剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
They'd tell you about James Bevel.
它们会跟你讲阿尔伯特·拉比和金博士的故事
They'd tell you about, uh... Al Raby, Dr. King.
人们不仅仅来葬礼哀悼
People didn't always come to funerals just to grieve.
他们 他们来
They-they came...
他们
Well, they...
他们来组成团体 他们来予以反击
They came to organize. They came to fight back.
这维系着我们
It sustained us!
我被这爱的安宁所系
I am sustained by the tranquility of love.
上帝的爱
God's love.
差不多吧
Something like that.
听我指挥
So, follow my lead.
如果阿尔维斯问起你
And if Alviss does address you,
你就夸他 或者刺♥激♥他
compliment him. Or goad him.
矮人有时候很难搞
Dwarves can be tricky.
我到底该怎么做 夸他还是刺♥激♥他
Which is it? Compliment or goad?
阿尔维斯 温达尔夫之子
Alviss, son of Vindalf.
我的回答是不行
My answer is no.
你至少该好奇我为什么来这吧
Don't you at least wanna know why I'm here?
不行
It's no.
还是不行
It's still no.
我认识这个伊夫里特
I know this Ifrit.
但是他是谁
But him?
玛纳特 胡巴尔
Manat? Hubal?
不 我叫萨利姆 我是一个凡人
No. I am Salim. I am a mortal man.
你作为一个矮人很高啊
And you are very tall for a dwarf.
我是全美国最高的矮人
The tallest dwarf in America!
阿尔维斯的身高使他在这片荒凉的大♥陆♥
And that stature makes Alviss the King of the Dwarves
成为矮人国王
in this godforsaken continent!
这地方被你弄得挺好啊 阿尔维斯
I like what you've done with the place, Alviss.
曾几何时我管理上百人
Time was when I managed hundreds.
从焊工到机械师甚至保洁员
Welders, mechanics, even the cleaning staff.
我们从早忙到晚
We were busy from dawn till dusk.
现在就只有我自己
Now, I manage only myself.
永恒之枪
The swaying one.
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no.
你的战争跟我没有关系
Your war is none of my affair.
我从来都不是战士 我是个建造者
I've never been a warrior. I'm a builder.
我知道
Oh, I know, and I realize
我明白你在这个忙碌的地方承担重要职责
the important work you do in this busy place.
但我们路过的时候
But as we were passing through, I thought it only fair that...
我觉得还是该拜访拜访
I should swing by and show one of the greatest craftsmen
给众神时代最伟大的工匠之一看看
of the Asgardian era
了不起的永恒之枪
the wondrous Gungnir.
她见证过更美好的时代 辉煌的时代
She's seen better days. Glorious days.
她急需修复
She is indeed in need of restoration,
但只有具备伊瓦尔迪家族手艺的人有资格
but only by one whose crafting is worthy of Ivaldi's kin.
我不在最伟大的匠人之列
I'm not one of the greatest craftsmen.
我曾打败同家族的辛德里
I bested my own kin, Sindri...
人们称他为斯巴克-喷枪
...better known as Spark-sprayer,
锻造出雷神之锤和滴落者指环
to forge the hammer Mjolnir and the ring Draupnir.
如果需要锻造些什么 来找我
If there's forging to be done, I'm the one you seek.
但是
But...
现在最要紧的是符文 众神之父
it's the runes that require attention, All-father.
赋予你十八种咒语力量的符文
The runes that power your 18 charms.
让你的枪再次所向披靡的符文
The runes that anoint the tip of your spear.
与其他东西一样 符文会褪色
Like all things, runes fade.
会被时光磨平 被记忆淡忘
Rubbed clean by the friction of time, the fading of memory.
篆刻符文是德瓦林的领域
And rune carving is Dvalin's domain.
你最近见过那个小混♥蛋♥吗
Have you seen that little bastard lately?
我们的摩托车是怎么到这来的
How... how did our motorcycle get here?
这可不只是辆摩托车
This is not just a motorcycle.
这是希尔帝斯维尼 芙蕾雅的战猪
This is Hildisvini, Freyja's Battle Boar
有时也是她的情人
and sometime lover, eh?
