剧集 | 别名格蕾丝(2017) | 导航列表
我有没有做你想和你旁边
Whether I did what you'd like to do
握着你的手的小贱♥人♥做的事
with that little slut who's got hold of your hand?
既然你想知道 那我就告诉你
You'd like to know that, so I'll tell you.
没错
Yes.
我和他在外面见面 在院子里
I would meet him outside, in the yard.
我会迎合他
I'd press up against him,
让他吻我 抚摸我的全身 医生
and let him kiss me, and touch me all over, Doctor,
和你想摸的是同一个地方
the same places you'd like to touch me,
我总能分辨出来的
because I can always tell.
我知道你和我一起坐在
I know what you're thinking when you sit
不通气的缝纫间里心里在想什么
in that stuffy sewing room with me.
但那就是全部了 医生
But that was all, Doctor.
那就是我允许他做的全部了
That was all I'd let him do.
我让他欲罢不能 肯尼尔先生也是
I had him on a string. Mr. Kinnear as well.
我让这两人跟着我走
I had the two of them dancing to my tune.
问她为什么
Ask her why.
我会像这样呼吸
I would breathe like this.
我会扭曲缠绕
I would twist and twine.
那之后 他说他什么都愿意做
After that, he'd say he'd do anything.
但是为什么
But why?
医生
Oh, Doctor.
你总是在问为什么
You are always asking why.
你四处探听 而且不只是听听
Poking your nose in, and not only your nose.
你真是个充满好奇的人 医生
You're such a curious man, Doctor.
俗话说 好奇害死猫
Curiosity killed the cat, you know.
你该注意点你身后的老鼠
You should watch out for that little mouse beside you
和她小小的带有皮毛的鼠穴
and her little, furry mouse hole, too!
这真是太扯了 莉迪亚 跟我走
This is an outrage. Lydia, come with me!
相对于科学的利益 端庄必须退居二位了
Modesty must take second place to the interests of science.
请就座
Please remain seated.
但这是一个鬼魂 一个控制着格蕾丝的鬼
But this is a spirit. A spirit that has taken hold of Grace.
这不是科学
This is not science!
你们必须得安静
I must insist on quiet!
问问她
Ask her
1843年7月28号♥周五那天
if she was in the cellar of Mr. Kinnear's house,
她有没有在肯尼尔家的地窖
on Friday, the 28th of July, 1843.
格蕾丝 地窖
Grace, the cellar.
描述一下地窖
Picture the cellar.
倒♥退♥时间线 下降空间感
Go back in time, descend in space.
好的
Yes.
走过过道
Along the hallway,
打开活板门
lift the trapdoor,
走下地窖楼梯
down the cellar stairs.
桶 威士忌 在满是沙子的
Barrels, whiskey, vegetables
盒子里的蔬菜
in boxes full of sand.
都在地板上
There on the floor.
没错 我当时是在地窖
Yes, I was in the cellar.
问她南希是不是在那儿
Ask her if Nancy was there.
没错 我看见她了
Oh, yes, I saw her.
正如我能看见你 医生
As I can see you, Doctor.
我也能听见你
And I can hear you, too.
她活着吗 她是不是还活着
Was she alive? Was she still alive?
她一部分活着
She was partly alive.
一部分死了
Or partly dead.
她需要从痛苦中被解脱
She needed to be put out of her misery.
你是不是帮忙勒死她了
Did you help to strangle her?
是我的手巾勒死了她
It was my kerchief that strangled her.
那条手巾真的蛮漂亮的
Such a pretty pattern it had on it.
丢了可真可惜
It was a shame to lose that kerchief.
我拥有它很久了 是我妈给我的
I'd had it such a long time, it was my mother's.
我应该把它从南希的脖子上拿下
I should have taken it off Nancy's neck.
但是詹姆斯不让我这么干
But James wouldn't let me have it,
他也不让我摘她的金耳环
nor her gold earrings, neither.
