剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表
那不是很好。
and that was not very nice.
虽然她只是遵循协定。
Though she was just following protocol.
对。
Right.
但是当我把炸薯条带到动物控制中心时,
But when I took French Fry to Animal Control,
神奇的事情发生了。
something magical happened.
什麽?
What?
炸薯条变成了一隻猫角兽。
French Fry turned into a caticorn.
所以现在你有三隻猫
So now you have three cats
和一隻神奇的猫角兽,
and a magical caticorn,
这并不违反任何西雅图法规。
and that's not in violation of any Seattle code.
不。
No.
这一切都太神奇了。
It's just all so magical.
是的。
Yeah.
我爱他。谢谢。
I love him. Thank you.
好吧,不要太浪费,卡罗尔。
Okay, don't get too wasted, Carol.
哦,伙计。我需要喝一杯。
Oh, man. I need a drink.
这是开放式酒吧。科莱特的款待。
It's open bar. Collette's treat.
呃。。。不不不。我说我拿到了第一轮。
Uh... no, no, no. I said I got the first round.
就是这样。就是这样。
That's it. That's it.
三十岁的苏格兰威士卡,你能取消吗?
Thirty year-old scotch, can you cancel that, please?
还有奎索开胃菜。谢谢。
And the queso starter. Thank you.
你一切都很酷?
Everything cool with you?
漫长的一天。我只是有一堆中性的工作。
Long day. I just had a bunch of neuter jobs.
嗯,我一个月前修好了。
Mm. I got fixed a month ago.
你在做主的工作。
You're doing the Lord's work.
我在我的育儿和性游戏中都处于顶端
I'm at the top of both my parenting and sex game
但是更多的孩子?
but more kids?
幸好我不能拥有它们。
It's a good thing I can't have them.
那麽,呃,我吹哪一个?
So, uh, which one do I blow into?
这个。我给你看看。
This one. I'll show you.
这很可爱。什麽?
That's lovely. What is that?
性治疗的开场酒吧。
The opening bars of Sexual Healing.
我马上回来。
I'll be right back.
好。
Okay.
嘿。
Hey.
你好。
Hi.
嗯,我其实想和你谈谈一些事情
Um, I actually wanted to talk to you about something
当你得到一秒钟。
when you get a second.
我想我现在还有第二个。
I think I have a second right now.
好吧,实际上现在不好。
Well, now's not good, actually.
很快。
Soon.
很快就会好,但不是现在。
Soon will be good but not now.
还行。
Ok.
他在那儿!
There he is!
哦。
Oh.
再见。
Bye.
各位,你能把它带进来吗?
Everybody, could you bring it in?
我也许应该对房♥间里的大象讲话。
I should probably address the elephant in the room.
嘿嘿,不。我们在这裡下班了。
Hey, uh-nah. We're off the clock here.
对不起,我差点撞到你的那些邦戈,杰克。
Sorry about those bongos I almost hit you with, Jack.
嗯。
Mmhmm.
我之前显然失去了理智
I obviously lost my mind earlier
虽然鼓圈和嬉皮士是一种祸害,
and though drum circles and hippies are a scourge,
我的行为是没有根据的。
my behavior was not warranted.
这很奇怪,但我仰慕 C-38。
This is weird, but I looked up to C-38.
我的意思是,如果他在这裡,
I mean, if he were here,
他会杀死我们大多数跑不快的人。
he'd kill most of us who couldn't run fast.
对不起,派特尔。
Sorry, Patel.
他有一套牛排刀
He had a set of steak knives
在他的每个爪子的末端。
at the end of each of his paws.
太酷了。
So cool.
你知道,我总是看着他。
You know, I always kind of looked at him
作为一隻美丽的独狼,是一隻美洲狮。
as a beautiful, lone wolf who was a cougar.
是的,它正在远离我。
Yeah, it's getting away from me.
我会想念他的。
I'm gonna miss him.
哦,我很抱歉。
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉,弗兰克!
I'm really sorry, Frank!
嘿,卡米拉。让我。。。
Hey, Camila. Let me...
让我找个安静的地方。
Let me just get somewhere quiet.
让我们向C-38举杯,好吗?
Let's raise a glass to C-38, shall we?
是的!
Yes!
到C-38!
To C-38!
下一轮在我身上,伙计们。
Next round is on me, guys.
没有什麽顶级的。
Nothing top-shelf.
谢谢弗兰克。
Thanks Frank.
哦不。
Oh, no.
哦,派特尔...
Oh, Patel...
对不起,我应该警告你
I'm sorry, I should have warned you
众所周知,我的祝酒词会把房♥子弄垮。
my toasts have been known to bring the house down.
这不是你的话。这是我的生活。
It's not your words. It's my life.
玛雅怀孕了。
Maya's pregnant.
如何?你做了输精管切除术。
How? You got a vasectomy.
千分之一的人不接受。
One in 1,000 don't take.
我是千分之一。
I'm one in 1,000.
这是个好消息,伙计。
This is good news, buddy.
绝对。
Absolutely.
这是一种祝福。对不起。
It's a blessing. Excuse me.
切碎,嘿,你猜怎麽着?
Shred, hey, guess what?
什麽?
What?
我们全家都进城了。
My whole family came into town.
他们在比赛中让我感到惊讶。
They surprised me at the race.
了不起!
Amazing!
嘿,你有第二个吗?
Hey, do you have a second?
有件事我想和你谈谈。
There's something I wanted to talk to you about.
怎麽了?
What's up?
我比我想像的更紧张。
I'm more nervous than I thought I'd be.
哦,我的上帝。妈妈。。。
Oh, my god. Mama...
卡米拉,我太在乎你了,
Camila, I care about you so much,
但分开比
but being apart has been harder than
我以为会是
I thought it would be
这可能是我一生中最大的错误,
and this could be the biggest mistake of my life,
但我认为我们应该分手。
but I think we should break up.
你正在以令人难以置信的优雅处理这个问题。
You're handling this with incredible grace.
你是这样告诉我的吗?
Is this how you tell me?
好的,前台参差不齐。
Ok, spotty reception.
真不敢相信。
I can't believe this.
我希望我不必这样做,
I wish I didn't have to do it like this,
在你全家人面前...科尔。
in front of your entire family and... Cole.
怎麽了,伙计?
What's up, dude?
这是关于艾米丽的,不是吗?
This is about Emily, isn't it?
不,我...我不会那样做。
No. I... I wouldn't do that.
什麽都没发生。我很光荣。
Nothing's happened yet. I'm honorable.
哎呀!
Es stupido!
哦,她直接吐在相机上。
Oh, she spit right on the camera.
而且你作为单板滑雪者也很糟糕。
And you also suck as a snowboarder.
等等,卡蜜拉!卡蜜拉!
Wait, Camila! Camila!
这可能不是重拨情况。
This probably isn't a redial situation.
应该不会。
Probably not.
是的,绝对不是。
Yeah, definitely not.
嘿。
Hey.
想买♥♥船吗?
Wanna buy a boat?
是的。
Yeah.
你对手做了什麽?
What did you do to your hand?
哦,在军鼓上抓住了它
Oh, snagged it on a snare drum
我扔进了树林。
that I threw into the woods.
你消毒了吗?
Did you disinfect it?
是的。
Yes.
用肮髒的雨披。
With a filthy poncho.
你是个白♥痴♥。
You're an idiot.
绝对。
Absolutely.
剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表