剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表
也许我没有。
Maybe I didn't though.
或者也许我做到了。-哼。
Or maybe I did. - Huh.
哦,至少是星期三甜甜圈。
Oh, at least it's donut Wednesday.
这是什麽可憎的东西?
What abomination is this?
这是谁的一天?我想要答桉。
Who's day is it? I want answers.
我要报仇。
I want revenge.
好。但是如果我有一些豆薯可以吗?
Okay. But is it okay if I have some jicama?
“因为我爱豆薯。
'Cause I love jicama.
不。我要报仇。跟我喊一声。
No. I want revenge. Shout it with me.
报复!-报复!
Revenge! - Revenge!
报复!
Revenge!
你让它听起来很有趣。在它背后放一些愤怒。
You make it sound playful. Put some fury behind it.
报复!-报复!
Revenge! - Revenge!
报复!
Revenge!
嘘!我正在和我女儿的老师通电♥话♥。
Shh! I'm on the phone with my daughter's teacher.
发生了一场可怕的事故,
There's been a horrible accident,
我得给你回电♥话♥。
I gotta call you back.
报复。
Revenge.
报复!-报复!
Revenge! - Revenge!
好的,我自豪地承担责任。
Okay, I proudly take responsibility.
甜甜圈星期三,德洛丽丝。这是一个神圣的传统。
Donut Wednesday, Delores. It's a sacred tradition.
罗马人传给我们的。
Handed down to us by the Romans.
你用你的名庄玷污了这个神圣的帐幕。
You defiled this holy tabernacle with your cru d'été.
这是我们的会幕,德洛丽丝。
This is our tabernacle, Delores.
好。这个办公室有一个严重的桉件
Okay. This office has a serious case
清晨的糖蓝调
of the late morning sugar blues
有人必须干预。
and someone had to intervene.
你怎麽敢单方面行动。
How dare you act unilaterally.
这是美国。是甜甜圈。
It's America. It's donuts.
切碎,扔掉它。
Shred, throw that away.
拜託。- 扔掉它。
Oh, come on. - Throw it away.
这隻是一根豆薯棒。
It's just a jicama stick.
扔掉它。吐出来。
Throw it away. Spit it out.
这是非常令人失望的。
This is very disappointing.
我最喜欢的表现不佳的选区表现如何?
How's my favorite under-performing precinct doing?
哦,你这个悲伤,悲伤的人。
Oh, you sad, sad man.
你开车穿过城镇只是为了取笑我们的兔子。
You drove across town just to make fun of us for the rabbits.
什麽兔子?我没有听说过任何关于兔子的消息。
What rabbits? I didn't hear anything about rabbits.
医 管 局!因为没有兔子。
Ha! Because there were no rabbits.
嘿,艾米丽。准备好演讲了吗?
Hey Emily. Got your speech ready?
谁告诉你的?
Who told you about that?
她今天在AACL午餐会上发表主题演讲。
She's giving the keynote at the AACL luncheon today.
哇。我不知道它代表什麽,但恭喜。
Whoa. I don't know what it stands for but congrats.
你为什麽不告诉我们?
Why didn't you tell us?
我。。。我只是有点紧张
I... I just get a little nervous
所以我只是想把它放在雷达下。
so I just wanted to keep it under the radar.
这就是我在这裡的原因。
That's why I'm here.
我去年说过,哇...压力。
I spoke last year and, whoo... stressful.
我知道你有多讨厌公开演讲,所以...
And I know how much you hate public speaking, so...
是的,但我一直在练习,所以我想我会很好。
Yeah, but I've been practicing so I think I'll be good.
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
不用担心,观众只有几百人。
No worry, it's just a couple hundred people in the audience.
而且,呃... - 嗯。
And, uh... - Uh-huh.
他们拍摄併发佈在他们的网站上
They film it and post it on their website
它永远在那裡。
and it's up there forever.
所以,没有人看它。是的,他们这样做。
So, nobody looks at it. Yes, they do.
我看了你的演讲,邓普顿。
I watched your speech, Templeton.
好几次,太好笑了。- 大粉丝。
Several times, so funny. - Big fan.
猪开什麽样的卡车?
What kind of truck does a pig drive?
一辆护车。
A hambulance.
啊,那条线杀了。
Ah, that line killed.
无论如何,呃,很高兴为您介入
Anyway, uh, happy to step in for you
我向你保证观众不会失望的。
and I promise you the audience will not be disappointed.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
呃,但你不应该巡逻什麽的吗?
Uh, but shouldn't you be on patrol or something?