那上面有血
There was blood on it,
但血迹应该洗掉了
but that would have washed out.
你杀了她
You killed her.
我就知道
I always thought so.
把你的手巾给我
Give me your handkerchief!
是手巾杀了她
The kerchief killed her.
手只是拉着它
Hands held it.
她必须死 罪恶的代价就是死亡
She had to die. The wages of sin is death.
死吧
Come on.
格蕾丝 我以为你是个好人
Grace, I thought better of you.
你欺骗了我们那么多年
All these years you've deceived us.
你们欺骗了自己
You've deceived yourselves.
我不是格蕾丝
I am not Grace.
停下 停下
Stop... Stop.
格蕾丝对此一无所知
Grace knew nothing about it.
*让水和血液*
*Let the water and the blood*
*从为我开裂的*
*From thy riven side which flow*
我杀了她
I've killed her.
*古老的岩石缝里流淌*
*Rock of ages cleft for me*
*我把自己掩藏起来*
*And I hide myself indeed*
你不是格蕾丝
You are not Grace.
如果你不是格蕾丝 那你是谁
If you are not Grace, then who are you?
你必须回答 我命令你
You must answer. I command it.
你不能命令 你必须猜
You can't command. You must guess.
鬼魂通过别人昏睡状态的时候说话
The spirits speak through others, in a trance.
但有时他们会撒谎的
But sometimes they lie, you know.
我没在撒谎
I am not lying.
我根本不用撒谎
I am beyond lying.
也许是詹姆斯·麦克德莫特来指责格蕾丝
It may be James McDermott, come to accuse Grace.
不是詹姆斯 你个老骗子
Not James, you old fraud.
拜托 昆奈尔夫人 这不是鬼魂
Please, Mrs. Quenell. This is no spirit.
我认为我们此刻目睹的
I believe that what we are witnessing right now
完全是自然现象
is a purely natural phenomenon.
那就是南希了 鬼魂很粗鲁 直呼其名
Nancy then. The spirits are often rude, they call us names.
有一些没法接受已经死亡的事实
Some cannot tolerate to be dead.
不是南希 你个愚蠢的傻子
Not Nancy, you stupid fool.
南希可一句话都说不出来
Nancy can't say a word,
她的脖子都被绞断了
not with her neck like that.
她活着的时候脖子可真漂亮
Such a pretty neck, once.
但南希不再生气了
But Nancy isn't angry anymore.
她明白了
She understands.
南希是我的朋友
Nancy is my friend.
她想与我分享
She wants to share things.
医生
Come, Doctor,
你就喜欢猜谜
you like riddles.
你知道答案的
You know the answer.
我告诉过你那是我的手巾
I told you it was my kerchief,
是我送给格蕾丝的
the one I gave to Grace,
她一直保存着 就在我...
the one she kept with her after I...
*仿佛那曾经闪耀*
*Oh as the truth in her eye*
*在她眼中的真♥相♥*
*Ever dawning*
*那个名字 不是玛丽*
*That name is not Mary*
不是玛丽·惠特尼
Not Mary Whitney.
是我让詹姆斯干的
I told James to do it.
我一直都在那儿
I was there all along.
-那儿是哪儿 -这里
- There? - Here.
我就在这里 与格蕾丝在一起
Where I am now, with Grace.
我好冷啊
I was so cold,
躺在那个地板上
lying on that floor,
我就一个人
and I was alone.
我需要保暖
I needed to keep warm.
但格蕾丝不知道 她从来都不知道
But Grace doesn't know, she's never known.
他们差点绞死她
They almost hanged her,
那样就大错特错了
that would have been wrong.
我只是时不时的借用她的皮囊
I only borrowed her clothing for a time.
-皮囊 -她在尘世的躯壳
- Her clothing? - Her earthly shell.
她的肉体
Her fleshly garment.
剧集 | 别名格蕾丝(2017) | 导航列表