剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表
Shall we not show an appearance of civility?
要我做到以礼相待完全可以
I will be civil in more than appearance,
除非你照我说的去做
if you will do as I wish.
大人到底想让我怎样
What does Your Grace want from me?
我已经几个礼拜未与卡洛琳小姐交谈了
I have not spoken a word to Lady Caroline for weeks.
跟她谈谈吧 大人
Speak to her, my lord.
只有你才能让她摆脱困扰
You alone can persuade her from her affliction.
我只担心 你们做出的决定
My fear is that what has been decided
可能使她幸福一辈子 或痛苦一辈子
is the happiness or misery of her whole life,
而不仅是短短几个月
not just of a few months.
她不会轻率地接受他人的爱慕
She doesn't take a fancy lightly.
也不会轻易放弃已经钟情的爱
Nor easily abandon a course once taken.
她还年轻
She is young.
她还不懂世界的复杂
What does she know of the world?
我必须告诉你 她内心如明镜一般清楚
Permit me to suggest she knows herself.
我们没有谈下去的必要了
This conversation is at an end.
以后 你不准再与我或我的女儿说话
In future, you will address neither me nor my daughter.
卡洛琳 你看上去死气沉沉的
Caroline, you're as dull as a dead lobster.
高兴点
Try to look more cheerful.
我不能强颜欢笑
I cannot look what I do not feel.
你都没试过
You make no effort.
我深爱的 可爱的卡洛琳
My dearest, most adorable Caroline,
你让我身处痛苦与喜悦的混乱中
you find me in such a jumble of misery and joy
我不知道是该高兴还是哭泣
that I am hard put whether to dance or weep.
我现在的处境...
I am in such a situation that whatever I...
他在给你写信吗
He is writing to you?
没有他的信我不知道怎么活下去
I would die without his letters.
他没有其他的方法来证明他的爱
There is no other way he can prove his love.
他因为与我相爱 而受到多方排挤打♥压♥
He is besieged from all sides because of me.
你会嫁给他吗
Will you marry him?
我心向之
I should like to.
父亲 求你了
Father, please?
我并非是在刻意责罚你
Do not believe I blame you.
我们的分歧让我感到痛苦
It pains me when we disagree.
你亲眼见证我和你母亲的幸福婚姻
You've seen between your mother and me
以至于你觉得每对夫妻都像我们一样
such examples of affection you think it common in the world.
我知道那很难得
I know it is uncommon.
你就是不愿相信我也有这样的感情
What you cannot believe is that it can be inspired by me.
如果一只小狗爱上了你 你也嫁给它吗
If a puppy should love you, would you marry him?
你知道我想嫁给谁
You know who I wish to marry.
那是因为你昏了头
Because you have no idea what it is.
他聪明 幽默
He is intelligent, diverting.
他是个没有信仰的浪荡子
He's a godless libertine!
他到底哪里吸引你
What attracts you to him?
他外貌平庸
He cuts a poor figure.
自以为聪明绝顶
He thinks he's clever.
以前甚至是个保守党
He was even once a Tory.
他有大好未来
He has a future.
未来 任何人都有未来
A future? Anyone has a future!
未来能让你锦衣玉食 坐享荣华富贵吗
Can you eat, live in and wear a future in fine style?
未来能让你请得起马车 付得起佣人
Will a future furnish you with carriages or pay the servants
或让你拥有一图书馆的书吗
or fill your library with books?
未来能为你提供良驹骏马吗
Can a future stable a horse?
父亲
Father!
你为什么要折磨我呢
Why do you torment me?
受折磨的人是我
Because I am tormented!
我的傻孩子
My foolish child!
你真是自甘堕落
It is an unworthy choice.
您就顺了我的心意吧
Let me abide by it.
我情愿让你到街上去卖♥♥鱼
I would sooner let you sell fish in the street.
他跟我们不是一类人
He is not one of us.
你的曾祖父是一位君王
Your great-grandfather was a king.
亲爱的 冷静点
My dear, calm yourself.
整个房♥子都在震颤
The house is in an uproar.
告诉你的女儿要记住她的责任
Tell your daughter to remember her duty.
