剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
该死的矮人
Fucking dwarves.
说半天就为件皮夹克
All this for a leather jacket?
那可是卢·里德的皮夹克
Lou Reed's leather jacket!
整个商场最具能量的物品
It's the most powerful item in the whole mall.
真棒
Great.
听着 买♥♥回夹克
Look, just buy the jacket,
让这个啰嗦鬼刻好长枪
get Chatty back there to etch the spear,
回开罗还能赶上晚餐
and we're back in Cairo in time for dinner.
我不会为
I'm not spending one cent
该死的侏儒花一分血汗钱
of my hard-earned money on fucking dwarves.
那你想怎么做
What do you wanna do?
不行
No.
照看好那玩意
Take good care of that.
我们会回来的
We shall return.
也许你们都不该跳舞
Maybe y'all shouldn't dance.
也许你们都只要摆摆造型就好了
Maybe y'all should just pose.
-我来吧 哇哦 -多纳尔
- I got it. Whoa! - Donar.
这几位来自新德国之友的先生
These gentlemen are from the Friends of New Germany
想找你谈件我十分赞同的事
with a proposition for you, which I thoroughly endorse.
曼弗雷德 这位是多纳尔
Manfred, this is Donar.
很高兴认识你 多纳尔
It's a pleasure to meet you, Donar.
我们很欣赏你的演出
We really enjoyed your act.
我会听听你的提议
I shall listen to your proposition.
我们想要赞助一个美国人
Well, we wanna sponsor an American
去参加今年芝加哥举♥行♥的世界举重锦标赛
for the World Weightlifting Championship in Chicago this year
当我们看到你在台上的表演
and when we saw you out there on that stage,
我们知道你就是我们想找的人
we knew you were our guy.
我们是一个有着美国价值观的组织
You see, we're an organization with American values.
而且我们在你的身上看到了那些价值
And we see those values in you.
力量 自信 优良的人种
Strength, confidence, good breeding.
多尼 你姓什么
Donnie... what's your last name?
我没有姓
I don't have one.
-奥丁森 -芬兰名字吗
- Odinson. - Finnish?
不不不 你继续 曼弗雷德 继续
No, no, no, no, no. You carry on, Manfred, carry on.
跟我们签约 我们管理所有事情
Well, sign on with us, we'll take care of everything.
你只需要来秀肌肉就好了
All you have to do is show up and bring the muscle.
-感兴趣吗 -他当然感兴趣
- Interested? - Of course he's interested.
太棒了 我们会提供你吃的
Great. So, we're gonna feed you
给你找好住的地方
and we're gonna put you up
再帮你把胡子和头发剃一剃
and give you a little shave and a haircut.
你只需要举举重就行了
All you have to do is just lift the heavy things.
我接受你的提议 德国的恶魔
I accept your proposition, Fiend of Germany.
德国的朋友
Friend of Germany.
-朋友 -好儿子
- Friend. - That's my boy!
太棒了
Wonderful.
明天下午一点到这个地址
Oh, well, be at this address tomorrow at 1:00
我们就可以开始了
and we'll get started.
我们会欣然到场的
Oh, we'll be there with bells on.
吼吼 太好了
Oh ho! Hot dog!
多纳尔·奥丁森 你知道这意味什么吗
Donar Odinson. Do you know what this means?
他们想让我成为他们的冠军
They want me to be their champion.
不 远没有这么简单
Oh, no. It's much more than that.
这是 这是一次复兴的机会
Oh, this is... this is a resurrection!
那些穿长筒靴的蠢货会让你重现辉煌
Those jackbooted idiots will elevate you to your former glory!
你怎么想 亲爱的
What do you think, my dear, huh?
你有没有幻想到我的儿子
Can't you see my son,
站在风城的顶端挥舞着他的锤子
towering over the Windy City with his hammer?
低级神和新神只能幻想这种荣耀
Oh, lesser Gods and New Gods could only dream of such glory,
这种神样的壮丽
such godly magnificence.
你会使我们整个万神都上一台阶
You are gonna elevate our entire pantheon.
他们为什么要带着那个折边的图案
Why were they wearing the flanged thwarts?
他们是纳粹 不是吗
They were Nazis, weren't they?
他们只是一群寻找牧羊人的羊
They're sheep in search of a shepherd.
就像他是个寻找崇拜者的神
Like he is a God in search of worshippers.
让我骄傲 我的儿子
Make me proud, my son.
太好了
Oh, oh, oh, yes.
美国纳粹
American Nazis.
你也听到葛林姆尼尔说的了 这是复兴
Well, you heard Grimnir. It's a resurrection.
但是他们让我感到害怕 多尼
But they frighten me, Donnie.
他们只是凡人 没有什么可以害怕的
They're only men. They're nothing to be afraid of.
