剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
美国众神
前情提要
我们是殡仪馆
We are a funeral parlor,
于1863年在伊利诺斯州开罗成立
serving Cairo, Illinois, since 1863,
那时这里还是两河交界处的繁荣小镇
when it was a flourishing town at the crossing of two rivers.
那时我们成为这一带
That was when we became the
有色人种的专用殡仪馆
funeral parlor for the colored folks hereabouts.
我叫鲁比
I'm Ruby.
鲁比·古德柴尔德
Ruby Goodchild.
很高兴认识你 鲁比
It's good to meet you, Ruby.
伊夫里特 葛林姆尼尔要你去玉米皇宫
Ifrit, Grimnir needs you at the Corn Palace.
去找老伊克托米
Ask for Old Iktomi.
-找他干什么 -去要永恒之枪
- To what end? - Gungnir.
你派那个眼睛冒火的和那小精灵
You're getting Fire-eyes and the fairy
去取你那破枪了是吗
to fetch your fucking spear for you?
这是能带来死亡的武器
This is an instrument of death.
那个嘛 我古老的朋友
That, my very old friend,
这就不是你能管的事了
is not your motherfucking concern.
如果你真的想要重生
If you truly want your life back,
我可能还有一个选项给你
I might have another option for you.
不计一切代价
I will literally do anything.
记住我说的话
Mark my words.
你会需要男爵的 死人♥妻♥
You're gonna need the Baron, dead wife.
我们新奥尔良见
I'll see you in New Orleans.
美国众神
第二季第五集
勿忘人终有一死
Memento mori.
[古诺斯语]
[古诺斯语]
[古诺斯语]
[古诺斯语]
[古诺斯语]
快快长大吧 世界之树
Grow, Yggdrasil.
长大吧
Grow.
你知道这儿有卫生间的吧
You know there's a bathroom, right?
知道啊
Yeah.
你对着一棵植物尿尿
You're pissing on a plant.
你指世界之树
On the world tree?
别恶心人了 你好大的胆子
Don't be disgusting. How dare you?
我们今天要去哪里
So, where're we going today?
我有事要做
Well, I have things to do
有人要见
and people to see.
但我得自己去见 自己去做
But I shall be seeing them and doing them alone.
这么说来你不需要我帮你了
So you don't need my help?
像圣路易斯那次
Oh, like St. Louis, huh?
也许和艾比斯待一天能帮你回到正轨
You know, maybe a day with Ibis can put you back on track.
他能教你死亡的门道
He can teach you the ways of the dead.
反正你这一身也很合适 而且...
I mean, you're dressed for it and,
考虑到你家里的情况
considering your domestic situation, huh?
人类死亡的时间要比活着的时间长
Humans are dead longer than they're alive.
而我们想要他们跪着献上自己的头生子
And we want them on bended knee offering up their firstborn
以及另外俩孩子
and two more kids to be named later.
不用等我
Do not wait up!
你对和死人睡在一个屋檐下没意见吧
You are comfortable sleeping under the same roof as the dead?
只要他们一直是死的就好
As long as they stay that way.
BGM: Now That I've Met You by Harry Lightfoot
瞧瞧你啊
Ah, look at you.
别再这么高高在上的了
Stop acting so high and mighty.
我是说 他们公布真♥相♥的那天
I mean, were you fucking drunk
你♥他♥妈♥是喝醉了吗
the day they handed out the real causes?
是不是这样呀 朱迪
Ain't that right, Judie?
你并不比我强 你个小混♥蛋♥
You're not better than me, you little fuck!
整个...
Whole...
该死的国家...
fucking country's a...
败局已定
a lost cause.
朱迪
Jude!
操
Fuck.
是你
It's you.
没错 是我
Yes, it's me.
不许说 「我早告诉过你了」
Do not say, "I told you so."
这么说星期三撒谎了
So Wednesday lied.
