剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表
我试图更好地瞭解科莱特。
I'm trying to get to know Collette better.
哦,是的。我注意到了这一点。
Oh yeah. I picked up on that.
对,我认为它会感觉更有机
Right, and I think it would feel more organic
如果我们一起出去。
if we all go out together.
好吧,现在你要求我帮个忙
Ok, now you're asking me for a favor
但这似乎更像是一个命令。
but it seems more like a command.
不,不,不,这是一个忙。这就是我的声音。
No, no, no it's a favor. It's just the way my voice is.
所以你要去。
So you're going.
嗯,当然。是的,我来喝一杯。
Um, sure. Yeah, I'll come for one drink.
酷,好吧。
Cool, ok.
如果可以的话,提起莱昂国王乐队。
And if you can, bring up the band Kings of Leon.
他们写了一首关于我的歌♥。
They wrote a song about me.
还行。感觉这会很艰难
Ok. It feels like that's gonna be tough
在随意的谈话中提出。
to bring up in casual conversation.
我觉得你会想通的。
I feel like you'll figure it out.
好。
Okay.
你做得比我想像的要好得多。
You doing a lot better than I thought you would.
长大后,我是一个採石场的水男孩。
Growing up I was a water boy at a quarry.
这实际上是最
That's literally the most
可以想像的四强童年。
quad-strengthening childhood imaginable.
想提高赌注吗?我赢了,我得到了所有的食物。
Want to up the ante? I win, I get all the food.
当你输了,我能得到什麽?
What do I get when you lose?
嗯,你可以在我们的辖区有桌上足球桌。
Hm, you can have the foosball table at our precinct.
弗兰克也会喜欢的。
Frank would also love that.
哦。你正在失去它。
Oh. You're losing it.
心理。
Psych.
疼痛只是离开身体的弱点。
Pain is just the weakness leaving the body.
嘿,爸爸。这是我的朋友,派特尔。
Hey, Dad. This is my friend, Patel.
很高兴认识你,先生。
Nice to meet you, sir.
艰难的开始,但还好。
Tough start, but ok.
他超级有趣。我们会得到门,没问题。
He's super fun. We'll get the door, no problem.
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on?
我要直接切入它。我不是在卖♥♥机舱。
I'm gonna cut right to it. I'm not selling the cabin.
你在乎什麽?你从不使用它。
What do you care? You never use it.
不,今年冬天我要去那裡。
No, I'm gonna go up there this winter.
写一本关于与一个笨蛋父亲一起成长的书。
Write a book about growing up with a douchebag father.
你知道吗?让我们把温度降下来。
You know what? Let's just bring the temperature down.
敞开心扉。
Open up our hearts.
这就是我家的运作方式。
That's how it works in my family.
没有人尊重你和你的家人。
No one respects you and your family.
还行。
Ok.
你和谁说话了?
Who did you talk to?
你为什麽想要机舱?
Why do you want the cabin?
我不知道。也许有一天我会有孩子
I don't know. Maybe I'll have kids some day
把他们带到那裡会很有趣。
and it'd be fun to take 'em up there.
现在有点晚了,不是吗?
It's a little late for that, isn't it?
此时你的精♥子♥是半粉。
Your sperm is half powder at this point.
这是生动的。
That's vivid.
我就走在那个地方。看你了,爸爸。
I walked right in that one. See ya, Dad.
我只是要继续引导你,直到你签字。
I'm just gonna keep bootin' ya until you sign.
你知道棕色隐士蜘蛛是什麽吗?
Do you know what a brown recluse spider is?
我认为其中一袋会找到进入您的邮箱的途径。
I think a bag of them is gonna find a way into your mailbox.
人。你看到这升级的速度有多快吗
Guys. Do you see how quickly this escalated
可信的谋杀威胁?
to a credible murder threat?
我们必须有一种更健康的方式来解决这个问题。
There has got to be a healthier way that we can figure this out.
有一种方法。
There is one way.
你一定是在跟我开玩笑。你就像一百个。
You gotta be kidding me. You're like a hundred.
小婊♥子♥说什麽?
Little bitch says what?
发生了什麽事情?
What's happening?
别说什麽。他试图让你说什麽。
Don't say what. He's trying to get you to say what.
什麽?
What?
