剧集 | 别名格蕾丝(2017) | 导航列表
你比我丈夫还要照顾我
You're so much more caring than my husband ever was.
您能再次为我做晚餐实在是太心善了
So kind of you to make dinner again.
现在最有用的应该是
It would be most useful
询问她关于谋杀发生前后时的事
to approach the time of the murders with her now.
我要再说一遍 我的方法需要时间
I must reiterate. My methods take time.
你连发生在你眼皮子底下的事都看不见
You can scarcely see the nose before your own face.
你不知道南希和肯尼尔先生睡了吗
Do you not know that Nancy and Mr. Kinnear sleep together?
不可能
That cannot be true.
肯尼尔先生知道她怀孕了吗
Did Mr. Kinnear know that she was pregnant?
我看得出来他并不知道
I could tell he did not know.
我也很好奇他知道了后会怎么做
And I wondered what he would do when he found out.
行不行我说了算
It is up to me what will be allowed or not.
我是一家之主 不是吗
I am the master of the house, am I not?
跟我一起走吧 格蕾丝 我实话告诉你
Come away with me, Grace. And I tell you truly,
你身处危险之中
you are surrounded by dangers here.
双面格蕾丝
第一季 第五集
死亡 还有美丽的女人
毫无疑问 是世界上最有诗意的主题
埃德加·爱伦·坡
我对麦克德莫特说
I said to McDermott,
"我觉得你不该这么做"
I didn't think you were going to do it that minute.
他说"赶紧解决了吧"
He said it was better to get it done with,
因为他过来对我说
because he came to me and said,
"打开活板门 我把她扔下地窖"
"Open the trap-door and I'll throw her down the cellar."
我很害怕拒绝这样做
I refused to do so being frightened,
他向我走来对我说
he presently came to me
他说他已经把她扔下地窖了
and said he had thrown her down the cellar.
我问他 "为什么"
I asked him, "What for?"
他说 "别管了 她还没死"
He said, "Never mind, she is not dead yet."
我给了他一块白布
I gave him a piece of white cloth,
跟着他到了活门前
and followed him to the trap door.
我看见尸体躺在楼梯脚下
I saw the body lying at the foot of the stairs...
认罪书
格蕾丝·马克斯
南希躺在地窖的地板上 快没气了
Nancy was on the cellar floor, barely alive.
我转向格蕾丝
I turned to Grace.
她的脸色铁灰
The expression of her livid face
比那位不幸的女士更没有生气
was even more dreadful than that of the unfortunate woman.
她没有哭
She uttered no cry,
但她手扶着额头 说
but she put her hand to her head, and said...
上帝会因此诅咒我的
God has damned me for this.
那样你就没有其它值得恐惧的事了
Well, then you have nothing more to fear.
把你脖子上的手绢取下来给我
Give me that handkerchief off your neck.
她没有说一句话把手绢给了我
She gave it to me without a word.
我用手绢在围在她脖子上打了一个结
I tied the handkerchief round her throat in a single tie.
让格蕾丝拿着一端
Giving Grace one end to hold,
我拉紧另一端
while I drew the other tight enough
完成我可怕的罪行
to finish my terrible work.
她的眼睛大睁着
Her eyes literally started from her head.
呻♥吟♥了一声 然后一切就结束了
She gave one groan, and all was over.
然后我把尸体砍成了四块
I then cut the body in four pieces
在上面盖了一个大洗衣盆
and turned a large washtub over them.
悄悄话
我觉得没有任何发现
I feel I have not learned anything.
除此之外 我还没有任何发现
Other than that I have not yet learned anything.
是的
Yes.
她确实挑战了他人的心智能力
She does challenge a man's mental capacities.
她现在是怎么说的
And what part of her story is she telling you now?
我们快到重点了
We are approaching the center.
-重点 -我们每一天 每一刻
- The center? - We are retracing,
都在向那靠拢
day by day, hour by hour,
实施谋杀的那一刻发生的事件
the events which immediately preceded the murders.
她现在所说的一切都可能是线索
Anything she says now could be a clue.
哪怕一个动作 一个颤抖
Any gesture, any twitch.
她知道
She knows.
