剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表
There are others you should speak with.
我得失陪了 莎拉小姐 -好的
Will you excuse me, Lady Sarah? - Of course.
我亲爱的莎拉 你可真美
Oh, my dear Sarah. You look beautiful.
寒冬腊月最甜美的玫瑰
Oh, the sweetest rose in the depth of winter.
恐怕是荆棘吧 -你有刺吗 莎拉小姐
I'd rather say a briar. - Have you thorns, Lady Sarah?
只长在舌头上了
Only in my tongue.
亲王殿下今晚会去吗
And will His Royal Highness be there tonight?
我没问过
I have not enquired.
你在报纸上看到她的"战绩"了吗
Have you read of her conquest?
看来大家都看到了
It seems that everyone has.
真不幸啊
More's the pity.
天啊 莎拉 别掩藏你的光芒
Lord, Sal! Don't hide your light.
我又不是灯塔
I am not a beacon.
别驳斥我的话呀
Don't bristle at me.
我会以为我恰好说到点上了
You'll make me believe I strike home.
我们能说点别的吗 -走吧 妹妹 我们得走了
Can we talk of another subject? - Come sister, we must go.
年轻的女孩都会有自己的秘密
Young ladies will have their secrets.
若真是如此 他们都比我精明
If they do...they are cleverer than me.
但似乎大家对我的生活都了若指掌
But it seems that everyone knows everything about my life
远比我自己还要了解
more than I do myself.
别在意了 莎拉小姐
Never mind, Lady Sarah.
我们以流言蜚语为乐趣的
We who live on gossip
最喜欢我们的谈资对象
love those who provide it.
我就是你们的谈资吗
Is that what I am?
调剂你们生活的笑料吗
An entertaining story?
我还要努力娱乐你们吗
Must I try to keep you amused?
你只要去舞会好好玩就行了
You need do nothing more than enjoy the ball.
我会的
I shall.
晚安
Good night.
看来莎拉还挺有前途的 你说呢
Sarah is showing some promise, don't you think?
要是由我♥操♥办露依莎的婚事
If I'd launched Louisa,
我定能找个比卡洛利先生强的丈夫
I would have chosen a better husband than Mr Conolly.
毕竟光财大气粗是不够的
I mean, wealth isn't everything.
我们要尽力给莎拉找到最好的婆家
We must ensure the best possible match for Sarah.
我们是否应该期望亲王...
Are we right to hope that the Prince...
我们不该操之过急
We shouldn't move too fast.
我们处事要慎重一些
We must be circumspect.
要与王储成婚
Marriage to a future king
可不只是坠入爱河那么简单
is not simply a matter of falling in love.
我们该送她离开这里一段时间
We should send her away for a time.
你也懂得小别胜新婚的道理
You know what absence does to the heart.
我弟弟和公爵夫人就要去乡下了
My brother and the Duchess are going to the country soon.
好 我们就把她送去乡下
Yes. We'll send her to the country.
对亲王的欲擒故纵计还未见成效
The plan to enrapture the King still further
却遇到了挫折
received something of a setback,
莎拉不慎坠马 摔伤了腿
when Sarah fell from her horse and injured her leg.
但精明的福克斯先生却很懂得
But the clever Mr Fox knew well enough
如何把这样的不幸变成筹码
how to turn such a mishap to account.
太精彩了 福克斯先生
Excellent, Mr Fox.
可惜我现在无心欣赏音乐
I wish I had a heart for the music.
我现在满脑子都是莎拉小姐的意外事故
But all I can think on is Lady Sarah's accident.
意外事故
Accident?
你还没听说吗 她去乡下了
You haven't heard that she went to the country
不慎坠马
and fell from her horse?
坠马 太可怕了
A fall? How dreadful!
她伤得重吗
Is she seriously hurt?
疼得厉害
The pain was severe.
不过 殿下 我听说她十分勇敢 令人钦佩
But her courage, Your Highness, I'm told it was admirable.
天呐 她没事吧
For goodness' sake, how is she?
她脚踝摔坏了
Her ankle is broken.
那对年轻女士可不是小事
No small thing for a young lady.
谢天谢地她还活着
Thank God she lives.
他们把她抬回家的时候 她疼痛难当
When they carried her home, the pain was extreme.
我十分同情她的遭遇
I feel for her intensely.
我能向她转达你的关心吗
May I inform her of your concern?
我将感激不尽
I should be deeply indebted.
一点不疼 没有摔断骨头
There is no pain. It was not broken.
真是松了一口气
Such a relief!