你知道,说到这一点,
You know, speaking of that,
你知道莱昂国王的歌♥曲「你的性♥爱♥着火了」吗?
do you know the song "Your Sex Is On Fire" by the Kings of Leon?
哦,天哪,艾米丽,什麽?停。
Oh my gosh, Emily, what? Stop.
什麽?- 这太尴尬了。
What? - That is so embarrassing.
我不知道你为什麽会带来那个...
I don't know why you would bring that...
你这个大嘴巴。
You big mouth.
我告诉过你永远不要告诉...那首歌♥是关于我的。
I told you never to tell that... That song is about me.
哦。-我知道。
Oh. - I know.
好的,为你的火欢呼。
Ok, well cheers to your fire.
并为你们俩保持冷静而欢呼。
And cheers to you both for keeping your cool back there.
你知道,在这种情况下,大多数人不会。
You know, in those situations, most people don't.
我的前夫在我们的猫养小猫时昏倒了。
My ex-husband passed out when our cat had kittens.
我不知道你结婚了。
I didn't know you were married.
哦,这是一场快速的婚姻。糟糕的结局。
Oh, it was a quick marriage. Bad ending.
老实说,我想我可能会和男人完蛋。
Honestly, I think I might be done with men.
右?- 谁需要它们?
Right? - Who needs them?
我们没有。
We don't.
我真的需要一个女孩的夜晚。这太有趣了。
I really needed a girl's night. This is so fun.
我玩得很开心。
I'm having a really good time.
还行。好吧,既然如此,下一杯酒就落在我身上了。
Ok. Well, in that case, next drink's on me.
赶紧回去!
Hurry back!
好的。 - 她是最棒的。
Ok. - She's the best.
是的,所以,我都很好。你现在可以走了。
Yeah, so, I'm all good. You can go now.
我真的只是告诉你我度过了多麽美好的时光。
I literally just told you how good of a time I'm having.
是的。非常感谢。
Yeah. Thank you so much.
我的鲑鱼甚至还没有来。
My salmon hasn't even come.
非常感谢。
Thank you so much.
好的,好的。不用担心。
Ok, alright. No worries.
我只是在路上吃点东西。
I'll just get something to eat on the road.
如果你坚持。
If you insist.
不要说我从来没有为你做过任何事情。
Don't say I never did anything for you.
我要这个,好吗?-还行。
I'm gonna have this one, ok? - Ok.
安全驾驶。
Drive safe.
谢谢。
Thank you.
算一数。
Count it off.
你们胳膊摔跤?
You guys arm wrestling?
算吧!
Count it off!
不,我不会- - 数掉它。
No, I'm not gonna- - Count it off.
我们需要在这裡进行对话。
We need to have a conversation here.
弗兰克,冒险一试。
Frank, take a risk.
一,二...
One, two...
该死!
Dammit!
伙计们,你们真的有机会在这裡联繫,
Guys, you had a real chance to connect here,
但你知道吗,你浪费了它。
but you know what, you squandered it.
这很可悲。这是可悲和挥霍的。
And it's sad. It's sad and squandered.
一... - 好的。
One... - Ok.
二,三。
Two, three.
哦!
Oh!
我想你打断了我的手腕!
I think you broke my wrist!
哦,是吗?这是一个遗愿清单时刻。
Oh, did I? That's a bucket list moment.
在这裡,我想拍一张照片。
Here, I wanna get a picture.
让我们看看我是否可以移♥动♥它。
Let's see if I can move it.
哦,那太好了,爸爸。- 嗯。
Oh, that's great, Dad. - Mmhm.
哇。
Wow.
你好?
Hello?
嘿,狗粮一切都好吗?
Hey, did everything go good with the dog food?
进展顺利。
Went good.
你没事吧?你听起来有点奇怪。
Are you ok? You sound kind of weird.
很好!
So good!
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
什麽?你好吗?
What? Are you good?
都很好。一切都很好。嗯,得走了,再见。
All good. Everything's good. Um, gotta go, bye.
戒指到底在哪裡?
Where the hell is the ring?
在!不,啊!
No! No. Argh!
你在哭吗?
Are you crying?
是啊,为什麽?对你来说太亲密了?
Yeah, why? Too intimate for ya?
你在滑。
You're sliding.
我没有滑。我是碎的。
I'm not sliding. I'm Shred.
我赢得了XTR运动会奖牌。我不会输的!
I won the XTR Games medal. I will not lose!
剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表