剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
What you writin'?
你每天都在写的故事
Same story you've been writing all day.
这么说你也想读我的心
Ah, so, you're trying to get inside my head, too?
那祝你好运吧
Good luck with that one.
那个友善的男同和那个食人女
The friendly faggot and the maneater
已经来这里扫荡过了
already looted the place.
你心里有很多故事
You have a lot of stories in there.
很难直言不讳 不是吗
Hard to keep 'em all straight, isn't it?
会讲故事的人不会为真♥相♥烦忧
A storyteller does not concern themselves with the truth.
故事比真♥相♥更真
Stories are truer than the truth.
与其说是文字结构
These are not literal constructs
不如说是具有想象力的游戏
so much as imaginative recreations.
你又在写什么
What are you writin' now?
你最早的故事
Your earliest story.
关于我打跑
The one about me...
来到爱尔兰的所有神的故事
...fightin' off all the gods coming into Ireland?
他们一波又一波地
Wave after wave of 'em,
从高卢或西班牙
coming in from Gaul or from Spain,
或其他天南海北的地方涌入
from every other fuckin' place...
直到圣母教堂的到来
...until Mother Church arrived,
把我们全变成精灵 圣徒和死去的国王
turned us all into fairies and saints and dead kings
却他妈毫无歉意
without so much as a by-your-fucking-leave.
他们让你变渺小了
They made you small.
我不渺小
I ain't small.
我不是星期三的跟班
I ain't Wednesday's fuckin' bitch.
我知道
I know.
我写的是达努神族 鲁格的故事
The story I'm writing is about Lugh of the Tuatha de Danann,
一个旧爱尔兰古老神祗的故事
the ancient race of Gods in old Ireland.
你不渺小
You weren't small.
我曾是一个国王
I was a king.
你曾是个神族国王
You were a God king.
曾是太阳之神
You were God of the sun,
幸运之神 手艺之神 艺术之神
of luck, of craft, art,
是文明中一切宝贵之物的神
of everything valuable to civilization.
他们称你为光明神
The shining one, they called you.
你将你的人♥民♥从他们的旧敌弗摩尔族那里解救出来
You saved your people from their old enemy, the Fomorians.
他们称你为劳瓦达
Lamfada, they called you.
长臂之人
Long-hand.
因为你擅用长枪
For your skill with your spear.
当人♥民♥需要战斗时 你勇往直前
You had fight in you when they needed to fight.
因为你 他们才活了下来
Because of you, they survived.
那里的达努神族是科学家和艺术家
Where the Tuatha de Danann were scientists and artists,
弗摩尔族却是疯子
the Fomorians were madmen.
是来自海底 地下
Monstrous beings that came from under the sea,
和荫蔽之处的丑恶物种
under the ground, under the surface of things.
是梦魇
Nightmares.
我现在想起来了
I remember now.
那种疯狂
The madness.
来源于他 你父亲的父亲
It came from him. Your father's father.
弗摩尔族的独眼巴罗尔
One-eyed Balor of the Fomorians.
我不想记起这段故事
I don't wanna remember this story.
我没想杀他
I didn't wanna kill him.
他爱我
He loved me.
他关心我
He cared for me.
不是这样的 巴罗尔想杀你
No, that's not right. Balor? He tried to kill you.
他听到预言说他的孙子会杀了他
He heard prophecy that his grandson would kill him.
就把他所有孙辈
So he rounded up all his grandchildren
聚集到湖里淹死
and drowned them all in the lake.
可你活了下来 一如既往
But you survived. Like you always do.
不 那不是巴罗尔
No... It wasn't Balor.
这是错的
This is wrong.
别写了
Stop writing.
是葛林姆尼尔
It was Grimnir.
是葛林姆尼尔
It was Grimnir.
你不记得
Don't you remember...
关于真♥相♥我是怎么说的了吗
...what I said about the truth?
故事比真♥相♥更真
Stories are truer than the truth.
这是什么钱
What's this for?
我原本要拿它买♥♥威士忌
I was gonna spend it on whiskey.
