剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表
等!别告诉我。好?
Wait! Don't tell me. Okay?
“因为现在我们正在进入性细节,我不喜欢它。
'Cause now we're getting into sex details and I don't like it.
是的,我也不喜欢它,但是什么太快了?
Yeah, I don't like it either, but what's too quickly?
因为如果她先完成
Because if she finishes first
这对我来说是绿灯,对吧?
that's a green light for me, right?
我的意思是,你确定她完成了吗?
I mean, are you sure she finished?
嗯,她是这么说的。
Well, that's what she said.
是没有提示还是你问过她?
Was it unprompted or did you ask her?
有人提示。
It was prompted.
天啊。
Oh God.
嘿,所以,你打算在午餐时对瑞克进行硬性推销吗?
Hey, so, are you gonna do the hard sell on Rick at lunch?
“因为它可能会变得超级尴尬。
'Cause it could get super awkward.
不必硬性推销。
Don't have to do a hard sell.
柯克兰大道上的溷合用途仓库出♥售♥自己。
Mixed use warehouse on Kirkland Avenue sells itself.
右。这种新的毫无根据的信心在哪裡
Right. Where is this new unfounded confidence
在房♥地♥产♥来自?
in real estate coming from?
我的表弟裡希。他正在杀死它。
My cousin Rishi. He's killing it.
我得到了他所拥有的一切。
And I've got everything he's got.
除了MBA和资本。
Except for an MBA and capital.
可能需要那个。
Might need that.
哦,废话。
Oh, crap.
主要希门尼斯。你好。
Principal Jimenez. Hi.
哦,是这样吗?
Oh, is that so?
有溷淆
There's been a mix up
附有艾迪的实地考察许可单
with Addy's field trip permission slip
并且未能签名。
and it failed to be signed.
签名失败。
Failed to be signed.
那是你的官方新闻稿?
That's your official press release?
所以她没有办法上车?
So there's no way she can get on the bus?
我可以口头上允许你吗?
Can I just give you permission verbally?
我们不会追究您的责任。
We're not gonna hold you liable.
事实上,她在家裡一直受伤
In fact, she gets hurt at home all the time
相信我,我有孩子可以闲置。
and trust me, I got kids to spare.
是的。不。
Yeah. No.
我确实明白有话
I do understand that there are words
即使开玩笑地说也可以引发调查。
that even when said in jest can trigger an investigation.
我要来找她。
I'm gonna come get her.
好。
Okay.
是的。不,太好了。
Yeah. No, great.
我们得去艾迪的学校。
We gotta go to Addy's school.
嗯......嘿。你们找错了狗。
Um... hey. You guys got the wrong dog.
你在谈论什么?
What are you talking about?
您去了错误的位址。
You went to the wrong address.
你去了绿谷街而不是绿谷巷。
You went to Green Valley Street not Green Valley Lane.
哦,我的坏。我一定是放错了。
Oh, my bad. I must've put it in wrong.
没事的。
It's fine.
不要为我掩护,就像我是一个需要掩护的人一样。
And don't cover for me like I'm someone that needs covering for.
我认为你採取如此强硬的立场很有趣
I think it's interesting you're taking such a strong stance
在如此明目张胆的搞砸上。
on such a blatant screw up.
你真的把某人的狗从他们的院子里绑♥架♥了。
You literally kidnapped someone's dog out of their yard.
这种事情在野外时常发生。
This sort of thing happens in the field all the time.
我不希望有人不♥穿♥袜子
I wouldn't expect somebody who doesn't wear socks
到办公室瞭解。
to the office to understand.
好。哇。
Okay. Whoa.
好。哇。
Okay. Whoa.
很抱歉,我们现在就把她还回去。
We're sorry and we'll return her right now.
伙计们,一起来吧。认真地。
Get it together, guys. Seriously.
我穿着袜子。
And I am wearing socks.
它们是很小很小的未出现的袜子。
They are tiny, tiny no-show socks.
他们是没有出现的袜子,弗兰克。
They're no-show socks, Frank.
什么是缺席袜子?
What are no-show socks?
你看不到他们,但他们就在那裡。
You can't see 'em but they're there.
就像原力一样。
It's like the force.
