剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表
对不起,德洛丽丝,
I'm sorry, Delores,
你成了维多利亚病态游戏中的棋子。
that you became a pawn in Victoria's sick game.
留下一瓶酒,我们甚至称它为偶数。
Leave the bottle of wine and we'll call it even.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我对今晚寄予厚望,我挥霍了一把。
I had high hopes for this evening and I splurged.
好吧,一杯呢?
Okay, what about one glass?
这似乎很公平。
That seems fair.
我得说,
I gotta say,
你对这一切并不可怕。
you are being very not horrible about all this.
嘿,我能问你点什麽吗?
Hey, can I ask you something?
切尔德有没有提到过不寻常的运动损伤?
Has Shred ever mentioned an unusual sports injury?
哦,你读过关于冷冻阴♥茎♥的事情
Oh, you read about the frozen penis thing
并想知道它是否仍然有效?
and wanna know if it still works?
有一些讨论。
There's been some discussion.
哦,我问过他。而且...好的。
Oh, I've asked him. And it's... a-okay.
我见过。在洗手间里。
And I've seen it. In the restroom.
是的,我不知道还能怎麽形容它...
It's, and I don't know how else to describe it...
华丽。它是原始的。
Gorgeous. It's pristine.
就像文艺复兴时期的艺术家凋刻它一样
Like a renaissance artist sculpted it
然后自杀了,因为他不能做更好的工作。
and then killed himself 'cause he could do no finer work.
天啊,那傢伙简直就是在生活中滑行。
God, that guy just glides through life.
宇宙真的是垃圾。
The universe is truly garbage.
如果我和你一起喝一杯会不会很不愉快?
Would it be unpleasant if I joined you for a glass?
这不会令人不快。
It would not be unpleasant.
只要你正确地回收那个瓶子。
As long as you properly recycle that bottle.
你刚才开玩笑了吗?
Did you just make a joke?
或。
Maybe.
我希望孩子喜欢它。
I hope the kid likes it.
你真是太好了。
This is really nice of you.
不。。。没什麽大不了的。
No... it's not that big a deal.
哦。
Oh.
不。。。
No...
好的,伙计。
Okay buddy.
开什麽玩笑?
Are you kidding?
你准备好了吗?你没事吧?
You ready to go? You alright?
是的,哦,是的。-好。
Yeah, oh yeah. - Okay.
哇!-什麽?
Whoa! - What?
在街上。
Down the street.
哇。
Wow.
弗兰克是对的。它雄伟壮观。
Frank was right. It is majestic.
真漂亮。
It's beautiful.
嗯......但也超级危险
Um... but also super dangerous
所以也许我们应该回到车裡报告它。
so maybe we should get back in the car and report it.
哦,是的。-是的。
Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
我们应该快。-哦,我的上帝。
We should be fast. - Oh, my God.
到所有单位...
To all units...
两名下班人员报告在诺尔大道425号♥有一隻美洲狮。
two off-duty officers report a cougar at 425 Knoll Drive.
荷兰警官回应道。
Officer Dutch responding.
我正在指示报告官员
I am instructing the reporting officers
拿起他们的假美洲狮,把它推上他们的——
to take their fake cougar and shove it up their-
多。
Over.
没有人能知道这一点。
No one can know about this.
明显地。
Obviously.
这就像一个...一个半时间的事情。
This was like a one... one-and-a-half time thing.
明显地。
Obviously.
剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表