剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表
别这样。
Don't do it.
你们之后在这裡做热瑜伽吗?
Are you guys doing hot yoga in here afterwards?
“因为这太荒谬了。
'Cause this is ridiculous.
我知道有人只是错误地撞到了这个
I know someone just mistakenly bumped this
因为我知道每个人都尊重我的指示
'cause I know everyone respects my directive
将温度保持在76度。
to keep the temperature at 76 degrees.
艾米丽。。。你认为
Emily... you think that
温度标准是性别歧视,对吧?
temperature standards are sexist, right?
只是对男性新陈代谢率的过时偏见。
Just a dated bias towards men's metabolic rates.
那麽,你究竟是如何达到76的呢?
So, how exactly did you get to 76?
维多利亚,你有女人的新陈代谢,对吧?
Victoria, you've got a woman's metabolism, right?
是的。
Yes.
了不起。你怎麽看76度?
Terrific. What do you think of 76 degrees?
老实说,这个数位对我来说毫无意义。
Honestly, the number means nothing to me.
我不明白华氏度,我也不会学习它。
I don't understand Fahrenheit and I'm not going to learn it.
打得好。
Well played.
猪!
Pig!
猪!猪!有人帮我打断他。
Pig! Pig! Somebody help me cut him off.
我要走这条路。
I'm going to go this way.
我正想给她洗澡,但浴缸门没有上锁。
I was trying to give her a bath but the tub door unlatched.
噢噢噢噢...
Oh, oh, oh...
她四处走动!
She's going around!
抓到她了!
Got her!
不,我没有!
No, I don't!
你给她穿了什麽,因为她超级圆滑。
What did you put on her 'cause she's super slick.
它是调理剂,取出菜籽油,
It was conditioner to get out the canola oil,
这是为了弄出口香糖,这是我的坏事。
which was to get out the gum, which was my bad.
这裡,这裡。拿着这个。
Here, here. Take this.
等等!
Wait, wait, wait!
等等,我在做这个吗
Wait, am I doing this
只是为了让你说毯子裡的猪?
just so you can say pig in a blanket?
绝对。
Absolutely.
好。
Okay.
给你。
There you go.
我们开始吧。是的,我们开始了。
There we go. Yeah, there we go.
什麽?哦,是的。
What's that? Oh yeah.
她也喜欢72度。
She prefers 72 degrees as well.
好。大家早上好。所以今天我们有...
Okay. Good morning everyone. So for today we have...
以为你可以使用一些额外的燃料
Thought you could use some extra fuel
因为你是一个男人。
since you're down a man.
嘿,瑞克!
Hey Rick!
你在宠坏我们。
You are spoiling us.
哦,你是最棒的。
Oh, you are the best.
住手,别管我。请做你老闆的事。
Stop it, don't mind me. Please do your boss thing.
你真是太好了。
That's very nice of you.
嗯......好。所以,呃...派特尔还在外面,
Um... okay. So, uh... with Patel still out,
呃,我以为维多利亚和切尔德可以做到
uh, I thought Victoria and Shred could do
索托马约尔小学的演讲。
the presentation at Sotomayor Elementary.
切换团队。- 嗯。
Switching up the teams. - Mmhmm.
有趣。
Interesting.
是的。好吧,弗兰克不能去学校参观
Yeah. Well, Frank can't do school visits
是的。好吧,弗兰克不能去学校参观
Yeah. Well, Frank can't do school visits
“因为他太居高临下了。
'cause he's too condescending.
是的。如果你在五年级时不知道哺乳动物是什麽
Yeah. If you don't know what a mammal is by fifth grade
是的。如果你在五年级时不知道哺乳动物是什麽
Yeah. If you don't know what a mammal is by fifth grade
我要把你拿下。
I'm gonna take you down.
你在卡车裡有一些正能量吗?
Are you okay with some positive energy in the truck?
只是,我不想让你震惊
It's just, I don't wanna shock you
经过几个月的虐待和无趣。
after months of abuse and joylessness.
是的。
Yeah.
