剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表
我明白
I know.
我怎能为一个叛党求情开脱呢
How can I ask favours for a traitor?
难道你就不能忘记叛党的身份
Can you not forget he's a traitor
顾及他也是你的外甥啊
and remember he's your nephew?
我怎么给他开脱罪责
What arguments can I use in mitigation?
我军将士惨遭屠♥杀♥
Our soldiers are being butchered.
我经历的所有伤痛
In all my sorrows,
都有我的家人支持我度过难关
I have always had my family to support me.
现在却变了
Until now.
你至少能做到让他得到公正审判吧
Can you not at least ask that his trial be fair?
审讯有那么重要吗
How important is the trial?
他能活到那个时候吗
Will he live to stand it?
什么
What?
为什么说他活不到那个时候
Why...should he not live?
他的肩部中了枪
He was shot in the shoulder.
为什么没人告诉我
Why was I not told?
他现在面临的危险是什么
What danger is he in?
伤口一直得不到愈合
The wound, it does not mend.
有没有为他请医生
Has the surgeon been sent for?
你...你...
You...you...
你一个人要比五十个医生还要强
You do more good...than fif... fifty surgeons.
你看你
You see you...
你好像 你好像 离我
You seem... You seem to be way... way...
好远好远 飘在天花板上
way above me, near the ceiling.
他们 他们能听见你说话吗
Can... Can... Can they hear you...
你站得那么远他们能听得见吗 -嘘
Can they hear you from where you are? - Ssh.
露依莎 露依莎
Louisa. Louisa.
为什么我总是身处错误的地方
I am always in the wrong country!
你得吃点东西
You need to eat.
没时间了
We have no time.
喝醉的乌鸦要动身上路了
The drunken raven shall walk...
他吻了我
He kissed me.
他冲我微笑
He smiled at me.
他和威廉互相拥抱
He and William embraced each other.
他问候了你和奥格威先生
He asked after you and Mr Ogilvie.
他心满意足没有遗憾
He was content.
他走得时候非常安详
He died in peace.
我选择了相信我妹妹的话
I chose to believe my sister...
相信她说的爱德华平静而死
.. when she told me of Edward's peaceful end.
他们对爱德华的凉亭做了什么
What have they done to Edward's summerhouse?
简直是一片狼藉
It's all broken.
我们会将它修葺好的
We'll see that it's mended.
一片残垣断壁
Such devastation.
爱德华生前很喜欢这个花♥园♥
Edward loved this garden.
对他而言这不仅仅是一座花♥园♥
It was more than a garden to him,
更是一处天堂
it was a paradise.
正是他想创造的新世界
It was the world he wanted to create.
在他小时候 我曾经告诉过他
I said to him once, when he was still little,
奥格威先生是亚当 我是夏娃
that Mr Ogilvie was Adam and I was Eve.
自那以后
And after that,
爱德华一直将花♥园♥当成伊甸园来看
Edward always looked on this garden as the Garden of Eden.
他挖土 种植花木
As he dug and planted,
一直想创造出人类第一个
he was trying to create man's first...
未被玷污的纯洁家园
uncorrupted... home.
汤姆·潘恩说过在伊甸园里
Tom Paine said that in the Garden of Eden
没有人是公爵或是勋爵
there was no such animal as a Duke or a Lord.
爱德华很喜欢这句话 经常挂在嘴边
Edward was fond of that observation, he was always repeating it.
查尔斯·詹姆斯
Charles James!
大人
Your Grace.
看起来似乎又恢复了和平
Peace has been restored, it seems.
和平 -虽然并不是皆大欢喜
Peace? - Well, an unhappy quiet.
艾米丽阿姨最近怎么样
What news of Aunt Emily?
她的信里依然胆气十足
She writes with courage.
但我也猜不出她的感受
I can't say how she feels.
她认为爱德华大人是烈士
She thinks Lord Edward a martyr.
我们无法否认他的勇气
We cannot deny his courage.
可是年纪轻轻就这么丢了命也太不值得了
One must deplore the waste! A young man throwing his life away?
确实如你所说
As you say.
他受的教育害死了自己
His education was his ruin.
难道说他的信仰全都来自教育吗
And did his beliefs come only from his education?
我倒更认为这是因为他天赋奇才
I rather think they were part of his instincts for life.
天赋 那种天赋能有什么好处
Instincts? Well, what good did they do?
他的精神是值得尊敬的
His intensions were honourable.
他会留名青史 -我不也一样吗
He will be remembered. - So will I.
仅此聊以自♥慰♥
It's little consolation.
您现已退休 有什么娱乐好放松身心吗
Do you contrive to amuse yourself now you're in retirement?
我们有自己喜爱的娱乐活动
We have our entertainments.
退休的日子也有自得其乐的时候
A private life is not without its charms.
我现在可是板球高手呢
I am quite a master of cricket.
哪天晚上有空就来找我们玩吧
Come and see us some evening.
他已经风光不在 -也许我们也一样
He's had his day. - Maybe we have, too.
你是在开玩笑吧 大人
You can't be serious, Your Grace.
贵族会永远都是首要阶层
Aristocrats will always be of first importance.
你们先走 我随后就来
You go on, I'll follow you.
我们...
We...
想对爱德华·菲茨杰拉德的母亲 表达我们的敬意
wish to pay our respects to the mother of Edward Fitzgerald.
您儿子的名字和他为之奋斗的事业
His name and cause he fought for
将会被永远铭记
will be remembered for all time.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
你居然希望自己变老
You desire to feel old?
我以为
I thought...
等我老了之后 心肠也会变硬
when I grow old, I shall feel less.
年龄的确能让人心如止水
Age does bring peace.
才不是 我的感情比以前更加丰富激烈
It does not. I feel things more strongly than ever.
你感到心如止水了吗
Did it bring you peace?
还没有
Not yet.
那就别指望了
Don't count on it.
我一直忙于活动 无暇胡思乱想
Activity has been my refuge.
你总是想改善这个世界
You always wanted to improve things.
我尽力而为
I try.
此后露依莎倾尽余生致力于
Louisa devoted the rest of her life
改善穷苦百姓的教育问题
to the education of those less privileged than herself.
莎拉将儿子们培养成勇敢无畏的军人
Sarah produced a dynasty of courageous soldiers.
我活了很久 爱得也很深
I have lived long, loved much,
而现在我得以安享晚年
but I've come to rest now...
脑海中珍藏着最宝贵的记忆
with my memories.
剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表