剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表
你继续。
You go on ahead.
好一个。
Good one.
不,我真的...我真的应该这样做。
No, no, no. I really... I really should do it.
你可以处理这个,对吧?
And you can handle this one, right?
你担心如果我们进去会起火吗?
You worried you're gonna burst into flames if we go in there?
别担心,这将是一次快速的旅行。
Don't worry, it's gonna be a quick trip.
上帝甚至不会注意到。
God won't even notice.
维多利亚。嘿,很高兴见到你。
Victoria. Hey, it's nice to see you.
邓普顿!邓普顿!邓普顿!
Templeton! Templeton! Templeton!
安静!
Quiet!
当校友出现时,我的兄弟们有点兴奋。
My brothers get a little excited when alumni show up.
什麽,有人给你打电♥话♥还是什麽?
What, did someone call you or something?
是的。BZM蝙蝠电♥话♥。
Yeah. BZM bat-phone.
我有点像男孩们的导师修复者。
I'm a bit of a mentor fixer for the boys.
啊,听着。如果你们想起飞并吃一顿长午餐,
Ah, listen. If you guys wanna take off and grab a long lunch,
2-2区风格,
precinct 2-2 style,
我可以从这裡接手。
I can take over from here.
在那头牛走出这裡之前,我不会离开。
I'm not leaving until that cow walks outta here.
我喜欢它的被动性,但我不太确定
I love the passivity of that but I'm not quite sure
我们有这样的时间。
we have that kind of time.
该分会今晚将举办一年一度的秋季舞会
The chapter's hosting the annual Fall Ball tonight
这是泛希腊日曆的事件。
and it is the event of the Pan-Hellenic calendar.
让我用你能理解的方式表达一下,邓普顿。
Let me put this in a way you can understand, Templeton.
如果那头牛不走下楼梯
If that cow doesn't walk down the stairs
他们将不得不取消它。
they're gonna have to cancel it.
呃,这是惩罚性的,坦率地说,令人髮指。
Uh, that's punitive, and frankly, outrageous.
我一定会尽我所能
And I'm gonna be certain to do everything in my power
为了不伤73颗醉酒的心。
to not break 73 drunken hearts.
浣熊跑过这个长椅
And the raccoon ran through this pew
并进入合唱室。
and up into the choir room.
谢谢天父。我们将从这里开始。
Thank you Father. We'll take it from here.
很高兴见到你,维多利亚。真的很好。
It's good to see you, Victoria. Really good.
好。我会咬。你怎麽知道那个神父?
Okay. I'll bite. How do you know that priest?
我们实际上共用同一个牙医。
We actually share the same dentist.
我从来没有挤压过某人的身体部位
I've never once squeezed the body part of someone
我和谁共用一个牙医。
with whom I've shared a dentist.
所以,这是一个谎言,而不是一个特别有创意的谎言。
So, that's a lie and not a particularly creative one.
不。。。你。。。你和那个牧师有事吗?
No... you... did you have a thing with that priest?
不,但我确实和他发生了性关係。
No, but I did have sex with him.
是的。
Yup.
注意所有单位。现在是10点过1。
Attention all units. It is now 10 past one.
我会继续给大家一个30分钟的宽限期
I'm gonna go ahead and give you all a 30-minute grace period
传送您的意向宣告...
to send in your intention statements...
你好?所有单位?
Hello? All units?
有单位吗?
Any units?
卡车12?
Truck 12?
弗兰克?
Frank?
呸!
Ugh!
真?这有必要吗?
Really? Is this necessary?
是的。
Yes.
不,我不是在谈论你和那裡的父亲。
No, I'm not talking about you and the father in there.
哇。你真的把你的珍珠抓在了这个上面。
Wow. You're really clutching your pearls on this one.
你通常喜欢自♥由♥奔放的维多利亚。
You usually love free-spirited Victoria.
嗯,我来自一个非常虔诚的家庭。
Well, I come from a very religious family.
确切地说,这不是这个宗教,但我们有很多神,
It's not this religion exactly but we have a lot of gods,
他们中的一堆非常恶意。
a bunch of them are very spiteful.
好。这隻是忏悔室里的性♥爱♥。
Okay. It's just sex in a confessional.
嘘!
Shh!
我什至不知道这意味着什麽
I don't even know what this means
但它在一堆斯科塞斯电影中。
but it's in a bunch of Scorsese movies.
你太压抑了。你不能在耳语之上唱歌♥。
You are so repressed. You can't sing above a whisper.
你有任意的禁忌。
You have arbitrary taboos.
这不是任意的。
It's not arbitrary.
