剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah.
我也有过狂野的时光 不过是过去的事了
Oh, I've had my wild times, though, in the past.
伟大的摇滚就像信仰一样
Great rock and roll, like faith,
永远无法从人的灵魂里抹掉 对吗
can never really be shaken from the viscera of one's soul. Huh?
可不是吗 我也是红辣椒乐队的粉丝
Yeah, tell me about it. I'm a Chili's fan myself.
我高中的时候就喜欢他们 一直到现在
I loved 'em in high school; I love 'em now.
我的乐队翻唱了「另一面」
My band does a sick cover of "Otherside."
没错 伙计
Yeah, man.
就是她了
Here she is.
一件卢·里德穿过并签过名的衣服
A jacket worn and signed by Lou Reed himself.
只卖♥♥7500美元
All for the low retail cost of $7,500.
现金还是刷♥卡♥
Cash or charge?
现金
Cash?
现金 好的
Cash. Okay.
你想穿上它吗
Wow. You wanna try this puppy on?
马丁·路德是路德教♥徒♥吗
Is Martin Luther a Lutheran?
是吗
Yes?
我不知道
I have no idea.
穿上吧 好的
Let's do this thing. All right.
八♥九♥十 七千了
Eight, nine, ten is seven,
一二三四五 够了
and one, two, three, four, five makes us even.
我再检查检查最后这几张
I'm just gonna check these last few bills
就给你写收据 可以吗
and I'll write you a receipt, okay?
告诉我 你们卖♥♥衣服有提成吗
Tell me, do you guys work on commission?
恐怕没有
No. Afraid not.
或许你能收下这张小费
Perhaps you'd accept this as a tip, then.
我真不该收
I really shouldn't.
但是 保佑你 主教
But yeah, bless you, Bishop.
不 保佑你 卡尔
No, bless you, Carl.
手举起来 艾尔
Hands up, Al.
哥们 你在干什么
Oh, buddy! What are you doing?
他可是主教
This man's a bishop!
那我还是碧昂斯呢
Yeah, and I'm Beyonce.
铐上他 伙计们
Cuff him, boys.
谢谢你 我是安迪·哈德克特工
Appreciate it. I'm Agent Andy Haddock.
美国特勤局
United States Secret Service.
为什么要抓这个男人
What's this man wanted for?
造假♥币♥
Counterfeiting.
在中西部流窜使用假♥钞♥
Out here circulating fake bills all across the Midwest.
我查过了 他给的钱是真的
Well, I checked his bills and they're real.
你用了验钞笔吗
You use an iodine pen?
是的
Yeah.
这就是问题所在
Well, that's your problem.
艾尔用纤维纸做的假♥钞♥
Al here's using a fiber-based paper for his fake bills
所以验钞笔不管用 我能检查一下那些钱吗
so pen don't catch 'em. Can I check some bills here?
可以
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这些还挺不错
These are good.
越来越真了
These are getting real...
你手艺越来越好了 对吗 艾尔
You're getting real good at this, ain't you, Al?
但是 我看看
But, uh, yeah, lemme see.
找到了
Here you go.
他做假♥钞♥的时候
See where he springs for the paper...
墨水露馅了
...skimps on the ink.
下次我会注意的
Well, I'll be.
就买♥♥了这个吗
This everything?
是的
Uh, yeah.
是的 就这个
Yeah, it is.
-我能说 -你能闭嘴吗
- May I say-- - Would you shut up?
先生们 能不能给我点空间
Gentle-gentlemenmen, could- you please just give me some space?
感激不尽
I appreciate that.
那件夹克怎么办
Oh, ah, what about the jacket?
抱歉 但它现在被列为证物了
I'm sorry, but that's-that's evidence now.
事实上 你得去找本地警♥察♥局
In fact, you're gonna have to get down the local police station.
他们会告诉你去哪儿拿回来
They'll be able to tell you when you get this all back.