你要是瘸了 会对你很不利的
A limp would have quite spoiled your chances.
你高兴了吧 她又能去跳舞了
Are you pleased? She can go dancing again.
恐怕最近不行 -但是医生说不要紧了
Not immediately, I'm afraid. - But the doctors assure me.
一切舞会统统取消 -大人这话什么意思
You won't be dancing. - Your Grace?
国王陛下驾崩了 -国王驾崩了
His Majesty is dead. - Dead? The King?
我想他也未曾想到自己会突然辞世
I expect he was as surprised as you.
据称他用过早膳 一切都好
It appears he had breakfast as usual and breakfasted well.
他与以往一样 回宫休息
He retired, as he usually does.
可他自然地安坐在椅子上
While sitting engaged in a natural function,
却发了癫痫 暴毙而死
he suffered a seizure and died.
他很喜欢你 -他只把我当做玩物
He had an affection for you. - He thought of me as a plaything.
作为一位国王 他却毫无交际能力
For a king, he had no conversation.
国王只需要做好国王 我亲爱的妹妹
A king needs merely to play the King, my dear sister.
而我们就是他忠诚的子民吗
And we his loyal subjects?
效忠的不是人 而是他所处的王位
It is not the person. It is the office.
真没想到你连这都不懂
I'm surprised you don't see it.
你要显示出哀痛
Bespeak your mourning.
你要是当了皇后就不会这么想了
You'd change your ideas if you were queen.
要我当皇后的想法真是让我不舒服
The thought of being queen makes me quite sick.
莎拉 我敢说他肯定会的
Sarah, I am sure it will be.
他求婚的时候 你要准备好
And you must be ready, when he proposes.
他不会的 我敢肯定
He will not. I'm certain of it.
太好了
That's excellent.
你一定要装出惊讶的样子
You must seem to be surprised.
我不用装 我一定会极度震惊的
I will not have to seem. I will be quite astonished.
你可以咕哝几句 好像你受宠若惊的样子
Try muttering a little, as if quite overcome.
咕哝
Muttering?
"我太惊讶了 真没想到
"So astonished. So surprised.
我不懂你的意思 你在说什么"
Can't understand. What is your meaning? "
我不明白 为什么你要让我有那样的想法
I do not understand why you persuade me to this?
你以后会谢我们的
You'll thank us yet.
此等难得的机会
A chance such as this...
你怎么能错过
How can you miss out?
姐姐 你不会也觉得他会求婚吧
Sister, you do not think he will propose?
这个嘛...
Well...
据说他欣赏你的...单纯的田园风情
They say he admires your... rural simplicity.
单纯的田园风情
Rural simplicity?
莎拉的仰慕者现在成了国王
Sarah 's admirer was now the King.
我们自然都沉迷于
Naturally, we were all captivated by
我们的妹妹可能会当上皇后的想法
the thought that our sister might one day be queen.
我们怎能阻止如此有利的联姻
How could we discourage so advantageous a match?
我不会堆草垛 -完全没关系
I cannot make hay. - It doesn't matter in the least.
重要的是那个姿势
The look is the thing.
他今天不会从这儿走的
He will not come this way today.
那你就明天再来
Then you can be here tomorrow.
把袖子卷起来 露出你的胳膊
Pull up your sleeves. Show your arms.
或许 她该多露出点脖子
Mayhap, she ought to show more neck.
真是荒唐
This is an absurdity.
有人来了 或许是他
Someone's approaching. It may be him.
乔治三世的登基终于让我们家人团聚
The accession of King George lll reunited the family at last,
我们跟其他的贵族一样 都来到了伦敦
as we assembled in London with the rest of the nobility.
汤玛斯·卡洛利先生和露依莎·卡洛利夫人
Mr Thomas Conolly and Lady Louisa Conolly.
这话绝不能让露依莎听到
I would not have Louisa know it for the world,
但她的小丈夫真是让我震惊
but I was quite taken aback when I met her little spouse.
他说的那些话 我要是露依莎
The things he says! If I were Louisa,
我真是要羞愧死了
I would be vastly embarrassed.
她很喜欢他
Well, she adores him.
我鞠躬鞠得好吗
Was my bow all right?
很完美 我的小跳蚤
Perfect, my little flea.
我还练习过身体和大腿的正确角度
I practised the correct angle between the trunk and the thigh.
她就算小手指疼一下 他都诚惶诚恐
He falls into a terror if her little finger aches.
他这么一惊一乍 我真担心
He is so impulsive. I worry.
他娶得是露依莎
剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表