这是社会的,这是社会的禁忌。
This is societal, this is a societal taboo.
我们能不能进去把浣熊弄来...请?
Can we just go in and get the raccoon... please?
只要和我保持距离,好吗?
Just keep your distance from me, okay?
我不想因为联想而感到内疚。
I don't want any guilt by association.
这隻是几级楼梯,确实如此。
It's just a few stairs, it really is.
我会一直陪在你身边。
I'll be right next to you the whole time.
我会这样说话。
I'll be talking like this.
弗兰克?我刚刚和校长通了电♥话♥
Frank? I just got off the phone with the chancellor
我很高兴通过一点哄骗来报告。
and I'm happy to report with a little cajoling
他已经批准了一台起重机。
he has approved a crane.
你想空运牛吗?
You wanna airlift the cow?
完全安全。
Totally safe.
我不知道你是否瞭解奶牛
I don't know if you know this about cows
但他们是紧张的飞行者。
but they're nervous fliers.
实际上,史蒂夫兄弟有一些食物可以提供説明。
Actually, brother Steve's got some edibles that could help.
你们一直在互相交谈吗?
Have you guys been talking to each other?
你支援仙鹤戏吗,犹大?
Are you backing the crane play, Judas?
只是,你知道,
It's just that, you know,
已经一个小时了,牛还没有真正哞。
it's been an hour and the cow hasn't actually moo-ved.
你们见过一隻800磅重的动物
You guys ever seen an 800-pound animal
从40英尺高的地方跌落到溷凝土上?这是牛肠滑倒和滑梯。
fall 40 feet to concrete? It's a cow gut slip and slide.
你在干什麽?易受影响的头脑,弗兰克。
What are you doing? Impressionable minds, Frank.
我们可以保留这个PG21吗?
Can we keep this PG21, please?
这裡有一个正确的答桉,它是我的。
There's one right answer here and it's mine.
牛从这裡走了出来。
The cow walks outta here.
我可以修饰她的范本吗?
Could I just touch up her stencils?
不!去你的房♥间!去你们的房♥间吧,孩子们。去。
No! Go to your rooms! Go to your rooms, boys. Go.
是的,他可能有点粗鲁。
Yeah, he could be a little gruff.
呵呵,我来拿。
Aw, I'll take that.
小猫浴?-是的。
Kitten bath? - Yeah.
这是关于切碎的吗?
Is this about Shred?
呃不,其实。
Uh no, actually.
切尔德有女朋友,所以我不得不放手。
Shred has a girlfriend so I had to let that go.
没有人向我发送他们的意图。
Nobody sent me their intentions.
所以。。。他们不把我当回事。
So... they don't take me seriously.
他们不把你当回事?看看这个。
They don't take you seriously? Look at this.
他们使用断线钳。
They used bolt cutters.
你听到了吗?那是一隻浣熊。
Do you hear that? That's a raccoon.
他怎麽上去的?
How'd he get up there?
我不知道。
I don't know.
也许在第三个八度烟道管上。
Maybe up the third octave flue pipe.
哼?
Huh?
那裡的大管道。
The big pipe up there.
不,你刚才说的很具体地说了第度烟道管
No, you just said third octave flue pipe very specifically
就像你知道那是什麽。
like you know what that is.
这是一个幸运的猜测。
It was a lucky guess.
你怎麽对器官瞭解这麽多?
How do you know so much about organs?
不。你知道吗?好。
No. You know what? Okay.
我不想让你再被丑♥化♥,但是...
I didn't want you to get any more scandalized but...
事实是...
the truth is...
神父和我在这个管风琴上做了甜蜜的爱。
the priest and I made sweet, sweet love on this organ.
我们肮髒的谈话的一部分非常具体和技术性
And part of our dirty talk was very specific and technical
关于仪器。
with regards to the instrument.
你撒谎。
You're lying.
不。
No.
不。
No.
作为合作伙伴,我们发誓要始终告诉...
And as partners we swore to always tell the...
好的,好的!
Okay, fine!
好吧,我没有看到这种情况的到来。
Well, I didn't see that coming.
我演奏管风琴。好?我去教堂。
I play the organ. Okay? And I go to church.
哦,他出去了!
Oh, he's out!
他要去忏悔室了!
He's heading for the confessional!
这就是我妈妈和妹妹的真正原因
And that is the real, real reason my mom and sister
不要再和我说话了。
don't talk to me anymore.
感谢凯尔的强大分享。
Thanks Kyle for that powerful share.
那你呢,你怎麽样?
And how about you, how you doing?
好。我觉得我做得很好。
Good. I feel like I'm doing good.
剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表