剧集 | 别名格蕾丝(2017) | 导航列表
南希呢
Where's Nancy?
她坐马车去城里了
She went to town in the stagecoach.
奇怪了 我就从那条路回来了 没见到她
That is strange. I passed it on the way and I did not see her.
您想吃东西吗
Would you like something to eat?
您来看看新马鞍吧
I'd like to show you the new saddle
我刚帮您擦好 肯尼尔先生
I've been polishing for you, Mr. Kinnear.
就在马厩里
It's in the stables.
把活板门打开
Open the trap door.
-不要 -快点
- I won't. - You shall.
格蕾丝
Grace!
我肯定是因为太害怕了 晕倒了
I must have fainted from fear.
因为我只记得这些
Because that is all I can remember
直到晚上醒来
until much later in the evening.
杰米·沃尔什作证说他八点左右来到院子
Jamie Walsh testified that he came into the yard at about 8:00,
那肯定是你醒来之后的事了
which must have been after you fainted.
他说麦克德莫特手上还拿着枪
He said that McDermott was still holding the gun in his hand,
说是在打鸟
and claimed to have been shooting birds.
我知道 先生
I know it, sir.
他说你站在水泵旁
He said you were standing by the pump.
他说你告诉他肯尼尔先生还没回来
He said that you told him that Mr. Kinnear was not back yet,
南希去拜访朋友了
and that Nancy had gone to see some friends.
我不记得了 先生
I cannot account for it, sir.
他说你精神很好
He said you were in good spirits.
他说你穿得比平时好看
He said you were better dressed than usual,
还穿着白袜子
and were wearing white stockings.
他暗指那是南希的
He implied they were Nancy's.
詹姆斯·沃尔什
James Walsh,
这位证人与死者认识
a witness who was acquainted with the deceased,
声称托马斯·肯尼尔生前最后一次见到他
claims that the last time he saw Thomas Kinnear alive
是在7月27号♥ 周四上午11点左右
was on the morning of Thursday, July 27th, at about 11:00,
离他家两英里远的地方
within two miles of his own house,
他刚从城里回来
on his way from town.
那时他把对我的爱意
By then he had forgot all
忘得一干二净
of his former loving sentiments towards me,
只想着伤害我
and only wished to damage me,
希望我被吊死
and have me hanged if possible.
但别人怎么说我控制不了
But there is nothing I can do about what other people say.
杰米的证词定了我的死罪
Jamie's testimony was the end of me.
判决为
The sentence is
吊死
death by hanging.
我可以给你看疤痕
I could show you the scar.
格蕾丝 你累了
Well, Grace. I can see you are tired.
我们明天再继续吧
We will continue with your story tomorrow.
好的
Yes, sir.
希望到时候我能有力气
I hope I will have the strength.
我们迟早能搞清楚的
Sooner or later, we will get to the bottom of it.
希望如此 先生
I hope so, sir.
这对我来说也是个解脱 先生
It would be a relief to me, sir,
终于能搞清♥真♥♥相♥了
to know the whole truth at last.
你今天有什么想了解的但没了解到吗
What were you expecting today that you didn't get?
当然是失去的记忆
The missing memory, of course.
那几个关键的小时
Those few crucial hours.
她不愿意说吗
Has she refused to talk?
她跟我说了很多
Told me a great deal.
但只是她想说的
But only what she's chosen to tell.
但我想知道的是她不愿说的那些
What I want is what she refuses to tell,
那些也许她选择都不想知道的事
what she chooses to perhaps not even know.
你是说罪责吗
Do you mean knowledge of guilt?
或者是无辜
Or of innocence?
两者都可能被隐瞒了
Either could be concealed.
她可能真的失忆了
She could be a true amnesiac.
这就是我们对此事的强烈感觉
That is our strong feeling on the matter.
说不定她就是有罪
Or she could be simply guilty.
她可能一直以来
She could be insane
就是个巧舌如簧且经验丰富的疯子
with the devious plausibility of the experienced maniac.
也许
Perhaps,
我没说一定要这样
and I say this with delicacy,
也许我们可以考虑
perhaps we should consider
用杰罗姆·杜邦的神经催眠实验
Jerome DuPont's neuro-hypnotic experiment.
