剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表
邓普顿。你真的会对切丝这样做吗?
Templeton. You'd really do that to Shred?
他会没事的。
He'll be fine.
他几乎在任何情况下都会感到高兴。
He'll be happy in literally any situation.
这正是他向我提出挑战的特质。
Which is the very trait that makes him challenging for me.
那么,如果您将其视为增长机会呢?
Well, what if you viewed it as a growth opportunity?
我不是在寻求增长。
I'm not looking for growth.
如果成长对我的渴望足够糟糕,它知道在哪裡找到我。
If growth wants me bad enough, it knows where to find me.
是的。独自一人在你的公♥寓♥里。
Yeah. Alone in your apartment.
我在哪裡如此满足。
Where I am so content.
现在。。。我可以让你对鸡肉香蒜酱帕尼尼感兴趣吗?
Now... can I interest you in a chicken pesto panini?
我想说不,但是是的。
I wanna say no, but yeah.
你的心是黑色的
Your heart is black
但是你知道如何做一个非常好的三明治。
but you know how to make a really good sandwich.
你们在做三明治?
You guys making sandwiches?
哦!
Oh!
你好?是谁?
Hello? Who's there?
它是碎的。我忘了带外套,所以...
It's Shred. I forgot my coat, so...
嘿。-嘿。
Hey. - Hey.
哦,我很抱歉一切都解决了。
Oh, I'm sorry how everything worked out.
我爱弗兰克
I love Frank
但有时他可能太像...弗兰克。
but sometimes he can just be too much like... Frank.
是的。
Yeah.
我真的以为我能打败他,你知道吗?
I really thought I was gonna be able to crack him, you know?
你还在这裡做什么?
What are you still doing here?
哦,我们即将收养宠物
Oh, we have a pet adoption coming up
所以我只是要把这些传♥单♥拿出来。
so I was just gonna get these flyers out.
凉。
Cool.
你知道,关于单板滑雪的事情是
You know, the thing about snowboarding is
这是一项单人运动。
it's a solo sport.
嗯。
Mmhmm.
比如,当你在山上时
Like, when you're on the mountain
只有你一个人。
it's just you all alone.
当我受伤时,两个小时没有人找到我。
When I got injured nobody found me for two hours.
什么,所以圣伯纳德的事情是一个神话?
What, so the Saint Bernard thing is a myth?
我问错人了。
I'm the wrong guy to ask.
我仍然有点相信圣诞老人。
I still sorta believe in Santa Claus.
什么?
What?
哦。
Oh.
你需要帮忙吗?
Do you need a hand?
在。。。是的。
Um... yeah.
不好意思。谢谢。我可能有点笨拙。
Sorry. Thanks. I can just be a little clumsy.
我知道。
I know.
你知道,老实说...
You know, honestly...
我不知道我是否适合这份工作。
I don't know that I'm cut out for this job.
我的意思是,我今天把那个可怜的傢伙送到了医院。
I mean, I sent that poor guy to the hospital today.
是的,但我差点烧毁了他的房♥子
Yeah, but I almost burned down his house
并把他送到医院,所以...
and sent him to the hospital, so...
这是真的。
That's true.
哦,我会想念每天在辖区看到你。
Oh, I'm gonna miss seeing you around the precinct everyday.
是的,我也是。
Yeah, me too.
嗯......但你现在知道,
Um... but you know now that,
我的意思是,我不会成为你的老闆...
I mean, I'm not gonna be your boss...
就像,我们不会...
Like, we wouldn't...
不好意思。不好意思。是我女朋友。
Sorry. Sorry. It's my girlfriend.
哦,我的上帝。啊。。。
Oh, my God. Ah...
我应该得到这个。-是的。
I should get this. - Yeah, yes.
嘿,宝贝。我听说你有粉末。
Hey babe. I heard you got powder.
你怎么看,查理?你喜欢你的新家吗?
What do you think, Charlie? You like your new home?
是的?
Yeah?
坚持。
Hang on.
♪ And I wipe and I wipe 'till the brown leaves town ♪
♪ 我擦拭 ,我擦拭'直到棕色的叶子镇 ♪
♪ Put it in the potty and flush it down. ♪
♪ 把它放在便盆裡,然后冲洗下来。 ♪
♪ Bye bye poo.
