剧集 | 别名格蕾丝(2017) | 导航列表
我很想知道你为什么一直失眠
I wonder what has been causing your loss of sleep.
为什么这么说 格蕾丝
What makes you say that, Grace?
你有黑眼圈
You have dark circles under your eyes
你看上去好像一直没合眼
and it looks as though you haven't slept a wink.
南希 这是格蕾丝
Oh, Nancy, this is Grace.
我的主人肯尼尔先生
Mr. Kinnear, my master...
是位来自优良苏格兰家庭的绅士
...is a gentleman of a fine Scottish family.
我是托马斯·肯尼尔 你的新雇主
I am Thomas Kinnear, your new employer. Watch yourself.
我看得出麦克德莫特和南希两人彼此厌恶
I could see there was no love lost between McDermott and Nancy.
你只需要像小马驹那样驯服
You'd only need breaking in like a colt
后面你就会跟她们一样享受了
and then you'll go as good as the rest of them.
这个工作我很乐意效劳
I'm the man for the job.
现在想起在六个月之后
It's strange to reflect
我是住在那栋房♥子的所有人里
that of all the people living in that house,
唯一的幸存者感觉很不可思议
I was the only one of them left alive in six months' time.
吊死她
Hang her!
双面格蕾丝
第一季 第四集
单纯的爱恨都很幸福 无论它们是黑暗还是光明
只有两者惊人的混合才会燃起地狱烈焰 纳撒尼尔·霍桑
看到了吗 谁早饭多吃一片面包
See, that's what happens when you take
就是这个下场
an extra piece of bread for your breakfast.
别以身试法 格蕾丝
Don't try that, Grace.
夜晚是如此美妙
That evening was so beautiful,
让我的心有一丝疼痛
it made a pain in my heart.
就好像你无法分辨自己是愉快还是悲伤
It's when you cannot tell whether you're happy or sad.
如果我能许个愿的话
But I thought that if I could have a wish,
我希望那一刻永远停留
it would be that nothing would ever change
什么都不会改变
and we would stay that way forever.
早上好 乔丹医生
Good morning, Dr. Jordan.
早上好 格蕾丝
Good morning, Grace.
我刚在看詹姆斯·麦克德莫特的供词
I am just reading James McDermott's confession.
他说 格蕾丝对于
He says, "Grace was very jealous
自己和所嫉恨的女管家
"Of the difference made between
之间的区别待遇 嫉妒不已
"Her and the housekeeper whom she hated,
对她极其傲慢无礼
"And to whom she was very insolent and saucy."
他声称你说过
He claims you said...
她是优于你我吗
What, is she better than us?
她就得被当作淑女来对待
That she is to be treated like a lady,
而且吃喝都是最好的
and eat and drink of the best?
她的出身又不比咱高贵
She is not better born than we are,
也并非受过更多教育
or better educated.
这和你跟我说的截然不同
This is a different story than the one you told me.
你觉得我该听谁的呢 格蕾丝
What do you think of when you hear that, Grace?
我听说过这个版本了
I've heard it before.
我觉得嘲笑死者会带来厄运
I think it's bad luck to laugh at the dead.
死者不喜欢被嘲笑
The dead don't like being laughed at.
你希望我从昨天
Would you like me to continue on
结束的地方继续讲吗 先生
where we left off yesterday, sir?
请继续 格蕾丝
Yes, please, Grace.
闻闻这个
Smell this.
好闻吧
Isn't it lovely?
然后我涂些润发油
And then I put on some hair pomade.
会让头发油亮亮的
It gives the hair a wonderful shine.
你可以帮我梳头发吗 格蕾丝
Will you brush my hair out for me, Grace?
当然可以
Yes, with pleasure.
感觉真奢华
That feels most luxurious.
力度恰到好处 格蕾丝
You have a good touch, Grace.
你的头发让我想起我朋友的头发
Your hair reminds me of my friend's hair.
什么朋友
What friend is that?
一位老友
An old friend.
今晚我们得做一只鸡
We will need a chicken tonight.
博伊德上尉和布里奇福德上校今晚来吃饭
Captain Boyd and Colonel Bridgeford are coming around to dine.
