtha...
你知道我个人在这个问题上的立场
You know where I personally stand on this matter.
但我对选民们
But I've promised
承诺过美国不会参与这场战争
my voters to keep America out of this war.
富兰克林
Franklin,
你牺牲了那么多东西以维持掌权
you've sacrificed so much to stay in power--
你的家庭生活 你的睡眠 你的健康...
your family life, your sleep, your health...
但倘若不动用权利
But if power isn't used to govern
来以你的个人信仰执政...
according to your own personal convictions--
以你的理念执政...
what you believe in--
那你何必为权利拼搏
what is the purpose of fighting so hard?
任何人都可以坐在这个总统办公室
Anyone could sit in this Oval Office
践行选民们的意愿
and carry out the will of the voters.
但只有强大的人才能做正确之事
But it takes a strong person to do what's right.
我怀着拉格茜尔的时候
When I was pregnant with Ragnhild,
预产期前三周
just three weeks before my due date,
我们的房♥子着火了
our house caught fire.
整栋建筑都烧了起来
The entire building went up in flames.
数英里外都能看到烟雾和火焰
The smoke and flames were visible for miles,
邻居们飞快地过来
and in no time, neighbors came over.
不是来看热闹 而是帮忙灭火
Not to watch, but to help put the fire out.
那些人们冒了那么大的险
These people, they took a huge risk.
为了什么呢
And for what?
为了拯救些古董家具
To save some old furniture?
不是
No.
为了做个好邻居
To be good neighbors.
他们很善良
That was very kind of them.
是的 很善良
Yes, kind.
不过也很聪明
But also the smart thing to do.
因为 大家都知道的 火势会蔓延
Because, as you all know, fires spread.
现在欧洲着火了 富兰克林
And Europe is on fire, Franklin.
帮帮我的国家
Help my country.
别打什么歪主意
Don't go getting any funny ideas now.
您有一位访客 殿下
奥拉夫
Olav!
-惊喜
-太棒了
那是什么
剧集 | 跨越大西洋(2020) | 导航列表