♪ 再见,噗。
切尔德·泰勒(Shred Taylor)需要88分才能登上领奖台。
Shred Taylor needs an 88 to get to on the podium.
不可能。
No way.
这是他背面牛仔竞技表演 540 的另一面。
Here is another look at his backside rodeo 540.
奖牌够吗?分数来了...
Will it be enough to medal? And here comes the score...
哦!87.3. 呃,伙计,这太令人心碎了。
Oh! 87.3. Ugh, man, that is heartbreaking.
Shred Taylor获得第四名。
Shred Taylor finishes fourth.
看看这个孩子。你永远不会知道他输了。
Look at this kid. You'd never know he lost.
必须爱他。
Gotta love him.
我还没准备好养狗。我需要你带走查理。
I'm not ready for a dog. I need you to take Charlie.
不不。我有自己的两隻狗。我很好。
No, no. I have my own two dogs. I'm fine.
天哪,他太可爱了!
Oh my God, he's so cute!
哦,你想要他吗?你们爱他。
Oh, do you want him? You guys love him.
你可以拥有他。
You can have him.
不,我们不带狗。我们不需要狗。
No, we're not taking the dog. We don't need the dog.
也。。。我不能照顾这个。
Also... I can't take care of this.
我不需要这个。我已经有很多植物了。
I don't need this. I already have lots of plants.
我不需要更多的植物。
I don't need more plants.
不,不要去。不,停止跳舞。
No, don't go. No, stop that dance.
回来。
Come back.
你真可爱。
You're so cute.
一些看起来很笨拙的傢伙叫优步?
Some dopey looking guy call for an Uber?
我就知道你会出现...伙伴。
I knew you'd show up... partner.
不,你没有。
No, you didn't.
一旦一个像样的鑽机打开,我就会摆脱你。
And I'm getting rid of you as soon as a decent rig opens up.
我希望你知道这一点。
I hope you know that.
如果我不知道你要来,
If I didn't know you were coming,
我怎么给我们买♥♥了咖啡?
how come I got us coffee?
“因为你要去褐鼻子邓普顿。
'Cause you were gonna brownnose Templeton.
无论你需要告诉自己什么,弗兰克。
Whatever you need to tell yourself, Frank.
但我一直都知道你是一隻驮畜。
But I always knew you were a pack animal.
昨天你甚至不知道什么是驮畜。
Yesterday you didn't even know what a pack animal was.
哦!我也不知道一隻新生的袋鼠
Oh! I also didn't know that a newborn kangaroo
是利马豆的大小。-好。
is the size of a lima bean. - Okay.
邓普顿。
Templeton.
你没告诉他你要接我?
You didn't tell him you were picking me up?
不。这是一个比赛时间的决定。
Nah. It was a game-time decision.
你觉得把他月亮起来会怎么样?
How would you feel about mooning him?
非常好。
Very good.
但这将是连续两天
But this will be two days in a row
你已经把我的裤子脱掉了。
you've negotiated my pants off.
嗯。
Hmm.
所以你真的拍摄了整个邓普顿的事情?
So you really filmed the whole Templeton thing?
是的。
Yes, I did.
邓普顿见鬼去吧!- 不错的触感。
To hell with Templeton! - Nice touch.
很高兴你回来了。
Good to have you back.
很高兴回来,老闆。
Good to be back, boss.
霍尔顿·韦纳?真的是伙计们吗?
Holden Weiner? Really guys?
它实际上是Wy-ner。我一直明白这一点。
It's actually Wy-ner. I get that all the time.
我需要包裹的签名。
I'm gonna need a signature for the package.
我认为这是一台浓缩咖啡机。
I think it's an espresso machine.
哦!我会处理的。
Ooh! I'll take care of that.
谢谢韦纳先生。非常感谢。
Thank you Mister Weiner. Thank you so much.
怀纳。
Wyner.
我想她是为了牛奶泡沫而跳的。
I think she sprung for the milk foamer.
艾米丽,你是最棒的!
Emily, you are the best!
我接下来要一个葡萄酒冰箱。
I'm getting a wine fridge next.
剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表