剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表
我待你有不周吗
Did I refuse you any kindness?
我可曾背叛过你
Did I betray you in any way?
你对我的责备不会比我的自责更深
You cannot reproach me more than I reproach myself.
我来不是为了责备你
I did not come here for reproaches.
此事我想了很多
I have given this much thought.
你能冷静地思考了吗 -我有足够时间冷静了
Are you cold enough to think? - I have had enough time for it.
幸好孩子是个女孩
It's fortunate the child is a girl.
她不能继承家产
As she cannot inherit the estate,
我的家族不会蒙受不公
no injustice will be done to my family.
你愿承认孩子是你的吗
You'll acknowledge her as your own?
这样的事也有先例
Such things have happened before.
就让你的丑事就此过去吧
We can put this affair in the past.
还有件事
One more thing.
什么 -你必须与威廉大人一刀两断
That is? - You will give up Lord William.
我的忍♥耐也是有限度的
Even my forbearance has limits.
怎么了
What is it?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你去哪 -我好像听到孩子的哭声了
Where are you going? - I thought I heard the baby cry.
莎拉似乎决心要自毁前途
Sarah seemed determined on her own destruction.
她全然不顾自己的行为
She was heedless of the effect her behaviour
会给他人带来的影响
would have on anyone else.
至少没为希希莉亚考虑
Not least on Cecelia,
因为姐姐的不守妇道
whose reputation would be tainted
她也受了牵连 名声有损
by her association with her adulterous sister.
丑闻暴露
The scandal was out
流言蜚语将此事传得越来越离谱
and the truth was there for the gossips to make the most of.
夫人
Your Grace.
把我的厚衣物打包
You must pack my heavy cloak,
天蓝色绸缎那件和绿色长袍
the sky blue silk and the green day gown.
快去
Immediately.
不 等等
No, wait!
大人 我们得去伦敦
Your Grace, we must go to London.
我棕色的靴子还有老爷的厚外套
My brown boots and his lordship's greatcoat.
这是为什么 亲爱的
For what reason, my dear?
莎拉毁了
Sarah is ruined.
她爱上了一个疯子
She's in love with a madman.
低贱的杂货商都以我们为谈资笑料
We're a story to scandalise grocers.
何止杂货商
Not only grocers.
贵族们也深感震惊
We scandalise peers.
让他们好不羡慕
We fill them with envy.
他们说你是安东尼而我是克里欧佩特拉[埃及艳后]
They say you are Antony and I am Cleopatra.
伟大的史诗般的爱情
A great epic romance.
伟大的史诗般的爱情
A great epic romance...
希希莉亚该回到爱尔兰
Cecelia should return to Ireland.
你早该送她回我们那儿了
You should have sent her to us long before.
我已力保她不会因此受牵连
No blame is attached to her name. I saw to that.
不受牵连
No blame?
莎拉私奔前她们住在一个屋檐下
She was in the house from which Sarah eloped.
她并不知情 -这我知道
She did not know. - I know she did not know.
可除了我们还有谁会相信
Who else but us will believe it?
我已经尽我所能保护她了 -我们知道
I have done everything to protect her. - We know.
这我们并不怀疑... -我照看她的身体
We don't doubt that... - I have guarded her good health.
我维护她的名节
I have looked after her name.
你是在指责我失职吗
Do you think to suggest I don't?
你现在无法保护她了 -她不能继续留在这儿
You cannot protect her now. - Not if she stays here.
她该跟我们走
She should come with us.
以她的身体不能远行
She is not strong enough to travels.
我身体没事的 真的
I feel perfectly well, I promise.
她得留在我这儿 我有这权利
She stays with me. I have that right.
带她回爱尔兰是不明智的
To take her to Ireland is unwise.
不明智
Unwise?
送她回家不明智
To send her home?
她父亲将年幼的她托付给了我们
To where her father entrusted her childhood?
他选择把你妹妹交给我们才是很明智的
He chose wisely when he sent your sisters to us.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean by that?
