剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表
我是碎的。我赢得了XTR游戏奖牌。
I'm Shred. I won the XTR Games Medal.
你下来了!
And you're down!
不!
No!
你下来了!你下来了!
You're down! You're down!
是的,宝贝!
Yeah, baby!
採石场男孩又做了一次!
Quarry boy does it again!
扶我起来。
Help me up.
我不敢相信你做无国界兽医。
I can't believe you do Vets Without Borders.
这是一个不可思议的组织。
It's an incredible organization.
但是,老实说?
But, honestly?
我最初这样做是为了免费去哥伦比亚旅行。
I did it initially for the free trip to Colombia.
好吧,你和我一起得到很大的美德点。
Well, you get big virtue points with me.
哦。这太有趣了。
Oh. This is so fun.
这很有趣。
It is fun.
但是,我想你应该知道
But, I think you should know
我对你浪漫不感兴趣。
that I'm not interested in you romantically.
什麽?不,那是...这不是什麽。
What? No. That's... That is not what this is.
这隻是两个女孩的结合,看看它的发展方向。
This is just two girls bonding and seeing where it goes.
我知道竞争。
I know about the competition.
什麽竞争?
What competition?
在你和弗兰克之间。
Between you and Frank.
我想我是某种奖品...
Where I guess I'm some sort of prize...
好吧,你不是某种奖品。
Okay, you are not some sort of prize.
你是最终的奖品。
You are the ultimate prize.
当我大声说出来时,听起来...
When I say that out loud that sounds...
哦,我的上帝。这听起来真的很噁心。
Oh my god. That actually sounds really gross.
我很抱歉。我很抱歉。
I am so sorry. I'm so sorry.
那是。。。
That's...
其实,我有点受宠若惊。
Actually, I'm kind of flattered.
以客观化的方式。
In an objectified way.
如果它让你感觉更好,
And if it makes you feel any better,
弗兰克也没有机会。
Frank doesn't have a shot either.
哦,这确实让我感觉好多了。
Oh, that does make me feel better.
是的。很好。好的,谢谢你这麽说。
Yeah. That's good. Ok. Thank you for saying that.
给你。-呸。
Here you go. - Ugh.
保留机舱。我不在乎。
Keep the cabin. I don't care.
我当然会保留它。我赢了。
Of course I'm keeping it. I won.
你到底为什麽要卖♥♥得这麽糟糕?
Why the hell do you want to sell it so bad?
我不能再滑雪了,好吗?
I can't ski anymore, ok?
我终于吹掉了另一个膝盖
I finally blew out the other knee
医生说没有办法。
and the doctor says there's no way.
嗯,那还有你脆弱的手腕。
Well, that and your brittle wrists.
我不能做我喜欢做的事情,
And I can't do what I love to do,
所以那个愚蠢的小屋让我想起了这一切。
so that stupid cabin reminds me of all that.
那麽真正的原因是什麽呢?
So what's the real reason?
我在超级碗上失去了我的屁♥股♥。
I lost my ass on the Super Bowl.
哦,爸爸。再?
Oh, Dad. Again?
是的,我可能有问题。
Yeah, I probably have a problem.
我应该去开会什麽的。
I should go to a meeting or something.
是的,你可能应该。但你不会。
Yeah, you probably should. But you won't.
那麽,您不想出♥售♥机舱的真正原因是什麽?
So what's your real reason for not wanting to sell the cabin?
妈妈以前喜欢去那裡。
Mom used to like to go there.
她喜欢那裡。
She loved it up there.
我想念这裡。
I miss her.
是的。我也是。
Yeah. Me too.
你知道吗?卖♥♥掉机舱。我不在乎。
You know what? Sell the cabin. I don't care.
认真地?
Seriously?
是的。你欠债
Yeah. You got debts
我打断你的骨头很舒服,
and I'm very comfortable with breaking your bones,
但这并不意味着我对其他人这样做很好。
but that doesn't mean I'm good with other people doing it.
强。
Powerful.