或者拿它搭车离开这里
Or a ride outta this place.
这些你明天或许还会想要
You might want those things tomorrow.
不需要了
Don't need it.
就当付你的啤酒钱吧
Consider it payment for drinkin' all your beer.
你不为明天考虑了吗
You're not thinking about tomorrow?
不关你的事
That ain't none a your fuckin' business.
谢谢
Thanks.
参观开罗古城
敬门廊哭泣的女人们
A toast to the crying ladies on the porch,
感谢她们留下剩饭
for leaving us their leftovers,
感谢她们的丈夫死去 给予她们这次机会
and to their husband, for dying and giving them the occasion.
敬你们所有人...
And for all of you...
陪我奋战即将到来的战争
for keeping me company in the coming war.
我们埃及不搞敬酒这套
Uh, we don't do toasts in Egypt.
没错 在伊♥斯♥兰♥国家敬酒也不太合适
Yes, it's not appropriate in Islam either.
古♥兰♥经♥规定伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥不能饮酒
但我能理解你的话
But I can echo your sentiment.
向你表示感谢
Well, I thank you for that, then.
我们能聚到一起有时我都觉得不可思议
Sometimes amazed we can sit at the same table.
那就让我们今朝有酒今朝醉吧
Let us enjoy this moment while we can.
我重现地球新旧神都已感受到了
My presence back on earth here has been felt by old and new.
永恒之枪又焕然一新了
Gungnir is whole again;
世界之树在茁壮生长
Yggdrasil has grown up,
这意味着...历史之事又要重演了
which means... the proverbial shit is about to hit the fan
而这就是我们最后的晚餐
and this is our proverbial Last Supper.
准备好了吗 我准备好了
Are we ready? I am.
再来一杯 敬战争还是世界末日呢
A compact then. To war or the end of the world, huh?
惊不惊喜 意不意外
Surprise, surprise.
有人忘了喊我下来吃晚饭了
Somebody forgot to call me down to dinner.
自己找把椅子坐下吧
Nobody's stopping you drawing up a chair.
可是这里并没有多余的椅子
Except for the fact that there's no more fuckin' chairs.
不得不说 我感觉自己是最糟的精灵
I'm feeling a bit like the 13th fairy, I have to say.
来 坐我的吧
Here, uh, take my chair.
干嘛拉着脸 班西女妖的嚎叫把你们打倒了
Why all the long faces? Banshees' wailing got you down?
但是你们在吃她们的食物 这很好
But you're eatin' their food. That's good.
还以为你会更清楚些
Thought you would've known better.
你们有听过吃了精灵的食物会有什么后果吗
You ever hear what happens when you eat a fairy's food?
你们现在都有亏于他们
You're in their debt now.
精灵可以去死了
Fuck the fairies.
你就让他这么说我们吗
You gonna let him talk about us like that?
我没坏了你的胃口 对吧 老头
I didn't spoil your appetite, did I, old man?
意味着我不欠你什么了
Means I don't owe you anymore.
我们彻底两清了
Not a hair on my fuckin' arse.
别
Don't.
挡
Get.
我的
In. The.
道
Way.
放下长枪
Let go of the spear.
这是我和星期三之间的事
It's between me and Wednesday.
恕难从命
Can't do that.
-无关人员请离开 -别这样 朋友
- Clear the room! - Please, friends--
不行
No!
把这个给他
Give him this.
你承诺过 影子
Made me a promise, Shadow.
我向他承诺过
I made him a promise.
斯维尼承诺过
Sweeney made a promise;
影子承诺过 比奇丝承诺过
Shadow made a promise, Bilquis made a promise.
我们都承诺过 不是吗
We all make promises, huh?
我对你的承诺到此为止
My promise to you is done.
债务取消 都是因为你
Debt cancelled, thanks to all that potato salad
吃的这些土豆沙拉
you been shoving down your fuckin' throat!
如果你知道好坏 就把长枪放下
If you know what's good for you, you'll put the spear down.
离开这里 再也不要看到我们这些混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表