也许你可以翻几个白眼
Maybe you could throw in a couple eye rolls
只是为了缓解过渡。叫我白♥痴♥。
just to ease the transition. Call me an idiot.
我能做到。
I can do that.
是的。也许我会带一本电♥话♥簿让他坐在上面。
Yeah. I'd bring a phonebook for him to sit on, maybe.
他可以看到破折号♥。带上一些玩具。
He can see over the dash. Bring some toys.
弗兰克,如果你今天需要説明,我很乐意骑车。
Frank, if you need a hand today, I'd be happy to ride along.
哼?就像过去一样。
Huh? Just like the old days.
布奇和圣丹斯?
Butch and Sundance?
瑞克是我有过的最能忍♥受的伴侣。
Rick was the most tolerable partner I've ever had.
停下。
Stop it.
你知道,你不需要这样做。
You know, you don't need to do that.
不,没事。
No, it's fine.
你知道,我不想占你便宜。
You know, I don't wanna take advantage of you.
过去四天我带了咖啡。
I brought coffee the past four days.
显然,我想念在这裡。请。
Clearly, I miss being here. Please.
请。
Please.
好。
Okay.
耶!好。
Yay! Alright.
这很有趣。
That's fun.
我回来了!
I'm back!
派特尔!
Patel!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!!!!
Hey!!!!
你回来了!
You're back!
哦。。。很抱歉杀死了氛围。
Oh... sorry to kill the vibe.
您还有一天的暂停时间。
You still have one more day of suspension.
是的,完全。
Yeah, totally.
我想知道我是否可以提前一天回来。
I was wondering if I could come back a day early.
我的三个孩子都想家了。
All three of my kids are home sick from school.
这是不可想像的。
It is unimaginable.
是的,我想你可以做到
Yeah, I guess you could do
您的线上枪♥支♥安全培训从这里开始。
your online gun safety training from here.
没关係。
That's fine.
谢谢。
Oh, thank you.
是的,没关係。
Yeah, that's fine.
哦 嘿。派特尔。如果你回来只是快速抬头,
Oh, hey. Patel. If you're back just a quick heads up,
你不能使用帕尼尼压榨机。
you can't use the panini press.
我上次发现了一块高达。
I found a gob of gouda last time.
来吧,伙计。那不是我的高达。
Come on, man. That wasn't my gouda gob.
我告诉过你。
I told you.
直到派特尔承担责任
Until Patel takes responsibility
因为他的重罪...
for his fromage felony...
我投票赞成我们禁止他进入新闻界。
I vote that we ban him from the press.
所有赞成说是的。
All in favor say aye.
赞成。
Aye.
什麽?你们所有人?
What? All of you?
弗兰克,你能很快到我的办公室看看我吗?
Frank, can you come see me in my office real quick?
没关係。
No problem.
你能想像如果我们有摩托车吗?
Can you imagine if we had motorcycles?
我们会的。让我们得到它们。
We will. Let's get them.
嘿。我只是有点担心
Hey. I am just a little worried
关于瑞克在野外。
about Rick being out in the field.
我只是真的不希望他再次受伤。
I just really don't want him to get hurt again.
他失去第二隻耳朵的机会
The chances of him losing a second ear
在数学上几乎是不可能的。
are near mathematically impossible.
我知道。我知道。
I know. I know.
你会确保他什麽都没发生吗?
Will you just make sure that nothing happens to him?
嗯,当然,他是我的搭档。
Well, of course, he's my partner.
好。
Okay.
只是有点难说,呃,
It's just a little hard to tell, uh,
当你讽刺时,当你真诚时。
when you're being sarcastic and when you're being sincere.
哦。这是我讽刺的表情。
Oh. This is my sarcastic look.
嗯。
Mmhmm.
这是我真诚的表情。
And this is my sincere look.
嗯哈。
Uh-huh-ha.
凉?
Cool?
犯 错。。。确定。
Err... sure.
好。我们应该和一起打开并谈论
Okay. Should we open with the turtle and talk about
气候变化如何消除其栖息地?
how climate change is eradicating its habitat?
犯 错。。。这似乎有点沉重。
Err... that seems a little heavy.
剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表