她当然知道她的责任
Of course she must remember her duty.
她别无选择
She has no choice.
卡洛琳
Caroline!
查尔斯 别拿赫尔玛妮撒气
Charles, not Hermione.
它都吓得发抖了
Her nerves are in shreds.
家里的人都没想到
Nobody in the family had counted on
福克斯先生会锲而不舍痴痴追求
Mr Fox's ambition and determination.
亦未想到我姐姐会如此倔强
Or on my sister's stubbornness.
我很痛苦
I have been miserable.
你的悲伤令我感到宽慰
I am more cheered by your grief
冲淡了你父亲的犹豫令我所感到的沮丧
than dismayed by your father's hesitation.
犹豫
Hesitation?
他气疯了 你会失去很多
He is furious. You have much to lose.
也会得到很多
And much to win.
全伦敦都在议论我们
All London talks of us.
他们说你向我求婚是因为你的权势野心
They say your proposal is based on ambition.
你不会相信吧
You don't believe that?
如果我父亲成了你的敌人 他会摧毁你的
If my father becomes your enemy, he will destroy you.
我没他想的那么容易就被打倒
I shall be harder to dispose of than he thinks.
相信我
Trust me.
我必须走了
I must go.
所以就这样
And so it was that,
抱着只为爱而结合的决心
by wishing to marry only for love,
卡洛琳发动了一起小叛乱
Caroline embarked on a small rebellion.
我最爱的 可爱的卡洛琳
My dearest, most adorable Caroline,
展信安好
I hope this letter finds you well
希望我接下来的请求 不会让你过于震惊
and that the step I may ask you to take may not dismay you.
再上去一点
And put that a lot higher.
你准备拿着这些桃子去哪里
Where do you go with those peaches?
客厅 夫人
The dining room, Your Grace.
都拿回厨房♥ 放到冰块上
Take them back to the kitchen and place them on ice.
查尔斯 别弄碎了
Charles, don't break that.
生蚝送到了没有 -还没有 夫人
Have the oysters arrived yet? - Not yet, Your Grace.
快叫人立刻去市场拿回来
Send the man to the market for them at once.
晚宴你准备梅果布丁了吗 亲爱的
Have you plum puddings for the supper, my dear?
我想要梅果布丁 苹果派
I want plum puddings, apple pie,
腌无花果和奶油葡萄酒
soused fig and syllabub.
一切都乱套了
Everything goes wrong!
生蚝还没到 吹笛子的人也生病了
The oysters don't arrive and the flautist has the ague.
今晚定会成为今年社交季最糟的舞会了
It's going to be the worst ball of the season.
我们的舞会 怎么可能
Our ball? What nonsense.
我们家的舞会总是最好的
It's always the best.
至少这些花不会丢我们的脸
The flowers, at least, won't shame us.
一切都将会完美的 -完美
It'll all be perfection. - Perfection?
生蚝还在比林斯门
With the oysters still at Billingsgate
吹笛子的说自己要病死了
and the flautist threatening to die?
生蚝会送到的
The oysters have arrived and,
不用愁 吹笛子的人也重新找了
don't fret, the flautist has been replaced.
你重新找到了一个吹笛子的
You've found another flautist?
我真不敢相信 真是幸事
Oh, I don't believe it. What luck.
把那些花的枝叶再剪去一些
There was no need for excessive foliage.
父亲
Father?
枝繁叶茂 总显得有些小家子气
Foliage always looks penny-pinching in an arrangement.
妈妈 -那些椅子就放在这里
Mama? - Those chairs are to stay here.
没人听我说话吗
Will nobody listen?!
我不知道该怎样告诉你们
I don't know how to tell you this.
怎么了
What is it?
我结婚了
I'm married.
和福克斯先生
To Mr Fox.
你以后不准再踏进家门一步
You will never enter this house
也不许和家里的任何人说一句话
or speak to any member of this family again.
绝不允许任何人违背我
I will not be disobeyed!
我姐姐的离开让我明白
My sister's departure from my life taught me
残酷总是无处不在的
that there could be cruelty,
即使是在我们那安逸的世界里
even in our comfortable world.
卡洛琳
剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表