剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表
上战场吗 纳皮尔上尉
Going into action, Captain Napier?
你会遗憾什么
What will you regret?
遗憾与你分离
I will regret you.
你不可以
You mustn't.
我已经爱上了你
I've fallen in love with you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没有好结果的
It does no good.
夫人
Your Grace.
纳皮尔上尉
Captain Napier.
你不该来这里
You should not be here.
你哥哥跟我谈过了
Your brother has spoken to me.
他察觉到了
He has observed the...
我们之间的感情
..feeling between us...
他觉得你很容易相信男人的花言巧语
..And believes you are persuadable.
他怪罪我了吗
Did he condemn my conduct?
没什么好怪罪的
There is nothing to condemn.
那他怎么说
What did he say?
他坚持要我离开
He insists I leave.
我被调到了第80军团
I have transferred to the 80th Regiment.
下个月就起航去纽约
It sails for New York next month.
我能和你道别吗
May I call to say goodbye?
最好别了
It is better not.
在她并不幸福的生命中
For the first time in her unhappy life,
莎拉第一次感受到了真爱
Sarah experienced true love.
而我新的爱情 尽管偷偷进行却很快乐
My own new love, though furtive, was joyous.
因为我并未预见即将到来的悲哀
For I was unaware that the future held sorrows.
听露依莎说
I leaned from Louisa
福克斯先生即将辞世
that Mr Fox was dying.
这次输了多少
How much th is time?
2000 -说实话
2,000. - Speak up.
3000 -就一晚上
3,000. - In a single night?
你之前信誓旦旦说要罢手的
You promised so faithfully to stop.
你付得起吗
Can you pay so much?
差不多能买♥♥一幢房♥子了
It's worth an estate.
他们当然付不起
Of course they cannot pay.
我不知道他们怎么还敢跟我们说话
I don't know how they dare speak to us.
他们伤透了我们的心
They break our heart.
我
I...
我来付
I will pay.
出去
Get out!
滚出去
Get out!
滚出去
Get out!
你得去休息
You must rest.
我来陪着
I'll stay.
你还好吗
How are you?
犯困
Sleepy.
你会好起来的
You will improve.
我有点厌倦活着了
I weary somewhat of life.
不要
Don't.
还有许多等着你去享受
There is still much for you to enjoy.
你也会这样
You'll still be next.
我有过幸福的生活
I've had a good life.
是吗
Haven't you?
是啊
Yes.
我很幸福
I have.
你姐姐
Your sister...
给了我爱情
..gave me love.
她给了我儿孙
She gave me grandchildren.
而查尔斯·詹姆斯
And Charles James
给了我成功
gives me success.
他掌握了议会
He dominates Parliament.
他
He...
他会成为
He will be...
一个伟人
a great man.
就像他的父亲
Like his father.
他会被历史铭记
He will be remembered...
而我...
..Whilst I...
睡会吧
Sleep now.
你需要休息
You need it.
我
I...
希望你能找到
.. hope you find...
幸福 莎拉
.. happiness, Sarah.
那是你应得的
It's what you deserve.
亨利·福克斯安然辞世
Henry Fox slipped from life easily,
就像是卸下了疲惫的重担
as if shrugging off a weary burden.
卡洛琳的身体也每况愈下
Caroline herself was now ailing.
她病得无法为他服丧
She became almost too ill to mourn him.
在爱尔兰 我也
And in Ireland, I, too,
面临着病魔对我家人的摧残
had grave illness to contend with.
父亲 我一直等着问你种...
Father! I've been waiting to ask you about planting...
快去请医生
Send for the doctor.
你没事吧 -快去
Are you all right? - Go.
快
Go!
我亲爱的杰米
My dearest Jemmy.
治痛风需要那么多药啊
So much medicine for gout.
是水肿
It's dropsy,
夫人
Your Grace.
什么
What?
让我们单独待会儿好吗
Will you excuse us?
杰米
Jemmy?
我快死了 艾米丽
I'm dying, Emily.
不
No.
不 医生弄错了
No, the doctors are wrong.
他们意见相同
They all agree.
杰米
Jemmy!
你为什么不告诉我
Why did you not tell me?
你知道 看着你伤心我会难过的
You know it grieves me to see you sad.
我会试着坚强
I'll try to be brave.
我把这房♥子留给你
I've given you this house
供你养老
for your lifetime.
我增加了你的经济来源
And I've added to your income.
别再烦恼这些
Don't weary yourself with this.
我并不痛苦
I'm not in pain.
我这辈子
All my life...
都想尽可能地满足你
.. I've wanted to give you what I can.
现在我就算死去也安心了
It comforts me now in death.
我最亲爱的杰米
Oh, my dearest Jemmy...
你给了我你能给的一切
You have given me everything you could.
数以百计的人来参加杰米的葬礼
Hundreds came to Jemmy's funeral
与他告别
to pay their last respects.
就像整个爱尔兰都在为他哀悼
It seemed to me all Ireland mourned him.
悲伤中
In my grief,
我得到了期盼已久的安慰
I had the comfort of a longed-for reconciliation.
我收到了卡洛琳的信
I received a letter from Caroline.
终于啊
At last.
只要你需要 乐意效劳
Anything you need, happy to help.
他们到了吗
Are they here?
就快来了
They are coming.
疼痛好些了吗
How is the pain?
鸦♥片♥酒有点作用
The laudanum helps.
快 扶我起来
Quick, help me up.
露依莎·卡洛利夫人和伦斯特公爵夫人
Lady Louisa Conolly and Her Grace, the Duchess of Leinster.
露依莎
Ah, Louisa!
卡洛琳
Caroline!
终于
Oh, at last.
亲爱的妹妹
Dearest sis.
卡洛琳 我 -我早该写信的
Caroline, I... - I should have written long ago.
我不想 -我说的那些话...
I didn't want... - Well, the things I said...
她好吗
How is she?
坐那儿
Sit there.
剧集 | 富贵浮云(1999) | 导航列表