瞧 这就是在说「我早告诉过你了」
See, that's "I told you so."
你看上去...
You look...
没那么腐坏了
less decomposed.
这只是暂时的
It's temporary.
我们需要一劳永逸的解决方法
We need a more permanent fix.
你说过你认识一个人
You said you know a guy.
你错过了来这里一路上的大冒险
You missed quite an adventure gettin' down here.
那是肯定的
Oh, I'm sure I did.
偷了艘派对船
Stole a party boat with the...
带浮筒的
pontoons.
派对船 你就是这么来到这里的吗
A party boat? That's how you got down here?
没 我搭顺风车来的
No, I hitchhiked.
船沉了
Boat sank.
黑夜咕咕
我离你腐烂内脏里的硬币越远
The further I get from that coin inside your rotten innards,
我的运气也就越烂
the more rotten my luck becomes.
你确定要这么做吗
Sure you're up for this?
当然
Yeah.
营业中
那衬衣真不错
That's a really nice shirt.
有派头
Classy!
超乎你想象
You have no idea.
不行
Hell, no.
-把那贱♥人♥弄出去 -冷静点 布丽奇特
- Get that bitch outta here! - Calm down, Brigitte.
这姑娘也得吃饭啊
The girl's gotta eat.
我会用水果刀切掉你的鸡♥巴♥
I'll cut your dick off with a tomato knife,
装盘上菜
serve it up real nice.
我们可以与世界一起分享
We can share it with the world!
最好别给我吃那玩意
Best not try to serve me that.
我去 疯子斯维尼
Oh shit. Mad Sweeney?
我爱你 兄弟 但没那么爱
I love you, brother, but not that much.
-斯维尼 好兄弟 -别来无恙
- Sweeney fou, mon frere! - How are you?
慢着 如果是那个纵欲的山羊派你来的
Okay, no, if that oversexed goat sent you,
你可以直接回头走人了
you can just turn right around,
洛阿神·盖迪不会参与他愚蠢的战争
the Ghede Loa will not be joining his fool war!
别担心 我不是代表星期三来的
Don't worry. I'm not here for Wednesday.
-我想谈个交易 -你们好
- I'd like a parley. - Hi.
作为一个死人 她看起来不错
She's lookin' good for being dead.
你们能帮助她吗
Can you help her?
她可以加入主厨的餐桌
She can join the chef's table.
不过得等几小时
After hours.
主厨的餐桌
The chef's table?
一定是个漫长的夜晚
Must be a slow fuckin' night.
-欢迎回家 -我们得干活了
- Welcome home. - We got work to do.
晚点再聊
More later.
我可不会拒绝狂欢之夜
Won't say no to a night of drinkin'.
我不能喝酒
Well, I can't drink.
难道要我整晚坐在这里看你们玩乐
Am I supposed to sit here and watch you all night?
我不是警告过你复活的代价吗
Ah, I warned you about the price of resurrection, didn't I?
葛林姆尼尔一如既往地迟到了
Grimnir is late, as usual.
感谢真♥主♥
Alhamdu lil-lah.
我发现这很有趣
I find it funny.
你发现什么有趣
You find what funny?
你还在感谢他
That you still thank him.
我感谢他提供给我的食物 你不会吗
I thank him for every meal he provides me. Don't you?
你知道吗
You know...
我出生在星期四的沙漠烈日之下
I was born on Thursday under a scorching desert sun,
远在第一次天启之前
long before the first wahy.
多年之后 在第一位先知启示之后
Years later, after the Prophet's revelations,
我们精灵被给予了一个选择
we Jinn, we were given a choice.
转化为伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥ 或成为异教恶魔
Convert to Islam or live our lives as heretic demons.
我选择了异教恶魔
I chose heretic demon.
你看到过这么多事
After all you've seen,
依然相信你的神是真正的神吗
you still believe your god is the one true God?
是的 当然了
Yes, of course I do.
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表