剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表
洗去任何挥之不去的弱点
to wash away any lingering vulnerability
从忏悔。
from the confession.
你认为孟菲斯或德克萨斯风格?
You thinking Memphis or Texas style?
俄勒冈州。他们用黑比诺腌制它们。
Oregon. They brine them in pinot noir.
哦。
Ohhh.
卡车 12.
Truck 12.
关于邓斯缪尔球拍俱乐部攻击性水貂鬆动的报告。
Report of an aggressive mink loose at Dunsmuir Racquet Club.
接近时要格外小心。
Approach with extreme caution.
呃。。。卡车 12.能。。。你能重複一遍吗?
Uh... Truck 12. Can... can you repeat that?
攻击性水貂鬆动的报告
Report of an aggressive mink loose
在邓斯缪尔球拍俱乐部。
at Dunsmuir Racquet Club.
不可能。
No way.
所以,总而言之,西雅图可能是一个城市
So, in conclusion, Seattle may be a city
但它也是各种小动物的家园。
but it's also home to all kinds of critters.
没错。
That's right.
记住孩子,哈巴狗而不是毒品。
And remember kids, pugs not drugs.
弗雷德·泰勒和维多利亚·桑兹会
Would Fred Taylor and Victoria Sands
请向校长办公室报告?
please report to the Principal's office?
哦!
Ooh!
再。
Again.
再?
Again?
哦。当我打电♥话♥给你的主管时,你不会笑的。
Oh. You won't be laughing when I call your supervisor.
她能做到吗?
Can she do that?
没有口香糖。
No gum.
哦,好!你正在做另一个三明治。
Oh, good! You're making another sandwich.
在我进入深度清洁之前,只是最后一个帕尼尼。
Just one last panini before I get into the deep clean.
嗯。好吧,我有东西给你。
Mmhmm. Well, I have something for you.
你的三隻动物的过关击中了,我不得不谷歌♥这是什麽意思。
Your three-animal parlay hit and I had to Google what that meant.
多洛雷斯告诉我一切。
Dolores told me everything.
认真地?
Seriously?
你是一个野外人。
You're a field guy.
你总是要摔倒。
You were always gonna take the fall.
派特尔,你知道,我是...我延长你的暂停期。
Patel, you know, I am... I am extending your suspension.
不,不,不,不,不。你不能这麽做。
No, no, no, no, no. You can't do that.
你不要我,我是小鱼。
You don't want me, I'm the small fish.
你想要杰克。他是主力。
You want Jack. He's the kingpin.
是的,杰克有两个公开的诉讼
Yeah, well Jack has two open lawsuits
现在针对该部门
against the department right now
所以他有点不可触碰。
so he's kind of untouchable.
听我说,你不能再暂停我一个星期。
Listen to me, you can't suspend me for another week.
我的孩子患有支气管炎,天知道多久了。
My kids have bronchitis for God knows how long.
支气管炎挥之不去,艾米丽。它挥之不去。
Bronchitis lingers, Emily. It lingers.
这是我的问题吗?我......对不起。
How is that my problem? I'm... I'm sorry.
什麽?不。
What? No.
嘿 嘿。惩罚与罪行不符。
Hey, hey. The punishment doesn't fit the crime.
不好意思。
Sorry.
艾米丽,嘿!
Emily, hey!
什麽?
What?
哦。。。这不是关于我的结合
Oh... this isn't about me bonding
与支持人员完全合作。
with the support staff at all.
这是关于你和一些侧面的感觉
This is about you and some side feelings
你正在对我发洩。
that you're having that you're taking out on me.
你在谈论什麽?
What are you talking about?
你担心瑞克再次出现在现场吗
Are you worried about Rick being out in the field again
因为你在和他一起振动?
because you're vibing with him?
哇......什麽?
Wha... What?
你知道,作为一个已婚男人,我有一定的见解。
You know, as a married guy I have certain insights.
而你...你在振动,你吓坏了
And you're... you're vibing and you're freaking out
因为你担心
because you're worried
他会再次受伤或其他什麽。
that he's gonna get hurt again or something.
不。没有...有。。。没有氛围。
No. There is no... there is... there is no vibe.
没有氛围!没有氛围!
There's no vibe! There's no vibe!
让我向你保证,
Let me assure you,
外面发生的事情非常罕见。
what happened out there was a very rare situation.
