剧集 | 别名格蕾丝(2017) | 导航列表
他们把梦作为诊断的关键
and the investigation of dreams as a key to diagnosis,
寻找梦境与失忆症的关系
and their relation to amnesia.
而我本人希望及时献上一份
Which, I, myself, hope in time to make a
微薄之力
modest contribution.
我得承认
I must confess,
过去几周我的信心开始动摇
the last few weeks have shaken my confidence
怀疑即使是
in the ability of
最有经验的医生也没法找到
even the most experienced doctor to make
梦境与诊断的关系
the connection between dreams and diagnosis.
非常感谢您 乔丹医生
Thank you so much, Dr. Jordan.
荣幸至极
Pleasure.
很有启发性 但容易引起争议
Illuminating, but somewhat contentious.
你理论中的核心部分恐怕找不到容身之所
I'm not certain there is room for the soul in your theory.
那会很危险的
And that could be dangerous.
他们很快就要添茶了
They'll be wanting more tea soon.
马上就好
It will be a moment.
乔丹医生
Oh, Dr. Jordan,
我想向您介绍杰罗姆·杜邦医生
I would like to introduce you to Dr. Jerome DuPont.
-幸会幸会 医生 -幸会
- It is a pleasure, Doctor. - Pleasure.
我想说 你刚才的演讲
And might I say, your lecture was, um,
真是太有趣了
very interesting.
这个声音听起来好熟
There's a voice out there that sounds familiar.
跟乔丹医生说话的这个男人
It's the man that Dr. Jordan's talking to.
他以前来过这里吗
Has he been to the house before?
我没见过他
I've never seen him before.
是个新面孔
A strange one.
你那位窈窕病人怎么样了 可以这么叫她吗
And how is your fair patient, if I may call her that?
有什么进展了吗
Are you making any progress?
尚无明显进展
Nothing definitive.
我正期望能探索到几条
There are several possible lines of inquiry
可能的线索
I hope to follow up.
如果你允许我用下我的办法
Well, I would be honored
我将倍感荣幸
if you would permit me to use my own method.
就当是实验 或者演示
As a sort of experiment. A demonstration, if you like.
我正处于关键时刻
I am at a crucial point.
这样也许会让她不安 数周的努力会付之东流
It might upset her and undo weeks of careful preparation.
当然要在您方便的时候
At your convenience, of course.
我至少在这里再待一个月
I expect to stay here for another month at least
我很乐意能帮上忙
and I would be very happy to be of help.
我们委员会所有人都认为
We all feel, all of us on the committee,
尽我们所能推动事情发展
that it would be to our advantage
对我们有好处
to do whatever we can to move things along.
我是一个"唯灵论者"
I myself am a spiritualist.
我们晚上经常举办降神会
We often have evening seances.
-可能有用 -不
- They may be useful. - No.
我只需要多一点时间
I need a little more time.
太多的干预反而得不到效果
Too much meddling and it will ruin everything.
但能否让杜邦医生尝试一次
But could Dr. DuPont just attempt
给马克斯小姐精神催眠呢
one session of neuro-hypnosis with Ms. Marks?
代表整个委员会
On behalf of the committee.
想必你不会...
Surely you would have no...
拜托
Please.
再给我点时间
Give me more time.
格蕾丝
Grace.
格蕾丝
Grace.
格蕾丝
Grace.
来杯水
Some water, please.
-能倒杯水吗 -格蕾丝
- Can we have some water? - Grace.
我是乔丹医生
It's Dr. Jordan.
你还好吗 格蕾丝
Are you all right, Grace?
你好 格蕾丝
Hello, Grace.
耶利...
Jere...
我差点就要开心地笑出来了
I could have laughed with glee.
因为耶利米以前变过一个小魔术
For Jeremiah had done a conjuring trick,
他好像真的从我耳朵里拿了一枚硬币
as surely as if he'd pulled a coin from my ear,
或者让我相信他把叉子吞下去了
or made believe to swallow a fork.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
-我把蛋糕都洒了 -不不不
- I've dropped all the cakes. - No, no, no.