让麦克德莫特帮我们杀只鸡
Have McDermott kill one for us.
没问题
Of course.
要不要准备两只鸡
Won't we need two chickens?
算上女眷得有六个人吃饭了
There will be six to dine with the ladies.
没有女眷
There will be no ladies.
这些绅士的妻子们从不纡尊降贵
The wives of these gentlemen never condescend
来咱们家
to darken the door of the house.
而我也不会和他们同桌晚餐
And I myself will not be taking dinner with them.
他们会抽烟喝酒
All they do is smoke and drink
吹嘘他们平定叛乱时
and talk of the fine deeds
干的那些了不起的事
they did in putting down the Rebellion.
照我吩咐做事就好
Just do as I asked you.
麦克德莫特
McDermott?
麦克德莫特
McDermott?
詹姆斯
James?
麦克德莫特
McDermott?
格蕾丝
Grace?
你在麦克德莫特阁楼干什么
What are you doing in McDermott's loft?
需要他杀只鸡
We need him to kill a chicken.
他应该是去镇上喝酒了
He has probably gone drinking in town.
我找不到麦克德莫特
I can't find McDermott.
需要他时他一准儿不在
He is always going off when he is needed.
你得自己杀鸡了 格蕾丝
You'll have to kill the chicken yourself, Grace.
不行啊
Oh, no.
我不会 我之间没杀过鸡
I can't do it. I've never done it before.
凡事都有第一次
There's a first for everything.
杀完鸡我可以褪毛
I can pluck it once killed,
但是我不敢杀活物
but I cannot shed the blood of a living thing.
别傻了 格蕾丝
Don't be a silly goose, Grace.
特别容易
It's easy enough.
你就抄起斧头 对准鸡脖子
You just take the ax and give it a strong whack
狠狠砍一下
right through the neck.
南希 我想想都受不了
Nancy, I cannot bear the thought of it.
不杀鸡就别回来
Don't come back without a dead bird.
快点儿
And hurry!
肯尼尔先生要准时开餐
Mr. Kinnear likes his meals on time.
怎么了 格蕾丝
What's the matter Grace?
你能帮我杀这只鸡吗
Could you please kill this chicken for me?
小事一桩 我愿意帮忙
There is nothing easier. I would be glad to do it.
你太脆弱了 而且也太心善了
You are so squeamish and tender-hearted.
谢谢 杰米
Thank you, Jamie.
眼下我没什么可回报你的
I don't have anything to give you for it,
但我日后会报答你的
but I will remember it in the future.
只要你有需要
I will help you any other time
我随时帮你
you might need it.
这只鸡该进烤箱了
That bird needs to go in the oven.
看来有人被你征服了
I see you have made a conquest.
-您说什么 -杰米·沃尔什
- What do you mean? - Jamie Walsh.
他初恋不怎么甜蜜的
He has a bad case of puppy love.
以前是我的仰慕者 现在我看出他是你的
He used to be my admirer, but now I see he is yours.
对我而言他不算什么
He's not much of a catch for me.
只是个小男孩罢了
He's only a boy.
毛毛虫总会蜕变的
Well, a worm will always turn.
你能不能去趟地下室
Will you go down to the cellar
再拿一罐红酒
and fetch another jug of wine?
我讨厌蜘蛛
I don't like spiders.
然后她大叫 我的农场 我的生活
And she was screaming. "My farm! My life!"
你记得吗 汤姆说
And do you remember? Tom says,
农场着火不是问题
"Your burning farm is not your problem.
问题是你那令人恶心的反叛者丈夫
"It is your disgusting rebel husband."
我觉得我可以调♥教♥她
I thought I could educate her.
一个人在困难时期
One can learn valuable lessons
可以吸取到珍贵的教训
at the most difficult times.
这妞你是从哪里找来的 汤姆
Where did you find this one, Tom?
摘她的树上还有剩吗
Anymore growing on the tree where she came from?
有的话 熟了吗
And if so, are they ripe yet?
你把南希怎么了
What have you done with Nancy?
把她和其她的娇妻
Is she locked in a cupboard somewhere
都锁在柜子里了吗
with the rest of your Turkish harem?
剧集 | 别名格蕾丝(2017) | 导航列表