剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
You'll leave, you'll never look on any of us fucks again.
今晚没人会死 斯维尼
No one's dyin' tonight, Sweeney.
放下长枪
Let go of the spear.
不
No.
这话我不会再重复了
I'm not gonna ask you again.
你感觉到自己被蛊惑了吗
Can you feel the poison?
是他
It's him.
我们同病相怜 影子
We're on the same side, Shadow.
他从一开始就对你说了谎
He's been lyin' to you from the start.
闭上你的狗嘴
Oh, shut the fuck up!
你妻子发生的车祸
Your wife's car wreck?
这我♥干♥的
That was me.
星期三下的命令
On Wednesday's orders.
他为什么要杀了劳拉
Why would he kill Laura?
他在利用你 影子
He's using you, Shadow,
像利用其他人一样
like he uses everybody.
走吧 就现在
Leave. Now.
操你
Fuck you.
操♥我♥吗
Fuck me?
没错 操你
Yeah, fuck you.
操♥我♥
Fuck me.
我♥操♥过她
I fucked her...
在新奥尔良
in New Orleans.
是真的吗
That true?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你欠我一个金币 影·穆恩
You owe me a coin, Moon Shadow.
太浪费了
What a waste.
我本来会给你属于你的战场
I would've given you your battle.
你就是我的战场
You were always my battle.
你的长枪现在是太阳的宝藏了
Your spear is the sun's treasure, now,
你个独眼贱♥货♥
you one-eyed cunt.
我曾是个国王
I used to be a king.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表