剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表
我不再年轻了
I'm older.
我不再追求幸福
I do not claim happiness.
但我大多数时候竟十分愉快
I'm surprisingly cheerful most of the time.
是您的狗吗
Are they yours?
它们给我作伴
They keep me company.
您起得真早
You're an early riser.
您也是
So are you.
她遇到了一个叫乔治·纳皮尔的军官
She met an officer called George Napier,
他看上去认真而又正直
who seemed conscientious and upright,
木讷而不冲动
stolid rather than dashing.
我在屋子里见过你
I've seen you at the house.
我就住在这儿
I live there.
那我们为何不曾见面
Why haven't we met?
我不与人来往
I do not mix.
我懂 你不喜欢军人
I have it - you disapprove of soldiers.
不
No.
我敬佩他们
I admire them.
军旅生活不易
It's a hard life.
目前还算不上
Not at the moment.
每日操练和游♥行♥结束后 我们就自♥由♥了
When the drilling and marching is over, we are free.
娱乐活动不少 人也变得很温和
We're offered such entertainment, we grow quite soft.
你会不愿打仗吗
You will be sorry to fight?
相反 我热烈欢迎战争
On the contrary, I welcome action.
毕竟 养兵千日 用兵一时
It is, after all, what I'm trained for.
我妻子就不愿打仗
My wife will be sorry.
她很担心吧
She worries?
她会怀念娱乐活动
She will miss the entertainment.
舞会 郊游
The balls, the outings.
我得赶紧回去
I must hurry back.
我女儿要醒了
My daughter will be awake.
你有个女儿
Oh, you have a daughter?
是的
Yes.
她是我的慰藉
She's a great comfort.
遗憾的是 他结婚了
Sadly for Sarah, he was married.
不过 我也一样
But then, so was I.
我也同样困惑
And I, too, was wondering
婚姻是否是追求欲望的阻碍
if marriage should be a hindrance to desire.
你觉得我是不是太偏爱爱迪了
Do you think I favour Eddie?
他很爱你 这也难免
He loves you so much, it's hard to avoid it.
要真如此 希望其他孩子能原谅我
I hope the others will forgive me if I do.
儿女们不会觉得当母亲的做错了
They find no fault in their mama.
这里好安静
It's so quiet here.
您是不是有点累了 夫人
Are you a little tired, Your Grace?
要不要我来替你念
Would you like me to read to you?
谢谢
Thank you.
《新洛伊赛》
The New Eloise.
悲情的故事
Such a sad story.
我不知道为什么会那么喜欢
I don't know why I like it so much.
美丽的朱莉 爱情的无常是多么神奇
"How curious are the caprices of love, beautiful Julie.
我得到的爱远超过期望 可我依然叹息
My heart has more than it hopes for and still it sighs.
我那永不满足的心依然渴求你的爱
This urgent heart dares to keep desiring. ""
今晚有个小型晚宴
We dine quietly this evening.
你一起来吗
Will you join us?
都有谁参加
Who will be there?
几个军官
A few officers...
和他们的妻子
their wives.
我还缺个人一起打牌
I need another for a table of whist.
你见过乔治·纳皮尔
You've met George Napier.
我不记得了
I do not remember.
他说他见过你
He says he's met you.
我早该知道你是谁
I should have known who you were.
不检点的莎拉小姐
The disgraceful Lady Sarah?
我不是这个意思
Oh, I didn 't mean that.
你是宴会主人的妹妹
You're my host's sister.
再告诉我一次吧
Do tell me one more time...
我哥哥对我很好
My brother has been kind to me.
他应该的 -我的故事并不光彩
So he should be. - My story is not edifying.
可他是你的哥哥
He's your brother nevertheless.
孰能无错呢
Most people make mistakes.
你相信一个人可能会改正缺点吗
Do you believe a person may lose their bad character?
我不以过去判断人
I don't judge on history.
我相信我所见到的
I take as I find.
是什么让你决定参军
What made you decide to join the Army?
我的家族一直效忠皇家
My family have long served the Crown.
我一直觉得我的运气不错
I consider myself exceptionally fortunate.
打仗正是我擅长的 -这就够了吗
I'm good at what I do. - Is that enough?
当然
It is.
那是一种绵长持久的满足感
It is a most lasting satisfaction.
那当我看到战况报导时就不必为你难过了
Then I shall not pity you when I read of battles.
要想要做的事情还有很多
There'll be so much to do and think,
根本没时间感到不安或是害怕
there'll be no time for discomfort or fear.
正是
Of course.
我根本不去想 -战后我们才统计伤亡
I'd not thought. - Afterwards, we shall count the cost.
那时你可以为我们难过
You may pity us then.
我痛恨失去生命
I hate the loss of life.
也许军人不该这样 可我也痛恨失去生命
It may seem strange for a soldier, but so do I.
您夫人说您喜欢台球 纳皮尔上尉
Your wife tells me you enjoy billiards, Captain Napier.
来陪我打一局好吗
You'll join me in a game?
当然 大人
Indeed, Your Grace.
你每天都早起散步吗
Do you walk early every morning?
故事结束
The End.
该上♥床♥睡觉了
And now it's time for bed.
快去睡觉
Bed, now.
你会来看着我入睡吗 爸爸先生
Will you come up and see me asleep, Mr Papa?
要是你快点上♥床♥的话 说不定我会来哦
If you make haste, maybe I will.
一天中最美好的时刻
The sweetest hour of the day.
散步的好时间
Good for walking.
你一起来吗
Are you coming?
奥格威先生不仅是一位教师
Mr Ogilvie had become more than a tutor.
更是一位能够分享我
He was a friend with whom I could
对孩子们无限温柔的挚友
share my continued tenderness towards my children.
他们叫他爸爸先生
They called him Mr Papa.
我们之间的感情日渐增长
It was inevitable that the growing affection
终将无法抗拒 势不可挡
between us would become too powerful to resist.
妈妈
Mama!
我不知道该怎么办 -什么
I don't know what to do. - What?
东步道该有12个工人工作
There should be 12 men working on the East Walk
可结果只来了6个人
and only six have turned up.
那你再雇几个
Well, you must hire more.
他们要求加薪 我该付吗
They asked for more money. Should I pay it?
父亲会怎么说
What would Father say?
你父亲还耽搁在伦敦
Your father is delayed in London.
我想问问他能不能种亚麻
I wanted to ask him about planting flax.
我现在没法跟你讨论这个
I can't discuss it now.
有17个人要来吃晚饭呢
There are 17 to dinner.
比起与奥格威先生
By comparison with life in the company
和孩子们相伴的日子
of Mr Ogilvie and the children,
我在都柏林的责任十分繁重
my duties in Dublin seemed onerous.
我渴望逃离
I longed to escape,
遗忘
to forget.
我以为这样的爱情只适合年轻人
I thought love like this was only for the young.
开心吗
Happy?
法国支持殖民地
France supports the colonists.
战争要拖长
It will drag out.
你的军团也要出征吗
Do you think your regiment might be moved?
现在还没有消息
There's no word of it.
少了你们 这里会安静许多
It will be quieter without you.
我们很快就会被遗忘
We will quickly be forgotten.
人们会遗憾没有了文娱活动
People will regret the entertainment.
而我会遗憾...
I will regret...
剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表