剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表
Caroline!
卡洛琳
Caroline!
卡洛琳 -艾米丽 快进去
Caroline... - Emily, you must go back inside.
为何停下 继续走 -不要离开我
Why do you wait? Go on! - Stay with me!
艾米丽 对不起
Emily, I'm sorry.
求你了
Please?
卡洛琳 别离开我
Caroline, don't leave me!
姐姐的事成了全伦敦的热议话题
All London spoke of the affair
而我父亲毫不掩藏自己的震怒
and my father did not hide his fury.
我无法预见卡洛琳的私奔
I could not foresee the long consequences
所带来的深远影响
of Caroline's elopement.
我只知道她的反抗
I only knew that her rebellion
使我们家四分五裂
had torn our family apart.
她可能已身在千里之外
She might have been a thousand miles away.
我思念她
I pined for her.
我担忧她
I was anxious for her.
我好奇轮到我时会怎么样
I wondered what would happen when my turn came.
我的父母对我又会有何要求
What would my parents require of me?
艾米丽
Emily?
妈妈
Mama?
你在看什么
What are you reading?
伏尔泰
Voltaire.
在年轻女子的教育中 读书并不那么重要
Books can be overrated, as part of a young woman's education.
父亲不会同意你的话
Father would not agree with you.
你花容月貌 根本不该浪费在书上
You're too pretty for books.
过来看看我给你买♥♥了什么
Come and see what I've brought you.
蓝宝石项链
The sapphires!
正好与你美丽的蓝眼睛相称
To go with your lovely blue eyes.
妈妈 你太好了
Mama, you are so kind.
去伦敦的时候可以戴着
You shall wear them in London.
我太期待今年的社交季了
I so look forward to the season.
确实该如此
So you should.
你会取得巨大的成功
You're going to be a great success.
但愿如此 -我知道你会的
I hope so. - I know so.
你将会有无数的追求者
You'll have an abundance of admirers.
追求者
Admirers?
幸好 对于你 我们尚有充裕的时间
Mercifully, in your case, we have the luxury of time,
来为你挑选到如意郎君
before we consider whom you might marry.
妈妈
Mama!
不管怎么样 你还年轻不着急
Anyway, you are still too young to consider such things.
但是如果 将来什么时候
But if, in the fullness of time,
你发现自己有了中意的人
you discover you favour someone in particular,
你会告诉我那个人是谁的 是吗 亲爱的
you will tell me who it is, won't you, my dear?
当然
Of course.
艾米丽小姐
Lady Emily,
你是否愿意使我成为这世上最幸福的男人
will you make me the happiest man on this earth?
我在爱尔兰有6万7千英亩的土地
I have 67,000 acres in Ireland.
拥有一个城镇和一栋乡间庄园
I have a town and a country house.
我可以向你保证我的感情
I can assure you my feelings...
当我开始参加一些社交活动
When I entered society
并到了适宜婚配的年龄时
and was of an age to attract suitors,
总的来说我要幸运的多
I was altogether more fortunate.
我知道我的父母
I could not see that my parents
对奇达尔大人肯定不会有任何异议
would have any objection to Lord Kildare.
毕竟 他不仅年轻英俊
He was, after all, not only handsome and young
且是位十分富有的勋爵
but a lord and very rich.
我以为你在伦敦
I thought you in London.
没有你的陪伴伦敦暗淡无光
London was bleak in your absence,
所以我来到乡野寻觅你的芳踪
so I came here to the country.
我想念你 小姐
I missed you, my lady.
我在城里的喜悦也因你们的离去而消失
All my pleasure in the city departed with your family.
任何事都无法让我舒心快乐
I had no ease or enjoyment in anything.
我们在一起时的确很快乐
We had much enjoyment together.
艾米丽小姐 我此行只有一个目的
Lady Emily, I have come here for a purpose.
奇达尔大人 我想散散步
Lord Kildare, I feel like walking.
你能帮我下马吗
Will you help me dismount?