它不会再发生。
It's not gonna happen again.
嘿!瑞克在回应另一个貂皮的电♥话♥。
Hey! Rick's responding to another mink call.
什麽?
What?
如果得到回报,那就是 50 比 1!
If that pays out that's 50 to one!
上帝,我希望瑞克没事。
God, I hope Rick's okay.
嘿。我们在这裡讨论水貂。
Hey. We're here about the mink.
他在七号♥球场。
He's on court seven.
哦,伙计。
Oh, man.
这是你的时刻。
This is your moment.
我们的时刻,是的。
Our moment, yes.
你的时刻。
Your moment.
面对你的遗憾并纠正它
To face your regret and rectify it
让您完全融入
and let you be totally integrated
和你知道的那个男人在一起。
with the man you know you are.
想像一下宣洩。
Imagine the catharsis.
绝对。完全。
Absolutely. Totally.
但想像一下你的宣洩
But imagine your catharsis
在面对可以说是你最大的敌人时,
at facing down arguably your greatest enemy,
抓住它,然后纠正宇宙中的这个错误。
capturing it and then righting this wrong in the universe.
我已经说过,我的敌人是伪装的天使长。
I've already said that my enemy was my archangel in disguise.
这就是你。
This is all you.
瑞克。。。我坚持。
Rick... I insist.
你想一起进去吗?
You wanna go in together?
我只是不想偷你的宣洩。
I just don't wanna steal your catharsis.
好。
Okay.
什麽?!
What the?!
嘿!瑞克!瑞克!来吧,伙计!
Hey! Rick! Rick! Come on, man!
被抛弃是什麽感觉?!
How's it feel to be abandoned?!
瑞克。开门!它和我在一起!
Rick. Open the door! It's in here with me!
瑞克,你在做什麽?瑞克,拜託了!
Rick, what are you doing? Rick, please!
对不起。
I'm sorry.
没关係。
It's okay.
哦!闩锁!
Oh! The latch!
闩锁,闩锁,闩锁,闩锁,闩锁!!!
The latch, latch, latch, latch, latch!!!
哦,开始了。它开始了。它开始了。
Oh, it's on. It's on. It's on.
哦。。。对不起。创伤后应激障碍。
Oh... I'm sorry. PTSD.
他上次就是这样找我的。
That's how he got me last time.
伙计,我冒着一些东西冒泡,是吧?
Man, I got some stuff bubbling up, huh?
是的。
Yeah.
所以,你要让我出去?
So, you gonna let me out?
嗯?是的。是的。喔!他在裡面,对吧?
Hmm? Yes. Yeah. Whoo! He's in there, right?
是的。
Yeah.
是的,是的,是的。我都很好。
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm all good.
我不是故意的,对不起。对不起,对不起。
I didn't mean to do that, sorry. Sorry, sorry.
一切都很好,宝贝。
It's all good, baby.
嗯,那一定是你的主管。
Well, that must be your supervisor.
如。
Come in.
哦。我期待一个叫艾米丽的人?
Oh. I was expecting someone named Emily?
你得到了艾米丽的老闆。阿米特·派特尔。
You got Emily's boss. Amit Patel.
这太重要了
This was too important
所以我不得不把它拍到楼上给我。
so I had to shoot it right upstairs to me.
可悲的是,我是这两个方面的专家。
Sadly, I am an expert in these two.
嗯。
Mmhmm.
你们有什麽话要对自己说?
What do you have to say for yourselves?
我想。。。很抱歉。
I guess... we're sorry.
是的,我想我们很抱歉。
Yeah, I guess we're sorry.
哦,你猜你很抱歉?
Oh, you guess you're sorry?
像这样的道歉在索托马约尔小学飞吗?
Do apologies like that fly at Sotomayor Elementary?
不,他们没有。
No, they don't.
他们在22区也没有!
Nor do they at Precinct 22!
因此,让我以正确的方式为您做。
So let me do it for you the right way.
我真诚地道歉。
I sincerely apologize.
不仅对您个人,而且对整个学区。
Not only to you personally but to the entire school district.
不用说,我们将付出代价
And it goes without saying that we will be paying
与切除任何有问题的生殖器有关的任何费用。
any cost related to removing any offending genitalia.
呸!
Yuck!
剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表