剧集 | 别名格蕾丝(2017) | 导航列表
we'd thrown the apple peelings over our shoulders,
玛丽的苹果皮碎了三次
and Mary's had broken three times
现在一切都成真了
and now it had all come true
她没有嫁给任何一个人
as she had not married anyone and now never would.
但我对两次醒来之间的时间里
But I had no memory of anything I said or did
做过什么 说过什么 一点印象都没有
during the time I was awake between the two long sleeps.
-一点印象都没有 -没有
- No memory at all? - No.
这让我很担忧
And this worried me.
于是我生命中最快乐的时光一去不复返
And so the happiest time of my life was over and gone.
不是现在 拜托
Not now. Please!
我认为是莉迪亚小姐
I believe it is Miss Lydia.
我只是想确认你是不是需要什么
I just wanted to make sure you don't need anything.
不不 我们什么都不需要
No. No, we don't need anything.
请关上门
Please close the door.
我得给那条裙子缝边
I'll need to hem that skirt.
否则像这样的天气 会拖泥带水的
It will drag through the mud in this weather.
格蕾丝 你能不能
Grace, could you...
我可以一周左右把被子缝好
I'll be done this quilt in a week or so
如果我们要谈那么久的话
if our sessions are going to be this long.
谢谢你格蕾丝
Thank you, Grace.
我知道你渴望 医生
It is knowledge of me you crave, Doctor.
被禁止地知道
Forbidden knowledge.
非常明确地知道
Knowledge with a lurid glare to it.
通过沦陷知道
Knowledge gained through a descent into the pit.
你想去我永远去不了的地方
You want to go where I can never go.
看见我永远看不到的内心
See what I can never see inside me.
你想透过我的身体 凝视我的内心
You want open up my body and peer inside.
在你的手中
In your hand,
你想抓住我跳动着的女人的心
you want to hold my beating female heart.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
剧集 | 别名格蕾丝(2017) | 导航列表