剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表
我相信我履行了自己的责任
I believe I have always done what I should.
凯蒂·瑞安 跑去把这个给你母亲
Katie Ryan! Run and take this to your mother.
上周我送你的那一篮炭 你收到了吗
Did you receive the creel of turf I sent you last week?
收到了 夫人 谢谢您
Yes, I did, m'lady. Thank you.
做人应该有慈悲心 不是这样吗
One should be charitable. Is that not true?
就算要牺牲我们自己的利益
Even to the sacrifice of one's own amusements.
我对不同等级和信仰的人都一视同仁
I make no difference between class or creed.
我把许多佃户当做朋友
I count many of our tenants as friends.
我认为自己和他们一样都是爱尔兰人♥民♥
I think myself as Irish as they are.
但愿他们也同意你的想法
Let us hope they agree with you.
我的天
Oh, God.
镇♥压♥活动到处都是 露依莎
It's happening everywhere, Louisa.
那是他们活该
They deserve everything they get.
威克斯福又发生一起纵火事件
There's been another burning at Wexford.
反♥动♥分子捅了一个地方官24刀
The rebels stabbed a magistrate 24 times.
他的妻子也不能幸免 真可怜
Left his wife for dead. Poor wretch.
他们把她从楼上扔下去
They threw her down the stairs!
何等暴徒能做出这样的事
What sort of people could do such a thing?
你外甥亲密的同志们
Your nephew's precious comrades.
爱德华是对他们的处境很同情 但是...
Edward is sympathetic to the cause, but...
现在的情形不止如此了
It goes further than that.
有传闻说 他也是"联合的爱尔兰人"组织的一员
It is rumoured he is a United Irishman himself.
他怎么会觉得自己该去改变世界
What makes him suppose he should change the world?
我不会再准他踏入这里半步
I will not permit him to come here any more.
他根本不会在意的
I doubt that he would care to.
他有危险 -目前还只是传言
He is in danger. - It is still only a rumour.
我该准备生火了吗 夫人 -现在不用
Shall I lay the fire, my lady? - No, not now!
也许您还是
Perhaps it would be best for you
别再来这儿为好 露依莎阿姨
not to come here any more, Aunt Louisa.
我必须跟你谈谈
I must speak to you.
请说
Speak.
你必须放弃这愚蠢自私的...
You must give up this foolish, selfish...
我认为我所做的事很自私吗
You think that what I'm doing is selfish?
我承诺要将自己献给革命事业
I have committed myself.
你也承诺要一辈子照顾帕梅拉和你的孩子
You have committed yourself to Pamela, to your child.
如果你被视为叛国者 他们的下场如何
What will become of them if you are condemned as a traitor?
你不了解帕梅拉的胆识
You don't understand Pamela's courage.
那你明白你是让她在做出多大牺牲吗
Do you understand what you ask of her?
爱德华
Edward...
我没告诉任何人我来这里
I didn't tell anyone I was coming here.
你母亲是否知晓这些...
Does your mother know anything of what...
你以为我内心很轻松吗
Do you think that this is easy?
那些爱你的人 比你更受煎熬
Easier for you than for those who love you.
你将个人事业置于对家人的责任之上
You put your cause before your duty to them.
你并不理解我的事业 -你说得对
You don't believe in my cause. - You are right.
我无法理解
I can't believe in this...
你说的什么更好的世界
better world you speak of.
但是我求你 想想你身边的亲人
But I beg you, think of those nearest you.
我解释不清 -是你不想解释
I can't explain. - You choose not to.
无论什么代价 我都必须付出
Whatever the price, I must pay it!
我希望你可以只付自己那份
I wish you could pay it alone!
你伤害到我们大家
You hurt us all.
凯蒂 快去跟你♥爸♥爸说我要见他
Katie, run and tell your father I wish to see him.
爸爸 爸爸
Da! Da!
你现在仔细听好了
You must pay the greatest attention.
政♥府♥方面已经知道有人在制♥造♥长枪
It is known to the authorities that pikes are being made.
我不会问是不是你做的
I will not ask you if you make them.
也不会问你有没有私藏
I will not ask you if you store them.
我是来警告你
I warn you...
我求你丢掉那些东西吧
I beg you to give them up.
如果你被捕了 你的孩子谁来养
Who will feed your children if you are arrested?
