剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
为什么他们赞助我却让我输掉
Why would they sponsor me just to have me lose?
让我给你讲个故事 关于
Let me tell you a story... about
为何他们想让你成为「查拉图斯特拉」
why they'd want you to be their Zarathustra.
古代伊朗先知 精神领袖和哲学家
很久以前 有个神祗小男孩
Once upon a time, there was a little boy god
降生于一个母系主导的世界
born into a woman's world,
在那里男神无权统治
where male gods could not rule.
众女神之首尤其喜爱这个小男孩
The goddess of all goddesses loved the little boy god.
她青睐他 但仍不赋予他权力
She favored him but, still, he could not rule.
男孩不肯认命
The boy did not accept his fate.
他穿越时空
He traveled through time
来到一个男人掌权的世界
to a world where men were in charge,
这样他就能统治了
so that he could rule.
他和一个男人达成协议
He made a deal with man
让男人去偷神的火枪
to steal fire lances from the gods.
男人拿到了火枪
Man took that fire...
却烧出了通往女性世界的路
...and blazed a path to the world of women
通往那个男孩的故土
where the boy came from.
他们强♥奸♥
They raped.
他们杀戮
They killed.
他们企图毁掉他的家乡
They attempted to destroy his homeland.
我就是那个男孩
I am that boy.
我的家乡依然存在
My homeland still exists.
但早已不是我心中的模样
But not for me.
我明白 但如果我赢了冠军
I understand, but if I win the championship...
你不想赢这个冠军
You don't want to win the championship!
不是这样的
That's not true.
有传言说
Rumor has it...
你曾连锤子都不想拿上台
...you didn't even want to carry your hammer on stage.
现在你想当这场被人操控的比赛的冠军了
Now you want to be the champion of a rigged game?
这场比赛毫无荣誉可言
There is no honor in that.
不要再背弃你的信仰了 孩子
Stop giving away your worship, boy.
你和他们不一样
You are not like them.
你与众不同
You are different.
你很俊美
You are beautiful.
多纳尔
Donar.
晚安 南西
Good night, Nancy.
好点了
Alright now.
伊米尔 北欧神话里的巨人始祖
德瓦林 伊米尔之子
Dvalin, son of Ymir.
让这夹克赐予你力量
Let this give you strength.
♪ Vicious ♪
BGM: Vicious by Lou Reed
♪ You hit me with a flower ♪
♪ You do it every hour ♪
♪ Oh baby you're so vicious ♪
♪ Vicious ♪
她被唤醒了
She's ready to be healed.
♪ You're so vicious ♪
♪ You're just so vicious ♪
我摇摆不定的伙伴
My swaying one.
你挑起了第一场战争
You started the first war.
你也将结束最后一场战争
You will finish the last.
更进一步
One more step.
有了你 我将战无不胜
With you, I will not fail.
♪ Vicious ♪
我的天啊 模拟线路还能更多点吗
O-M-G, could this be any more analog?
♪ But baby you're so vicious ♪
搞什么鬼
What the F was that?
符文已经被腐蚀了
The runes have been etched.
事情提前发生了
Things are happening ahead of schedule.
有多提前
So, like... how much ahead?
因为如果你想在发布日前直播
Cause I'm gonna need more tech support
我需要更多的技术支持
if you wanna live-stream before the launch date.
你会有的
Then you shall have it.
硅谷的那些家伙向我保证
The fellows in the Valley assure me
我们的新朋友
that our new friend...
会及时准备好
...will be ready in time.
风吹动了树枝
The wind stirs the branches in the trees.
一场暴风雨就要来了
The storm is coming.
你错过了我的表演
You missed my act.
我要理清一下思路
I needed to clear my head.
怎么了 多纳尔
What's going on, Donar?
我们应该去加利福尼亚
We should go to California.
-现在 今晚 -多尼 认真的吗
- Now. Tonight. - Oh, Donnie! Are you serious?
这将会是一场穷极一生的冒险
It'll be the adventure of a lifetime.
我们跳上汽车 然后在空旷的街道上醒来
We'll hop on a bus and wake up on the open road.
最后一个节目结束后我们在后台门那见
Just meet me at the backstage door after the last show.
我向你保证 哥伦比娅
I pledge myself to you, Columbia.
我也是 多纳尔
And I you, Donar.
哥伦比娅 亲爱的
Columbia, dear.
等一下 艾尔
One minute, Al!
可以进来了
Come on in.
我要给你介绍我的一位朋友
I want to introduce you to a friend of mine.
他也是你的忠实粉丝
He's also a big fan of yours.
我正到处找这个呢
I've been looking for that thing everywhere!
-你这个调皮鬼 -哥伦比娅
- You naughty boy, you. - Columbia,
这是我的荣幸
the pleasure is mine.
你是干嘛的
What are you?
未来
The future.
你的未来
Your future.
他有个建议给你
He's got a proposition for you,
我也完全赞同
which I thoroughly endorse.
这个国家 你可能已经知道
The country, as you probably know,
正处在另一场战争的边缘
is on the brink of another war.
是吗 我已经是个圈外人了
Is it? I've been out of the loop.
美国需要一位现存的女神
America needs a goddess of substance
带领我们去战斗
to take us into the fight.
我和我的朋友们都很了解你
My associates and I know all about you.
天啊
Hoo, boy.
在自♥由♥女神小姐进来
You were doing great
抢了你风头前 你一直做得很好
until Mademoiselle Liberty came along and stole your thunder.
你目前为止还活着
You're surviving... for now.
这要感谢艾尔
Thanks to Al here.
但很快 人们会忘记
But pretty soon, the people will forget
再多亮片也阻止不了
and no amount of sequins will stop
你这人间尤物
that fantastic rack of yours
去步渡渡鸟的后尘
from going the way of the dodo.
事实上 她是罗马人
She's Roman, actually.
什么
What?
自♥由♥女神
Libertas.
被法国人复活后当做礼物送给美国人
Resurrected by the French as a gift to the Americans.
有趣的旧时光啊
Funny old world.
罗马人 法国人
Roman, French...
管她呢
Whatever.
我们关心的是美国人的生活习俗
It's the American way of life we're concerned about.
我们相信你有能力挽救它
And we believe you have the power to save it.
用少一点的
With a-a little less...
水牛比尔
Buffalo Bill...
多一点的
And a little more
「我们妇女也为战争出力」
Our Lady of the War Effort.
我需要点时间想想
I need a minute to think about it.
你慢慢想
Take as much time as you need.
我得和多纳尔商量
I need to speak with Donar.
他和德国人走了 他没告诉你吗
He left with the Germans. Didn't he talk to you?
走了
Left?
男孩的船来了
Boy's ship came in.
我猜他正忙着让自己不朽
I guess he's busy building his immortality.
你也应该那样
That's what you should do, too.
展现你自己的命运
Manifest your own destiny.
你要去哪儿
Where are you off?
我要和哥伦比娅去加州
I'm going to California with Columbia.
那锦标赛怎么办
What about the championship?
我不做他们的傀儡
I won't be their puppet.
人类为我们服务 而不是反过来
Humans serve us, not the other way around.
别傻了 多纳尔 崇拜就是崇拜
Don't be stupid, Donar; worship is worship.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表