她可能不知道她知道
She might not know she knows,
但在她内心深处 她知道
but buried deep within her, the knowledge is there.
你不能放过
Then you can't afford to lose hold
你在跟踪的任何一条线
of the thread that you've been following.
换个新地方住吧
Find a new living situation.
你说什么 牧师
I beg your pardon, Reverend?
如果大家知道
If it becomes known
你和你的女房♥东独处一屋
that you are living alone with your landlady,
那你的名声
your reputation...
托利派在迫♥害♥自己的敌人时不会心慈手软
The Tories are merciless in the persecution of their enemies.
我们都支持绞死她
And we're all for hanging her.
不知为何 我有点分神
I've been somewhat preoccupied.
医生
Doctor?
她说了些什么
Something she...
我一下子想不起来了 我
Something I am on the verge of remembering, and I...
她提起过一个悄悄话
There is something she said about a whisper.
晚上有个人
And a man in the night...
我努力地想记起
I'm trying to remember.
睡一觉吧 乔丹医生
Get some sleep, Dr. Jordan.
怎么了
What is it?
乔丹医生
Dr. Jordan,
很抱歉打搅你
I am so sorry to disturb you,
但我听见有动静
but I heard a noise.
我什么也没听见
I didn't hear any...
你不能再这样了
This must stop.
我没有怎么样 所以也没有不能再怎么样
Nothing is going on, so nothing can stop.
格蕾丝 能烦请你
Grace, would you be so kind as
演出结束后去上茶吗
to serve more tea when the presentation is over?
我猜她们是想让一个
I suppose they want to have
臭名昭著的女谋杀犯去给她们上茶
their tea served to them by a celebrated murderess.
你该被绞死 尸体被医生
You ought to have been strung up and cut into slabs
像屠夫处理动物尸体一样切成厚片
by the doctors like butchers dressing a carcass.
剩下的部分 被包起来
What was left of you, they'd do in a bundle,
像牛油布丁一样
just like a suet pudding,
丢在令人唾弃的坟墓里发霉
and left to molder in a dishonored grave.
朵拉 请不要这样跟格蕾丝说话
Dora, please don't talk to our Grace that way.
我猜她害怕我
I suppose she is afraid of me.
人们害怕时就会表现得无情
When people are afraid, they often behave with cruelty.
看起来你不怎么怕我 克莱丽
You don't seem afraid of me, Clarrie.
怕你 就因为你反抗了你的主人
Afraid of you? For rising up against your master?
格蕾丝女士 你觉得我是什么出身
Ms. Grace, where do you think I come from?
那位年轻的医生
The young doctor is teaching them all
在教他们他的所学
what he knows out there.
我比你想的还要了解他
I know more about him than you would think.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他喜欢事物干净整洁
He likes his things to be clean and tidy
愿意为这花钱
and he is willing to pay for it.
所以昨天我去他的女房♥东家干了些活
So, I did some work at his landlady's house yesterday.
她丈夫抛弃了她
Her husband ran off on her.
似乎他一直把她照顾得很好
And he seems to be taking fine care of her.
她是什么样的女人
What sort of woman is she?
她眼神放肆 举止焦躁
She has a wild rolling to the eye and a twitchy manner.
就凭这两点
Those two things together
就能意味着房♥中有不可告人之事
always mean warm work behind closed doors.
乔丹医生最好最好小心点
Dr. Jordan better watch himself,
因为如果有女人想
because if I ever saw a determination
脱下一个男人的裤子
to get a man's trousers off him,
眼神中是可以看得出来的
it's there in her eyes.
太下流了
That is quite coarse.
他们现在一起吃早餐
Well, I think it is coarse and unnatural
不仅下流而且违背常理
that they take their breakfast together now.
真的吗
They do?
如何评测受惊吓后的程度
How to measure the effects of shock?
如何在没有明显的外在表现
How to diagnose amnesia
或者确定的反常过激的行为情况下
with no discernible physical manifestations, or certain
确诊失忆症呢
inexplicable and radical parts of the personality?
有一些学者
There are those who have
致力于研究歇斯底里症
dedicated themselves to the study of hysterics
剧集 | 别名格蕾丝(2017) | 导航列表