它包围着我们,束缚着我们。
It surrounds us and binds us.
你刚刚引用了欧比旺克诺比的话吗?
Did you just quote Obi-Wan Kenobi?
我做到了,但我们谈论的是袜子。
I did but we're talking about socks.
你捡错了狗,对你的老闆大发雷霆。
You picked up the wrong dog and snapped at your boss.
你在脑子裡,伙计。
You're in your head, man.
我不在脑子裡。
I'm not in my head.
是的。你在脑海裡。-不。
Yeah. You're in your head. - No.
你搞砸了,现在艾米丽疯了。
And you're screwing up and now Emily's mad.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我一点也不喜欢你对我的语气。
I don't like the tone you are taking with me at all.
好吧,我不喜欢老闆生我的气,好吗?
Well, I don't like having the boss mad at me, okay?
我对教练的批评非常敏感
I'm very sensitive to coaching critiques
现在我偏执了,我要被割伤了。
and now I'm paranoid I'm gonna get cut.
你的意思是被解僱了?
You mean fired?
这就是我们在现实生活中的说法。
That's how we say it in real life.
来吧,伙计。你分心了,螺旋式上升。
Come on, man. You're distracted and spiraling.
去和多洛雷斯谈谈。
Just go talk to Dolores.
哦。先和她谈谈。那会是什么样子?
Oh. Talk to her first. How would that look?
就像你长大了一样。
Like you're a grown up.
好了,这就够了。
Alright, that's enough.
这段关係中有一个讥讽的恶霸
There's one snide bully in this relationship
而且不是你。
and it's not you.
他们不让我上车。
They wouldn't let me on the bus.
太尴尬了。
It was so embarrassing.
没什么大不了的,好吗?
It's not a big deal, okay?
我们将在15分钟内到达水族馆。
We'll be at the aquarium in 15 minutes.
什么?!
What?!
你现在不能让我走。
You can't make me go now.
那就更尴尬了。
That's even more embarrassing.
好吧,你不能和我们在一起。我在工作。
Well, you can't stay with us. I'm at work.
我的地图在哪裡?
Where's my map?
你又把我关在外面了吗?你这个小...巫师。
Did you lock me out again? You little... wizard.
我不去水族馆。
I'm not going to the aquarium.
好。好?
Fine. Okay?
你可以留下来吃午饭。
You can stay for lunch.
只是非网路骇客攻击我的车辆。
Just un-cyber hack my vehicle.
无论什么。
Whatever.
哇。
Wow.
什么?
What?
你完全屈服了。它开创了一个危险的先例。
You totally caved. It sets a dangerous precedent.
你在评判我的育儿方式吗?
Are you judging my parenting?
因为这是一个非常危险的先例。
Because that's a very dangerous precedent.
哦,所以我被骂了?有趣。
Oh, so I get the scolding? Interesting.
你好?有人在家吗?
Hello? Anybody home?
瑞克!-瑞克!
Rick! - Rick!
我实际上认为情况会更糟。
I actually thought it'd be much worse.
他的头髮又长回来了。
His hair grew back.
很高兴见到你。
Good to see you.
耳朵看起来还不错。
The ear looks pretty good.
嗨,瑞克!
Hi Rick!
让我们做两个,我们做两个。加油!
Let's do two, we'll do two. Come on!
你看起来像一个J. Crew模特。
You look like a J. Crew model.
谢谢。-你很帅。
Thank you. - You are handsome.
很荣幸能握手
It's an honor to shake the hand
戴着英勇的手套。
that wears the glove of valor.
臭名昭着的切丝。
The infamous Shred.
把它带进来进行真正的交易。
Bring it in for the real deal.
圣洁,感受一下。
Holy, feel that.
你瞭解我!
You know me!
啊,你一定是新老闆了。
Ah, you must be the new boss.
很高兴见到你。
It's so nice to meet you in person.
我听说...
I've heard...
收到了很多关于你的好东西。
received so much good things about you.
我收到了关于你的好东西。
And I have received such good things about you.
好。
Good.
我得说,这个房♥间里的能量感觉很好!
I've gotta say, the energy in this room feels good!
全等。
Congruent.
剧集 | 动物管制官(2023) | 导航列表