你相信我吗 我有你的信仰了吗
So, do you believe me? Do I have your faith?
你不是我的神
You are not my God.
他还是相信别人告诉他的那一套
He still believes in what he was told.
而不是他亲眼所见或亲身体会的
Not what he sees or has experienced.
听话的阿♥拉♥伯小男孩
The good little Arab boy,
还是在照着爸爸妈妈教的做
still doing what his parents told him to do.
我相信什么跟你有什么关系
What does it matter to you what I believe?
我就在这里 你却信仰他处
Here I am. Worship away!
因为你的真理 不是我的真理
Because your truth, it is not my truth.
不 不 你有权拥有自己的真理
No, no. You're entitled to your own truth,
萨利姆 但不可以违背事实
Salim, but not your own facts.
事实是 我得回开罗了
Fact is, I have to get back to Cairo.
干得不错 伊夫里特
You did good, Ifrit.
-葛林姆尼尔 你需要我去吗 -是的
- Grimnir, do you need me there? - Yeah.
我需要 你也该一起来 萨利姆
Yeah, I do. You should come too, Salim.
你这个迷途的一神论者
You misguided monotheist. Heh.
现在登上去英灵殿的派对火车还来得及
You know, there's still time to join the party train to Valhalla.
我们会在月亮照不到的地方活动
We shall play where the moon cannot see us.
我对你有信心
I have faith in you.
人们只能看到他们想看的东西
Men only see what they
而你也一样 萨利姆
want to see and you are just like them, Salim:
对眼前所发生的事情视而不见
Blind and stubborn to the truth in front of your very own eyes.
你还想跟我一起去吗
You still want to come with me?
黑夜咕咕 营业中
BGM: Lay It on Me, Pt. 1 by Chuck Simmons, Wardell Quezerque
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my darlin'.
今晚你可有口福了
You're in for a treat tonight.
长沼最好的大厨 很高兴你能喜欢
Best chef in the bayou. Glad you like.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想念你厨艺了 我的朋友
I missed your cooking, my friend.
你闻起来有点臭 宝贝
You smell a little rank, baby.
因为这里太热了 把这个喝了
It's the heat. Here, drink this.
谢谢你
Thank you.
感觉好多了 谢谢你
Oh that feels better. Thank you.
不错
Not bad.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我能尝出味道来
I can taste this.
他们最怀念的就是味道
They miss the taste the most.
不 他们最怀念的是抚摸
Nah, they miss touch the most.
你喜欢吗 宝贝
You like that, baby?
喜欢
Yeah.
少来这一套
Oh, knock it off.
我需要让这位复活
I need to turn this one's clock back...
这样我才能拿回我的财产
...so I can retrieve my property
然后把她送回她丈夫那里
and send her back to her husband.
她是个背叛者 跟你一样
She's a cheater. Like you.
越来越有意思了
Better and better.
死亡是她的真爱 但她同样背叛了他
And death is her true love, but she betrays him also.
追求那些不属于她的东西
Chasing after what she can not have.
我是请你帮我 男爵
The favor is to me, Baron.
不是帮她
It's not for her.
我们商定个协议吧
Do we have a compact?
我觉得我们可以做交易
I think we can make a trade.
什么交易
What kinda trade?
真♥相♥交易
I trade in truth.
你告诉我真♥相♥
You give me truth,
我给你你想要的
and I give you what you want. Hm...
协议成立吗
Do we have a compact?
很好
Good.
劳逸结合的时间到了
Time for business and pleasure. Hm.
斯维尼 亲爱的 走啊
Sweeney, mon amour? Comin'?
复活是萨梅迪的事
Resurrection is Samedi's business.
我们今晚不用待在这
Yeah, we're not needed here tonight.
一个人的灵魂里丧失了什么
What's missing from someone's soul
才会对另一个人做出那种事
that they can do that to another?
他为什么会诅咒自己人
Why would he curse his own people?
种族不是简单的一加一等于二
Race is no simple equation where one thing equals another.
没有人比以色列小孩
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表