别动 格蕾丝
Try to be still, Grace.
就像之前他众目睽睽之下变魔术
And just as he used to do such tricks in full view,
大家眼睁睁瞧着却没法识破
with everyone looking on but unable to detect him,
-他现在也是如此 -马克斯小姐
- he had done the same here. - Miss Marks.
大家毫不知情
And they were none the wiser.
你好吗
How do you do?
她经常被陌生人吓到不是吗 格蕾丝
She is often startled by strangers, aren't you, Grace?
杜邦医生是我们的朋友 他不会伤害你的
Dr. DuPont is a friend. He won't hurt you.
杰罗姆·杜邦 我是医生
Jerome DuPont. Medical practitioner.
我得看看她的眼睛
I must look into her eyes.
眼睛通常最能说明
It's often the best indication as to whether
疗程是否有效
or not the procedure will be efficacious.
很好
Good.
很好 格蕾丝 你以前有被催眠过吗
Good. Very good. Grace, have you ever been hypnotized before?
拜托
Please.
让她从昏厥中慢慢缓过来
Let her recover from her fainting spell.
但愿没有 先生
I should certainly hope not, sir.
我都不知道催眠是怎么一回事
I do not even know rightly what being hypnotized is.
我可以向你保证
I can assure you,
催眠完全属于科学程序
it is an entirely scientific procedure.
你愿意试一试吗
Would you be willing to try it?
如果这能帮到你的朋友 委员会
If it were to help your friends, the committee.
如果他们觉得你应该试一试
If it were decided by them that you should.
我愿意做我能做到的任何事情
I'll do everything in my power, sir,
只要这是大家所希望的
if that's what is wanted.
好 很好
Good, very good.
但如果真要开始做
But if this is going to work,
你得全身心信任我
you must repose your trust in me.
你觉得你能做到吗 格蕾丝
Do you think you can do that, Grace?
愿意一试 先生
I will try, sir.
她今天已经够激动了
I think she's had enough excitement for one day.
我们得照顾到格蕾丝的神经
Care must be taken for Grace's nerves.
她的神经如此脆弱 绝不能再受损伤
They are delicate and must not be damaged, please.
这个自然
Of course, of course.
我们改天再催眠
We should do this another day.
谢谢
Thank you.
第二天我打算告诉你们
The next day I was to tell you
南希·蒙哥马利
about the day Nancy Montgomery
和托马斯·肯尼尔被杀那天的事
and Thomas Kinnear were murdered.
我坐在那独自思索
I sat up and I thought to myself,
"我该怎么告诉乔丹医生那天的事呢"
"What should I tell Dr. Jordan about this day?"
我们马上就要说到那天了
We are almost there.
我到了水泵那 转身时
I went to the pump, and on turning around,
看见了麦克德莫特拖着南希...
I saw McDermott dragging Nancy...
我记得麦肯西律师教我该说什么话
I remember what the lawyer, Mr. Mackenzie, said I should say,
以及我在审讯时说的话
and what I said at the trial.
他向我走来对我说
He presently came to me and said,
他把她扔下地窖 他需要一条手巾
he had thrown her down the cellar, and he wanted a handkerchief.
我后来说的话截然不同
And what I did not say even to him,
甚至对他都未曾提过
and what I said afterwards, which was different as well.
其他人如是说
And what the others said.
她是说...
Did she say...
别以为我不知道你在打什么主意
Don't think I don't know what you've been up to.
我会在周六付你工钱
I will pay you your wages on Saturday
然后你就可以走了
and then you can be gone out of here
此事就此了结 谢天谢地
and that will be the end of it and good riddance.
我哭了吗
Was I crying?
他是说...
Did he say...
格蕾丝 你哭什么
Grace, why are you crying?
我真希望她死了
I wish she was dead.
我当然没说这个
Surely, I did not say that.
起码没说出口
Or not out loud.
剧集 | 别名格蕾丝(2017) | 导航列表