知道我们会到达那裡。
Knew we'd get there.
在癒合完成之前不能离开。
Couldn't leave till the healing was done.
我们谁都做不到,对吧?
None of us could, right?
我会在卡车上,弗兰克。
I'll be in the truck, Frank.
你在哪裡,你在哪裡,你在哪裡?
Where are you, where are you, where are you?
不。
No.
好的,哦,你来了。
Ok. Oh, there you are.
什麽?它说我在睡觉?
What? It says I'm sleeping?
哦不。
Oh no.
嘿,所以我认为这没什麽大不了的。
Hey, so I don't think this is that big of a deal.
这可能没什麽大不了的,
It's probably not a big deal,
但是,嗯,我想我可能已经离开了我的戒指
but, um, I think I might have left my ring
在呃,美洲驼的产道裡面。
inside uh, the llama's birth canal.
什麽?!
What?!
你能来帮我吗?请。
Could you come help me? Please.
我很抱歉。
I am so sorry.
动物感觉到虚弱,
Animals sense weakness,
所以你必须比他们更强大。
so you have to be stronger than them.
嘿,邓普顿,我可以私下和你谈谈吗?
Hey, Templeton, can I talk to you privately?
我需要房♥间,伙计们。
I need the room, guys.
看,伙计,我犯了一个错误。
Look man, I made a mistake.
还行?艾米丽把所有这些狗粮都託付给了我
Ok? Emily trusted me with all this dog food
我得意忘形了
and I got carried away
“因为我太有竞争力了,现在我被搞砸了。
'cause I'm too competitive and now I'm screwed.
那太美了,
That was beautiful,
但我没有看到这是我的问题。
but I'm failing to see how this is my problem.
好的,你可以保留两个袋子,但我需要其馀的。
Okay, you can keep two of the bags but I need the rest.
请。
Please.
嗯。
Hm.
好的,我想我知道我们可以解决这个问题的一种方法
Okay, I think I know one way we can fix this
但它对你来说会很糟糕。
but it's gonna suck for you.
好。我会做任何事情。
Okay. I'll do anything.
确定?
Sure?
完全。是的,任何东西。
Totally. Yeah, anything.
好。
Okay.
我每天晚上都要和它一起睡觉...直到我死去。
I am going to sleep with it every night... until I die.
铜牌归邓普顿荷兰人所有。
And the bronze medal goes to Templeton Dutch.
太真实了。
So real.
糟糕的运动。
Bad sport.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我很高兴动物不能起诉我。
I'm so glad animals can't sue me.
我们很抱歉。
We're so sorry.
你会成为一个伟大的妈妈...骆马。
You're gonna make a great mama... llama.
我想我明白了。是的。
I think I got it. Yep.
哦,是的!非常感谢。
Oh, yes! Thank you so much.
我只是在你穿上它之前对其进行消毒。
I'm just gonna sanitize that before you put it on.
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
是不是完全开启了,我毁了它?
Was it totally on and I ruined it?
不,她不喜欢我。
No, she's not into me.
但我确实认为我们会成为好朋友。
But I do think we're gonna be good friends.
喜欢办公室外的朋友?
Like outside the office friends?
是的。她真的很酷。
Yeah. She's really cool.
嗷呜。我可以参与其中吗?
Aw. Can I get in on that?
是的。
Yeah.
还行。
Ok.
哦 嘿。我没有意识到你还在这裡。
Oh, hey. I didn't realize you were still here.
我只是在重新堆叠狗粮。
I was just re-stacking the dog food.
再次感谢您。
Thank you, again.
再次感谢您。
Thank you, again.
是的。
Yeah.
呃,都在这裡吗?
Uh, is it all here?
好吧,我在停车场丢了两个袋子。
Well, I dropped two bags in the parking lot.
大粗磨爆♥炸♥。
Major kibble explosion.
它发生了。
It happens.
戒指是怎麽回事?
What's up with the ring?
什麽?
What?
好吧,你只是把它放在不同的手指上。
Well, you just put it on a different finger.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表