不 我不相信这种方法
No. I distrust the method.
肯定是你来进行
Under your guidance, of course.
我能看出来你和我们一样希望她能被免罪
I can see that you want her pardoned as much as we do.
我们得让这份报告对格蕾丝·马克斯有利
We need this report to be favorable to Grace Marks
这样她才能被免罪
if we want her pardoned.
黑暗
Dark.
我们开始收拾
We then commenced packing up
我们能找到的值钱的东西
all the valuable things we could find.
我们都下了地窖
We both went down into the cellar.
肯尼尔躺在地窖的地上
Mr. Kinnear was lying on his back in the cellar.
我拿着蜡烛
I held the candle.
麦克德莫特从他口袋里拿了钥匙和一些钱
McDermott took the keys and some money from his pockets.
对南希只字不提
Nothing was said about Nancy.
11点左右我们出发去多伦多
Around 11:00, we started off for Toronto.
我们去美国以后 我就娶你
We will go to the States and I will marry you.
不
Oh, no.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
我得去多伦多工作
I have to go to Toronto for work.
拜托
Please.
-别去 -我必须去
- Please don't. - Please, I must.
你今天没来 乔丹医生
You didn't come today, Dr. Jordan.
我就不等你了 我要继续讲述我的故事
So, I must go on with the story without you.
我得准备一下 等你来时和你说什么
I must prepare what I will tell you when you return.
当然了 詹姆斯·麦克德莫特有他的版本
There is, of course, James McDermott's version.
他说我见到他很开心
He said I was pleased to see him.
他说我们喝了一杯威士忌来安神
He said we drank a shot of whiskey to steady us
然后一起举杯
and clinked our glasses
来预祝我们的旅程成功
and drank to the success of our venture.
我无法表现得那么冷血
I could not have acted so heartlessly
毕竟肯尼尔先生的尸体还躺在地窖
with Mr. Kinnear lying dead in the cellar.
更不用说南希了
Not to mention Nancy,
她肯定也死了
who must have been dead, too.
但是麦克德莫特特别会说谎
But McDermott was a great liar.
我记得我在一个美丽的晚上醒来
What I remember is waking up to a beautiful night.
穿着南希的衣服
I was in Nancy's clothes.
我看着天空
And I looked up at the sky,
感觉能伸手可触
which seemed so close I could touch it.
我感觉天空就像层薄纸一样
I thought that the sky was only a thin surface, like paper,
而且正渐渐被烧焦
and it was being singed away.
在那后面是冰冷的黑暗
And behind it was a cold blackness.
我当时寻找的不是天堂 甚至不是地狱
And it was not heaven or even hell that I was looking at,
只有空虚
but only emptiness.
这实在是太可怕了
This was more frightening than anything I could think of
我默默地祈祷上帝可以宽恕我的罪恶
and I prayed silently to God to forgive my sins.
如果根本没有上帝来原谅我呢
But what if there were no God to forgive me?
我陷入了沉思
And then I reflected that,
也许还有外界的黑暗
perhaps, it was the outer darkness,
环绕着哭泣和咬牙切齿的声音
with the wailing and the gnashing of teeth.
此时上帝无法眷顾我们
Where God was not.
你干吗 叫什么
What do you mean, causing such an uproar?
想让我们被发现吗
Do you want us to be discovered?
走吧 让我赶紧起来
Get off. Let me up at once.
不是你让我停下马车的吗
Weren't you the one that asked me to stop the wagon?
是你勾引我的
Look, you're the one that invited me onto your shawl
你个欲♥火♥焚身的贱♥人♥
like the hot bitch that you are.
我没有 我当时睡得很熟
I did no such thing. I was sound asleep!
我才不会被你这个婊♥子♥欺骗呢
I will not be made a fool of, you demon slut.
花言巧语
You led me on.
是你勾引我的
You enticed me.
你玷污了我的灵魂
And caused me to damn my soul into the bargain.
让我杀了他俩
Forcing me to kill those two.
剧集 | 别名格蕾丝(2017) | 导航列表