我们从来不曾辜负他对我们感情的信任
We were never careless of his trust in our affection.
大人 请你慎言
My lord, take care what you say.
你们的感情
Your affection?
从露依莎的婚事就能看到成效
The results can be seen in Louisa's marriage.
你怎么敢提起我父亲的遗嘱
And how dare you mention my father's will!
那既不公平也没道理
It was unjust and wrong.
他不是有意...
He didn't mean to...
我为莎拉已倾尽全力
I have done everything for Sarah.
我恳求她离开戈顿大人 回到她丈夫身边
I begged her to leave Lord Gordon and go back to her husband.
我哀求过她
I pleaded with her.
没有人能比我做得更多了
Nobody could do more than I did.
你早知道她有情人
You knew she had a lover?
你为什么不告诉我
Why did you not tell me?
你又不在
You were not here.
如果我们早得到消息 就会赶来的
If we had been told, we would have come.
这事早该告诉我们 -天呐
We should have been told! - Oh, God,
我为此已经几天没合眼了
I haven't slept for days because of this!
不许你对我的决定指手画脚
You will not judge my decision!
眼前的局面我不得不说
I say what I see.
关心不是你一个人的专权
You have no monopoly of concern.
我们问问我弟弟的看法吧
We shall see what my brother has to say.
卡洛琳 别这样 -我不会受人指戳
Caroline, don't. - I will not be judged.
我求你 别这样
I beg you, please.
大人 你就眼看着我受人侮辱吗
Your Grace, will you see me abused?
伦斯特公爵认为我不爱我的妹妹们
The Duke of Leinster believes I do not love my sisters.
我认为这是极其荒谬的
I believe nothing could be further from the truth.
我根本无意冒犯
There was no intention of giving offence.
可惜的是 这事本轮不到你插嘴
Such a pity you spoke when you shouldn't.
你没有资格评论此事
It is not for you to judge.
既然我的初衷受人♥质♥疑
Since my motives are questioned,
那我就此告辞了
I will take my leave.
艾米丽 去把他找回来
Emily, bring him back.
你为什么要把大人牵扯进来
Why did you speak to His Grace?
我有这权利
I am entitled to.
你逼他在我们之间选择
You forced him to choose between us.
你丈夫对我的看法一目了然
It is clear in what light your husband regards me.
你逼我们的弟弟选择立场
You forced our brother to takes sides.
是你站在我的对立面
You take sides against me.
你不爱我了
You do not love me.
我当然爱你
I do.
你的冷漠令我震惊
I am shocked at your lack of affection.
是你要的太多
You ask too much.
你必须做出决定
You must make your choice:
伦斯特公爵和我 二选一
the Duke of Leinster or me.
我不会做任何选择
There is no choice.
杰米
Jemmy?
太糟了
It's a bad business.
真不敢相信
I wouldn't have believed it.
她们曾经感情那么好
They were so close.
整个家庭都分♥裂♥了
The whole family is divided.
来杯茶吗 缓缓神
Cup of tea? Set you to rights.
该怎么办
What can be done?
我怎么知道
Damned if I know.
可能时间会治愈一切
Perhaps time will heal.
当然
I'm sure it will.
你姐姐还是没给你写信
Your sister has not written.
她不会写信给我
She will not write to me...
也不会再与我说话
...or speak to me again.
莎拉私奔后 卡洛琳与我们吵得天翻地覆
Caroline raged against us after Sarah 's elopement.
父亲的遗嘱造成的伤口又被再次撕开
The old wound of our father's will had reopened and,
此次 我再度站在了我丈夫那边
once again, I had taken my husband's side.
我们之间的沉默似死亡那般长久
The silence between us felt as permanent as death.
你晚上有何安排
How do you wish to spend the evening?
我想 还是上♥床♥休息吧
I think, in fact, I'll retire to bed.
亨利 你病了吗
Henry, are you ill?
剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表