我会拿个冠军
I shall win the Championships,
整个国家都会高呼我的名字
and all across the country they'll be chanting my name.
甚至远到加利福尼亚
Even as far away as California.
加利福尼亚
California.
我会赢的 到时候我们想去哪都可以
I will win. And when I do, we can go wherever we want.
多尼 你是认真的吗 你是真心的吗
Donnie, do ya mean it? Do ya really mean it?
看起来你是真心的
I guess you do mean it.
好了 快走吧 我该换衣服了
Now, scram. I gotta get dressed.
BGM: Don't Fence Me In
♪野猫凯利看起来强壮又苍白♪
♪ Wildcat Kelly looking mighty pale ♪
♪站在警长边♪
♪ Standing by the sheriff's side ♪
♪当那个警长说 我要送你去监狱♪
♪ And when that sheriff said, "I'm sending you to jail" ♪
♪野猫抬起头大喊♪
♪ Wildcat raised his head and cried ♪
♪在这个星光灿烂的天空下给我自♥由♥的空间♪
♪ Oh, give me land, lots of land under starry skies above ♪
♪不要囚禁我♪
♪ Don't fence me in ♪
♪让我在热爱的国家自♥由♥驰骋♪
♪ Let me ride through the wide-open country that I love ♪
♪不要囚禁我♪
♪ Don't fence me in ♪
♪让我独自一人在晚风中♪
♪ Let me be by myself in the evening breeze ♪
♪听着杨树的悄声私语♪
♪ Listen to the murmurs of the cottonwood trees ♪
♪你可以将我送走但是我恳求你♪
♪ Send me off forever but I ask you please ♪
♪不要囚禁我♪
♪ Don't fence me in ♪
♪放我走吧♪
♪ Just turn me loose ♪
♪让我骑着马驰骋在西部的天空下♪
♪ Let me straddle my own saddle underneath the western skies ♪
♪骑着我的小马 带我游荡到远方♪
♪ On my cayuse let me wander over yonder ♪
♪直到我看见屹立的山♪
♪ 'Til I see the mountains rise ♪
♪我想骑到山脊 西部的开端♪
♪ want to ride to the ridge where the west commences ♪
♪凝视着月亮直到我失去知觉♪
♪ Gaze at the moon until I lose my senses ♪
♪我不忍♥直视捆缚不能忍♥受栅栏♪
♪ Can't look at hobbles and I can't stand fences ♪
♪不要囚禁我♪
♪ Don't fence me in ♪
不要囚禁我
Don't fence me in!
全脱掉
Take it all off!
♪放我走吧♪
♪ Just turn me loose ♪
♪让我骑着马驰骋在西部的天空下♪
♪ Let me straddle my own saddle underneath the western skies ♪
♪骑着我的小马 带我游荡到远方♪
♪ On my cayuse let me wander over yonder ♪
♪直到我看见屹立的山♪
♪'Til I see the mountains rise ♪
♪我想骑到山脊♪
♪ I want to ride to the ridge ♪
♪西部的开端♪
♪ Where the west commences ♪
♪凝视着月亮直到我失去知觉♪
♪ Gaze at the moon 'til I lose my senses ♪
♪我不忍♥直视捆缚不能忍♥受栅栏♪
♪ Can't look at hobbles and I can't stand fences ♪
♪不要囚禁我♪
♪ Don't fence me in ♪
BGM: I Remember You by Skid Row
♪ Woke up to the sound of pouring rain ♪
♪ The wind would whisper and I'd think of you... ♪
卢·里德的皮夹克
7500美元
这个郁郁寡欢的小男孩来自长岛
He was a moody Jewish kid from Long Island.
一个毁灭性的
A destructive,
吸毒成瘾的天才 定义了一个时代
drug-addled genius who defined an era
他探索自己的灵魂深处
by dredging the depths of his soul
将一腔热血附着在一把破破烂烂的吉他上
and setting them to the music of a badly tuned guitar.
这件夹克曾和大卫·鲍伊 格雷斯·琼斯
Oh, this jacket has rubbed shoulders with David Bowie,
伊基·波普 帕蒂·史密斯并肩作战
Grace Jones, Iggy Pop, Patty Smith.
而它必将属于我
And it simply must be mine.
什么 怎么可能 你是个
What? No way. You're a...
-主教 -没错
- Bishop? - Yeah!
哈默史密斯
Hammersmith.
我大老远从林肯开车过来
Drove all the way up from Lincoln
就为了亲眼见到它
just to see it in person.
现在你知道我的名字和业余爱好了 卡尔
Now you know my name and my other passion, Carl.
卡尔
我只是 没想到会把卢的夹克
Well, I'll be. I just... I never thought I'd sell Lou
卖♥♥给一位神职人员
to a man of the cloth.
你是个死忠粉 对吗
You're a super fan, huh?
没错
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表