剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
I had a family.
有一个妻子
I had a wife.
有一个王国
I had a kingdom.
我开始有之前的记忆了
I'm starting to remember now.
-听从理智吧 -我已经受够了理智
- Listen to reason! - I've had enough reason!
那你也受够我了吗
And have you had enough of me?!
没有
No.
我做的一切都是为你 我的爱人
I do this for you, my love.
为了我们的家庭
For our family.
那些灰僧是毒药 是瘟疫
The Gray Monks are poison, pestilence;
他们会毁掉任何他们接触的东西
they will ruin everything they touch.
我知道你是这么想的
I don't doubt you think so.
-但是这个世界在改变 -世界可以不改变
- But the world is changing. - It doesn't have to.
世界就是这样的 一直在变
It does. That's what the world does. It changes.
看看我的肚子
Look at my belly.
它也在改变 不久我们就会有一个孩子
It changes too, and soon, we will have a child.
所以 当世界改变的时候
So, when the world changes,
我恳求你随它一起改变
I beg you to change with it.
跟我们一起
With us.
你是让我去巴结敌人吗
Are you asking me to cozy up to our enemies?
我只是想让你去结盟而不是树敌而已
I'm asking you to make alliances instead of enemies. That's all.
那些灰僧看起来很平和
The Gray Monks seem peaceful.
而且很有影响力
And influential.
我们得在他们成为敌人的朋友前
We need them as friends before they make friends
成为他们的朋友
with those who are our enemies.
我非常确定
I am entirely sure
你所说的对你来说很有道理
that what you're saying makes sense to you
但是我什么都听不懂
but I don't understand a word of it.
你实在是太美了
You're too fuckin' beautiful.
你听得懂我说的每一句话
You... you understand every word.
听我说 老公
Listen, husband.
听我的话
Listen to one who doesn't want
我除了与你一起白头偕老
anything from you but a very long life...
别无所求
...together.
你难道听不见吗
Can you not hear that?
他们在我们的土地上建造教堂
They are building churches on our lands!
他们是毒药 亲爱的
They are poison, my love.
他们不能留下来
They cannot stay.
这就是我抗争的理由
This is why I owe a battle.
我不明白
I don't understand.
就因为你和你妻子吵了一架吗
Because of an argument you had with your wife?
因为那天我找到了大主教罗南
Because I found Bishop Ronan that day.
我找到了他 和他大吵了一架
I found him and I made a big bloody row,
把他的祈祷书扔进了湖里
threw his little book of prayers into the lake,
告诉他滚远点
told him to get the fuck out.
然后我用矛刺穿了他的一个牧师
Then I speared one of his priests.
所以他诅咒了我
So, the fucker cursed me.
告诉他那该死的上帝把我抓过去
Told his bastard of a god to rake me through
在那一刻我的内心被愤怒所支配
with the worst of what was in me at that moment - madness -
然后了结了我
and to end me
就像我杀了他的马屁精那样
the way I'd ended his little holy ass-kisser.
用矛
By the spear.
班西女妖
Banshee.
我在马格拉斯的战场上听到她们的声音
I heard them on the battlefield at Mag Rath.
我知道那晚我会死于长矛之下
I knew then that I'd die that night by the spear
就像大主教说的那样
like the Bishop said.
帮帮我们
Help us.
帮帮我们
Help us.
所以 我离开了
So, I walked away.
离开了战争 抛弃了家庭 摈弃了我的思想
The war, my family, my mind.
我失去了一切...
I lost it all...
...因为我把一切都抛于身后
...because I left it all.
这不是你之前告诉我的版本
Well, it's not the version you told me.
你说那个乳♥房♥♥丰满的女孩告诉你
Where the girl with the big tits told you
你会因一个死女孩的小玩意而死 哪个是真的
you'd die by a dead girl's bauble. So, which is it?
搞什么 比奇丝
What the fuck, Bilquis?
你花了那二十块没
You spend that 20 yet?
正在考虑用呢
Thinking about using it now.
别让她靠近他
Don't let her near him.
你的妻子
Your wife.
别让她靠近葛林姆尼尔
Don't let her near Grimnir.
葛林姆尼尔就是一坨屎
Grimnir's nothin' but rot.
你为什么还要关心
Why do you even care?
我只是警告你
I warned you.
就这样吧
Let's just leave it at that.
好吧
Fine.
好吧 别担心我 我很好
Well, don't worry about me. I'm good.
星期三甚至把他的魔法棒给了我 所以
Wednesday even gave me his magic stick to guard, so...
永恒之枪
Gungnir.
你认为这是你是应得的
You think you earned it.
你得到了全能的父的亲睐 而且感觉很好
You have the All-father's favor today and it feels good.
不是吗
Doesn't it?
就像太阳照在你的蠢脸上
Like the sun is shining on your fuckin' face.
好像你做了件值得做的事
Like you did something to deserve it.
明天你就是我 影子
Tomorrow you'll be me, Shadow.
他的弃子
The dog he kicks.
他总是要付出代价的
There's always a cost with him.
只是还没付而已
Just haven't paid it yet.
你为什么让他那样对待你
Why do you let him treat you like that?
你以为自己不是他的走狗吗
You think you're not his bitch?
我看着你献上你的生命
I watched you sign your life away.
就在我眼前 就在杰克鳄鱼酒吧里
Right there in front of me in Jack's Crocodile Bar.
你现在是他的人了 你是他的保镖
You're his man now. You're his bodyguard.
当他死后
And when he dies,
你是那个必须为他守夜祈祷的小喽啰
you're the punk that's gonna have to hold his vigil.
你♥他♥妈♥的完了 伙计
You're fucked, man.
你听上去就像他刚抛弃的怨妇
Spoken like the dog he just kicked.
你还记得我是怎么玩硬币戏法的吗
You remember how I did that little coin trick?
我以为你只是凭空把硬币变出来
Figured you just took the coins out of nowhere.
不是凭空
Not outta nowhere.
是从密藏宝库里拿的
I take 'em from the Hoard.
你只要把它记在心里
You just have to hold it in your mind...
就可以从中得到你想要的任何东西
...and you can take whatever you want from it.
太阳的宝藏
The sun's treasure.
你可以留下任何珍贵的东西
You can keep whatever's precious to you.
把它拿回来
Bring it back.
失去你的幸运硬币感觉如何
How's it feel to lose your lucky coin?
我不会再说第二遍
I'm not gonna ask you again.
你不是我的对手 影子
You're not my battle, Moon Shadow.
答应我一件事 我保证会还给你
Promise me something and I promise I'll give it back.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你听到外面的哭声了吗
You hear that wailing outside?
你知道这代表着什么吗
Do you know what it means?
人们在殡仪馆里流泪
People get sad at a funeral home.
意味着死亡即将来临
Means death is coming to this house.
这里的人很快就会死
Someone here is gonna die soon.
当时机来临之时
When the time comes...
别挡道
don't get in the fucking way.
那他妈的是什么意思
What the fuck does that even mean?
你会知道的
You'll know.
成交吗
Deal?
好啊
Yeah.
管他呢
Whatever.
星期三
Wednesday...
我
Me...
去他妈的神
Fuck all the gods.
我们不是英雄 影子
we're not the heroes, Shadow.
冰镇更好喝
Tastes better cold.
冰箱里的喝光了
There's no more in the fridge.
再说我不在乎好不好喝
I ain't after the taste anyway.
你在写什么
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表