有任何问题的话
You get any problems...
说我的名字就可以了
...you just give them my name.
好的
Okay.
-还有 卡尔 -是
- And Carl? - Yeah.
你今天表现不错
You did real good today.
我代表美国政♥府♥
On behalf of the United States Government,
感谢你为国效劳
you have served your country.
我本来不确定主教的把戏对现代人管不管用
Wasn't sure how the Bishop Game was gonna play to a modern crowd
没想到还不错 对吗
but that wasn't half bad, huh?
不 我们躲在这里直到商场关门
No. We'll just hide out here until the mall closes.
好 然后我们把夹克带给杜华林
Yeah. Then we'll take the jacket to Dvalin.
你刚才演得太棒了 「海多克特工」
May I say how terrific you were back there, Agent Haddock?
现在能请你帮我松绑吗
Now, will you uncuff me, please?
不如你先跟我说说你儿子
How 'bout first you tell me about that son of yours?
这是审问吗
This an interrogation?
就算是吧
Yeah. Maybe.
回答我
Answer the question.
曾经的儿子
Former son.
他去世了
He died.
据我所知 奥丁的儿子叫托尔
From what I've read, Thor was the son of Odin.
多纳尔是他的别名
Donar was his... taken name.
日耳曼语「雷霆」的意思 你让我想起了他
Germanic for thunder. And, yes, you remind me of him.
一模一样吗
Spitting image.
不 不
No, no.
他肤色浅得多
Many, many shades lighter
但你们的确有很多共同点
but you do share many... similar characteristics.
我不懂 我想不明白 托尔怎么死的
I don't understand. I-I-I don't get... how does Thor die?
卓娅的死我明白
Zorya, I understand.
她已经没有任何信徒了 这说得通
She-she didn't have any believers left, it makes sense. But Thor?
但是托尔呢 人人都知道托尔
Thor? Everybody knows who Thor is.
他为什么没复活
Why didn't he come back?
有种死亡
There are certain deaths
是我们神祗无法复活的
our kind cannot come back from.
哪种死亡
What kind of deaths are those?
审讯结束
This interrogation is over.
多纳尔·奥丁森会是明日之星吗
冉冉新星将冲至多高
How high will he rise?
美国金童再创辉煌
America's golden boy does it again.
地区选拔赛
赢得
多纳尔赢得了地区选拔赛
本土英雄面临考验
多纳尔再显神威 世界最强壮的男人
Donar strikes again! The world's strongest man!
冲啊 多尼 冲啊
金牌之战 奥丁森对决曼戈
美国的骄傲
America's pride.
多尼·奥丁森代表美国出战
Donnie Odinson, representing America!
我希望你仔细考虑我的提议
I hope you'll consider my proposal very carefully,
奥丁森先生
Mr. Odinson.
我可不希望你或你的朋友们后悔
I wouldn't want you, or your friends, to regret it.
再见
Good day.
如果你慢慢吸气 会有帮助
It helps if you breathe in slow, like this...
然后非常慢地
And then breathe out, very slow,
用嘴呼气
through your mouth.
数数也管用
Also helps to count:
一 二 三
one, two, three...
你可以大笑 尖叫 哭喊
You can laugh, scream, cry,
用你的锤子把人的头砸开
take your hammer and bust somebody head wide
直到脑子都露出来
the fuck open 'til the white show.
你有很多选择
You got plenty of choices.
但首先你必须控制你自己
But first, you have got to get a hold of yourself.
是曼弗雷德
It's Manfred.
他要我故意输给那个德国选手
He demands I lose to the German contestant.
他要我让德国赢
He wants me to let Germany win.
我很抱歉 多纳尔
I'm sorry, Donar.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么
Why?
你知道理由
You know why.
我比那个德国人强 人尽皆知
I'm stronger than the German; everyone knows that!
剧集 | 美国众神(2017) | 导航列表