现在就出发。
Heading out now.
哦!什麽?
Oh! What's that?
看起来我有一封电子邮件卡在我的寄件匣中。
Looks like I have an email that is stuck in my outbox.
繁荣!
Boom!
修复了它。享受。
Fixed it. Enjoy.
来自邓普顿荷兰警官的兴高采烈的报复资讯。
A gleefully vindictive message from Officer Templeton Dutch.
那个溷蛋掌握了我们的身体摄像头镜头。
That jerk got a hold of our body-cam footage.
哦,他确实知道兔子。
Oh, he did know about the rabbits.
呸。
Ugh.
看你们逃跑
Look at you guys running away
来自莉尔兔子!
from the li'l rabbits!
我们正在重新集结!
We were regrouping!
你是。。。你是。。。开什麽玩笑?!
Are you... are you... are you kidding me?!
什麽。。。这些是什麽,青椒?!
What... what are these, green peppers?!
好。我支援健康的选择,德洛丽丝,
Okay. I support healthy choices, Delores,
但这是甜甜圈星期三。
but it is donut Wednesday.
我压力很大,我需要糖,所以你需要解决这个问题。
I am stressed and I need sugar so you need to fix this.
报复!
Revenge!
嘿。嘿。
Hey. Hey.
尽量不要让邓普顿进入你的脑海。
Try not to let Templeton get in your head.
哦,是的,呃,太晚了。呃,他是...他在那裡。
Oh yeah, uh, too late. Uh, he is... he is in there.
好的,听着。
Okay, listen.
在大型比赛之前,我曾经非常紧张。
I used to get really nervous before big competitions.
就像,它变得很糟糕。
Like, it got bad.
所以我记得我的教练把我和这位运动心理学家联繫起来。
So I remember my coach hooked me up with this sports psychologist
谁给了我一些很酷的放鬆技巧。
who gave me some cool relaxation techniques.
如果你想试试。
If you wanna try.
好。
Okay.
是的?- 是的,好的。
Yeah? - Yeah, okay.
“因为我的心是嗯...真的很捶打。
'Cause my heart is um... really pounding.
好。嗯,所以,闭上眼睛。
Okay. Um, so, close your eyes.
是的。
Yeah.
深吸一口气,想像自己在山上。
Take a deep breath and imagine yourself on a mountain.
现在,您即将开始比赛
Now, you're about to start a race
反对这个大屁♥股♥瑞士傢伙。
against this big-ass Swiss dude.
等。不,对不起。
Wait. No. Sorry.
想像自己在演讲。
Visualize yourself giving the speech.
自信,冷静,看起来超级苍蝇在你的西装
Confident, calm, looking super fly in your business suit
人群喜欢它。
and the crowd is loving it.
他们在高呼你的名字。艾米丽!艾米丽!艾米丽!
They're chanting your name. Emily! Emily! Emily!
嗯,这是一个专业的会议
Well, it's a professional conference
所以并没有太多的诵经。
so there's not really a whole lot of chanting.
不唱诵?
No chanting?
不。 - 那太糟糕了。
No. - That's too bad.
好。然后只是想像自己
Okay. Then just visualize yourself
绝对粉碎了演讲。
absolutely crushing the speech.
好。
Okay.
您的心率如何?
How's your heart rate?
它实际上更好。
It is actually better.
你肯定会获得奖牌。
You're gonna medal for sure.
哦,嗯...提醒我。
Oh, um... remind me.
你说我穿我的衣服,嗯...
In my outfit you said I looked, um...
超级苍蝇。对,好的。
Super fly. Right, okay.
好。只剩下一个大问题了。
Okay. Only one big question left.
谁会挺身而出,成为我的紧急联繫人?
Who's going to step up and be my emergency contact?
你没有可以问的家人吗?
Don't you have family you can ask?
我爸爸去世了,我妈妈搬到了佛罗里达。
My dad died and my mom moved to Florida.
但她在海滩上有一个甜蜜的公♥寓♥。
But she's got a sweet condo on the beach
她说任何时候我想把我的紧急联繫人拿下来
and she says any time I wanna bring down my emergency contact
为了一点沙子和大海,她有一个房♥间在等着。
for a little sand and sea, she has a room waiting.
哦。好吧,我希望你和那个傢伙没有界限
Oh. Well, I hope you and that guy without boundaries
和妈妈一起玩。
have fun with your mom.
在!不不!
No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
伙计们,谁吃了我的一块巧克力?
Guys, who ate one of my chocolate bars?
有三个,现在有两个。
There were three and now there's two.
剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表