天呐 我受不了了
Oh, I cannot bear it.
大人
My lord?
真是我有生以来见过的最美丽的玉足
That is the most beautiful foot I have seen in my life.
鞋上的搭扣是不是很漂亮
Is not the buckle on the shoe vastly pretty?
那不过是小小的点缀
Barely worthy of that it adorns.
奇达尔大人 那搭扣很昂贵呢
Lord Kildare, it is a ruinously expensive buckle.
如果是我的话
Were it in my power,
我会送你一打作为礼物
I would make you a present of a dozen.
你会把我宠坏的
You would spoil me.
没有什么能够宠坏你
Nothing could spoil you.
您可真会说话
Kind of you to say so.
你喜欢这附近一带吗
Do you like this part of the country?
我以前没怎么注意过
I have barely observed it.
我到这来完全是因为你
I only came here because of you.
艾米丽小姐 你愿意嫁给我吗
Lady Emily, will you marry me?
我愿意 -自从我们认识之后
Yes. - Since we met,
我满脑子想的只有你
I have thought only of you.
我在爱尔兰也是权贵政要 -我愿意
My position in Ireland is of one who leads rather than folloes. - Yes.
我可以保证你一生荣华富贵 在社会上
I can assure you of a life of eminence, in a society...
我愿意
Yes!
什么
What?
我愿意嫁给你
I would like to marry you.
亲爱的
My dear.
艾米丽
Emily,
爱尔兰满是沼泽和破败的村庄
IIrelandIrelandreland is a country of bogs and cottages.
那里不适合你
It would not agree with you.
可是他很富有啊
Is he not a wealthy man?
爱尔兰土地
Irish acres.
爱尔兰财富
Irish wealth.
好了好了 -姑娘们 不要闹了
Now, now. - Girls, stop that.
别在那儿闹 别在那儿闹
Not there. Not there.
放到这里 我一开始说的地方
Bring it over here, where I said in the first place.
好了
That's it.
你不觉得他很英俊吗
Do you not find him handsome?
也许吧 但是他没有什么杰出的品质
Maybe, but he has no exceptional qualities.
爱尔兰人都没有
None of them have.
除了狂妄放肆
If one excludes presumption.
莎拉 爸爸让你住手
Sarah, Papa told you to stop.
你们觉得怎么样 看上去像你们爸爸吗
What do you think? It looks like your papa?
他们的谈吐有着爱尔兰的魅力
They speak of Irish charm.
我从没注意到
I've never noticed it.
你呢 查尔斯 你觉得怎么样
What about you, Charles, what do you think of it?
不错 爸爸
Good, Papa.
是吗 我不确定我是否同意你
Well, I don't know that I agree with you.
母亲 你还记得爱尔兰吗
Mother, do you remember Ireland?
我已经选择遗忘我那部分血统了
That part of my lineage I have chosen to forget.
你以后不准再提起
You will not speak of it again.
不要担心 亲爱的
Oh, have no fear, my love.
从你的行为举止完全看不出来
There's no trace of it in your demeanour.
奇达尔大人的存在总让我想起那个
Lord Kildare is an irritating reminder.
我不会再讨论这个问题了
I will discuss this no longer.
奇达尔大人
Lord Kildare,
我相信您的国人在骑马方面远胜别国
I believe your countrymen excel when it comes to the horse.
他们确实声名在外 没错
They have that reputation, yes.
马十分愚笨迟钝
Horses have little intelligence.
的确 夫人
Quite true, Your Grace.
愚蠢的畜生
Dumb beasts.
但你的国人却对它们兴趣甚浓
Yet of surpassing interest for your countrymen.
确实
Indeed.
那么 大人 您平时如何消磨闲暇时间
So, my lord, how do you occupy your time?
眼下 我正在造一栋房♥子
Er, at the moment I'm building a house.
在伦敦吗
In London?
在都柏林的南面
On the south side of Dublin.
南边是上流社会吗
Is the south side fashionable?
等我住在那里的时候就是了
剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表