可是 -先别回答
But... - Don't reply.
那些枪♥支♥会毁了你的
These pikes will be your ruin.
部队日益临近
The army grow near us daily.
趁早丢掉它们吧
Give them up before it is too late.
我相信你父亲一定会想通的
I am persuaded your father will see sense.
还有九家
Nine more.
答应我你会平安归来 -我答应你
Promise me you'll come back safely. - I will.
爱德华准备寻求法国起义军的支援
Edward was seeking support for the uprising from the French.
亚瑟·欧康纳愿意替他传信
Arthur O'Connor agreed to be his envoy.
多保重 亚瑟
Be careful, Arthur.
你也多保重
Be careful yourself.
欧康纳先生根本没能抵达法国
Mr O'Connor never reached France.
叛乱军的行径日益猖狂
The rebellion was now beginning to encroach
我们的生命也愈加面临危险
more dangerously on all our lives.
一边去 -你们要干什么
Stand aside! - What do you want?
我们要搜查武器 -谁允许的
We must search for arms. - By whose permission?
就凭我手里的这玩意儿
This gives us permission.
拜托 请不要恐吓我们
Please, don't frighten us.
你丈夫呢 -他不在家
Where's your husband? - He's not here.
这里除了无助的妇孺再无他人
You will find nobody here but defenceless women and children!
那就让我们搜搜
Let us through!
我没法拦住你们 因为我手无寸铁
I cannot prevent you, unarmed as I am.
站一边去
Stand aside.
我们不曾为难过你们
Nobody here has done you harm,
你要相信我说的话
and you must believe me
屋里没有你们的敌人
when I tell you you have no enemies in this house.
你到底向谁效忠
Where do your loyalties lie?
我忠于我丈夫
With my husband.
正如我希望你的妻子也忠于你
As I hope your wife is loyal to you.
但是今夜 我的心忠于我的孩子们
But tonight, my loyalty must lie with my children,
我绝不会让他们受到任何惊吓
and I will not have them terrified out of their wits!
我最小的孩子发烧了
My youngest has a fever,
这一整晚我都在照料他
and I have been nursing him all night!
现在请你们 放过我们吧
Now please, leave us alone!
今晚暂且放过你们
Tonight we shall...
但我们还会再来的 -行啊
but we will return. - Yes.
祝你们好运
I wish you good fortune.
走吧
Come on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
夫人 我以为您已经上♥床♥就寝了呢
M'lady! I thought you'd gone to bed.
他们知道卡洛利先生不在家吗
Did they know that Mr Conolly was away?
夫人您说什么
M'lady?
他们知道家里就我一个人吗
Did they know that I was here alone?
您在说谁啊 夫人
Who, m'lady?
您要不要上♥床♥休息 夫人
Do you wish to go to bed, m'lady?
我不能上♥床♥睡觉
I can't go to bed!
无法入睡
I can't.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
帕梅拉 我该走了
Pamela... it's time for me to go.
现在吗
Now?
亚瑟在伦敦被捕了
Arthur's been arrested in London.
我被他出♥卖♥♥♥了
I've been betrayed.
现在必须去安全的地方藏身
I must go to the safe house.
恐怕你也要出国避避
You may have to leave the country.
我会捎信给你的
I'll send word.
得知亚瑟·欧康纳被捕
Learning of Arthur O'Connor's arrest,
我对自己儿子的安危更加担心了
I became even more concerned for my son's safety.
我向我的外甥查尔斯·詹姆斯·福克斯寻求帮助
I sought the assistance of my nephew, Charles James Fox.
查尔斯·詹姆斯
Charles James!
谢谢你能过来
How good of you to come.
我去监狱探视了亚瑟·欧康纳
I took the liberty of visiting Arthur O'Connor in prison.
他有没有提到爱德华
Did he speak of Edward?
他躲起来了
He's gone into hiding.
政♥府♥已经知道他叛军的身份
He's known to be a rebel.
那么爱尔兰会发生叛乱吗
Will there be a rebellion?
不可避免了
It's certain.
有可能打赢吗 -甚为渺茫
Is there a chance they will win? - It's remote.
要是他人在这里就好了 我可以劝劝他
If only he were here and I could speak to him!
我要去爱尔兰
I'll go to Ireland.
剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表