剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表
赌一两注 仅此而已
A wager or two, that's all.
一两注 你从不知止
One or two? You never accept any limits.
你不理解
You don't understand.
绅士是永不退缩的
A gentleman never backs down.
我得维持声望
And I have a reputation to uphold.
你答应过会罢手 可还是照赌
You promised to stop, yet still you go on.
你生下我
You did not bring me up
不是要我像耗子一样躲在家里的
to hide at home like a mouse.
看来我生下你 是自找伤心的
It seems I brought you up to break my heart.
晚上好 父亲 -查尔斯·詹姆斯
Good evening, Father. - Charles James.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
准备偿还赌债
Prepare to pay.
我们的社交圈 并不反对外遇
Our fashionable world had no objection to affairs,
只要当事人保持低调即可
as long as they remained discreet.
但莎拉目前看起来 肆无忌惮
But Sarah it seemed was, by now, beyond discretion.
能向我指明去地狱的路吗
Can you direct me to Perdition?
直走 大人 就顺着这条路走
Straight on, my lord. The way you were going.
我警告你
I warn you,
我会带你一起
I'll take you with me.
那是我丈夫的
That's my husband's.
他的鞋在哪
Where are his shoes?
做什么 -我穿了他的睡袍
What? - I suit his dressing gown.
我还要穿他的鞋
I'll fill his shoes.
享用他的妻子 -你真可恶
I'll have his wife. - You are bad.
当然
Of course.
我定会不得好死
I'll come to a bad end.
你这次能待多久
How long can you stay this time?
直到他回来
As long as he's away.
那也不够久
It won't be long enough.
从来都不够
It never is.
我们还可以私下见面
We could meet again, in secret.
就像晚上四处躲闪的獾
Skulking around like badgers in the night.
或躲藏 或相忘
It's that or nothing.
我们怎么办
What can we do?
我可以一枪杀了你丈夫
I could shoot your husband.
或是开枪自杀
Or I could shoot myself.
不要
Don't.
或者我该杀了我们俩
Or maybe, I should shoot us both.
那你就自♥由♥了
Then you'd be free.
我不想要自♥由♥
I don't want to be free.
我们会有办法的
We'll find a way.
你要好好想想
You must think.
莎拉
Sarah!
亲爱的 这真是大好消息
Oh, my dear, such wonderful news.
想到孩子 我一开始也很开心
I was pleased at first, at the thought of the child.
你当然该开心
Well, of course you were.
我们都替你开心
We're all so happy for you.
我有事要对你坦白
I have something to tell you.
我早该告诉你的
I should have spoken before.
好吧
Well...
过来坐下
..Come and sit down.
你弄得我很紧张
You're making me nervous.
是什么事
What is the matter?
我不能见到你
I cannot meet you,
跟你说话
speak to you...
却向你隐瞒真♥相♥
..And not tell you the truth.
你身体抱恙吗
Is it your health?
我体健如牛
I am as healthy as a pig.
那你是操劳过度了
Well, then, you worry too much.
你近来一直紧绷着...
You've been under so much strain recen...
威廉·戈顿
William Gordon...
才是我孩子的父亲
.. is the father of my child.
威廉·戈顿大人
Lord William Gordon?
你一直在跟他见面吗
You have... met him in secret?
私会 -我一直都想对你坦白
Alone? - I've wanted to tell you so often.
我受不了了 你怎么能这样
I can't bear it. How could you?
你违背了自小受到的礼数教导
It's contrary to all you have been taught.
我知道
I know.
我不该这样
I should not have.
不必你来告诉我
You do not need to tell me.
想到我一直以来都袒护着你
To think I have defended you,
而这期间你都在...
when all this time you were...
你不知道这后果多严重吗
Do you not know what harm you do?
我清楚
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你丈夫知道吗
Does your husband know?
我想他一定知道
I think he must.
他什么都没说 但他向来不喜多言
He's said nothing, but he never does.
莎拉 你听着
Sarah, listen.
你千万不能告诉他
You must not tell him.
你千万不能告诉任何人
You must not tell anyone.
对他和家里人都别说
Not him and not the family.
此事只能你知我知
This is between you and me.
你觉得我该继续和他一起生活吗
You think I should stay with him?
是的 当然了
Yes, I certainly do!
那威廉大人呢 -你必须忘了他
And Lord William? - You must forget him!
我注定下场悲惨
I deserve to be miserable.
我就知道
I know it.
你要从这疯狂中清醒过来
Well, you will recover from this madness.
我也想做出正确的选择 但我做不到
I want to do what is right, but I can't.
莎拉 你得回家...
Sarah, you must go home...
跟你的丈夫和孩子幸福地生活
..And be happy with your husband and your baby.
就当此事没发生过
This never happened.
我们不要再提了
We will not speak of it again.
对不起
I am so sorry.
我无法承受此事
I cannot bear it.
将来只有不幸
I see nothing ahead but disaster.
你会沦为贱民
You will be beggared.
我们都名誉扫地
And we will be disgraced.
别哭
Don't cry.
求你别哭
Please don't cry.
孩子呢
And the child?
你为你的孩子着想了吗
Do you think of your child?
莎拉怀孕的消息令我欣喜万分
I was delighted to hear that Sarah was with child.
卡洛琳没有把孩子亲生父亲的身份告诉我
Caroline chose not to disclose the identity of the real father.
真是个好消息 她好吗
Wonderful. How is she?
她身体很好 也很开心
She is well and pleased
并且希望能生个女孩
and... hopes for a girl.
我能去帮她照看孩子吗
May I go help her mind it?
她一定会十分高兴的
It would make her mighty pleased.
但你的身体没事吗
But are you well enough again?
你不要担心我
You must not be anxious.
我很健康
My health is good.
我想我是杞人忧天了
I expect I worry too much.
我很会照顾小宝宝
I'm very good with babies.
我同意了让希希莉亚去英格兰
By agreeing to let Cecelia go to England
帮莎拉照看孩子
to help Sarah with her child,
我让我最小的妹妹完全身陷在
I allowed our youngest sister to become embroiled in
莎拉造成的不幸中 无处脱逃
the unhappiness that Sarah cast about her wherever she went.
希希莉亚被卷入了
Cecelia was caught up in circumstances
她既不理解又无法控制的局面
that she did not understand and could not control.
你知道这孩子不是你的吧
You know that she is not yours?
我当然知道
Of course I know.
就我们过日子的方式 孩子自然不是我的
Living as we do, the child is clearly not mine.
那你知道我爱上了别人吗
You knew that I had been in love.
威廉·戈顿大人整日在我们家附近转
Lord William Gordon has haunted our house.
他就是你所谓爱上的人吗
Is he what you mean by love?
我不明白你为什么还想要我 -我娶了你
I do not understand why you still want me. - I married you.
木已成舟
And that is that.
我一想到威廉大人... -求你别说了
When I think of Lord William... - Please don't.
剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表