剧集 | 别名格蕾丝(2017) | 导航列表
无需亲临幽室便能体味精神折磨
无需亲临暗宅
思想能带你穿越置身其中
藏在我们身后的自我 最为可怖
而房♥间中蛰伏的刺客 却鲜有威慑
艾米莉·狄金森
我想着那些
I think of all the things
关于记述我的文字
that have been written about me.
说我是一个惨无人道的女魔头
That I am an inhuman female demon.
我是一个恶棍的无辜受害者
That I am an innocent victim of a blackguard,
被迫无奈且面临生命危险
forced against my will and in danger of my own life.
说我过于愚昧以至于不知道如何应对
That I was too ignorant to know how to act,
所以判我绞刑虽合法但不公正
and that to hang me would be judicial murder.
说我穿着得体
That I am well and decently dressed,
是从一具女尸身上偷的
that I robbed a dead woman to appear so.
说我性情阴郁而脾气暴躁
That I am of a sullen disposition with a quarrelsome temper.
说我的外表
That I have the appearance of a person
要优于我卑微的身份
rather above my humble station.
说我是个性格柔顺的好女孩
That I am a good girl with a pliable nature
人畜无害
and no harm is told of me.
说我狡猾奸诈
That I am cunning and devious.
说我头脑迟钝 仅比白♥痴♥强一点
That I am soft in the head and little better than an idiot.
我想知道
And I wonder,
我是如何能集这万千不同于一身的
how can I be all of these different things at once?
双面格蕾丝
第一季 第一集
京士顿监狱 1859年
我在京士顿监狱服刑
I have been an inmate at the Kingston Penitentiary
已达15年之久
for 15 long years.
我被判谋杀罪时还是个小姑娘
I was convicted of murder when I was a young girl.
尽管那时我自认为已经成年了
Though at the time I thought of myself as a grown woman.
每天我都被带到狱长府
Every day I am brought to the governor's house.
他们说我去那是做些简单的家务
They say I'm there to do light housework.
快点 姑娘们
Come, come, ladies.
不过大多时候我去那里是因为人们对我好奇
Though mostly I'm there to be an object of curiosity.
他们偷偷盯着我 医生
They stare without appearing to, Doctor,
用帽子遮住眼睛
out from under their bonnets.
他们之所以想见到我
The reason they want to see me
是因为我是个著名的女谋杀犯
is that I am a celebrated murderess.
或说书上就是这么写的
Or that is what has been written down.
我第一次看到时觉得很意外
When I first saw it I was surprised,
因为人们会说"著名的歌♥者"
because they say "Celebrated singer,"
及"著名的女诗人 著名的女演员"
and "Celebrated poetess" and "Celebrated actress,"
但是一个谋杀犯有什么可著名的
but what is there to celebrate about a murder?
并无分别
All the same.
女谋杀犯是个强烈的字眼 附着在你身上
"Murderess" is a strong word to have attached to you.
这个词独有一种味道
It has a smell to it, that word.
令人难以忍♥受的麝香味 好像瓶中的残花
Musky and oppressive, like dead flowers in a vase.
有时候晚上 我会对自己低语说
Sometimes at night I whisper it over to myself.
女谋杀犯 女谋杀犯
Murderess. Murderess.
那声音簌簌作响 如塔夫绸上衣拖过地板
It rustles like a taffeta skirt across the floor.
谋杀犯就相当于残忍♥
Murderer is merely brutal.
就像锤子或金属块
It's like a hammer or a lump of metal.
比起谋杀犯 我宁愿做一个女谋杀犯
I'd rather be a murderess than a murderer,
倘若我别无选择
if those are the only choices.
人们对于你能来京士顿
There was much excitement about you
都倍感兴奋 乔丹医生
coming to Kingston, Dr. Jordan.
那些希望看到我无罪赦免的人坚信
Those who wanted to see me pardoned believed
你的一纸报告就可以还我自♥由♥
that a report from you could set me free.
和多年以来为我做检查的医生相比
You were much better regarded than the other doctors
你要专业得多
who came to examine me over the years.
不要动 格蕾丝
Hold still, Grace.
史密斯医生要一个正确的测量结果
Dr. Smith needs to get a proper measurement.
没什么可害怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
大家认为你可以找到答案
They thought you could find answers
而其他人不行
where others could not.
要是我 我会很小心
I'd be careful if I were you.
她残忍♥地谋杀了两个人
She's murdered two people in cold blood.
她被关在这里 理由充足
She's in here for good reason.
早上好 格蕾丝
Good Morning, Grace.
我能理解你惧怕医生
I understand you're afraid of doctors.
我必须告诉你 我正是一名医生
I must tell you right away that I myself am a doctor.
我是乔丹医生 西蒙·乔丹医生
My name is Dr. Jordan. Dr. Simon Jordan.
我猜你是来给我测量头部的
I suppose you are here to measure my head.
我并不想这样做
I would not dream of it.
你是美国人吗
Are you American?
你是那位他们找来出报告的医生吗
Are you the doctor they have brought to write a report?
是
Yes.
你的提包里有刀具吗
Do you have a bag with knives in it?
没有
No.
我并非那种一般的医生
I am not the usual kind of doctor.
我不做开刀
I do no cutting open.
你怕我吗 格蕾丝
Are you afraid of me, Grace?
现在回答还尚早
It's too early to tell.
这是给你的
This is for you.
我不是狗
I'm not a dog.
当然 格蕾丝 我知道你不是狗
No, Grace, I can see you're not a dog.
怎么了 格蕾丝
What is it, Grace?
它散发着外面世界的味道
It has such an odor of the outdoors.
你能告诉我那是什么吗
Can you tell me what it is?
苹果
An apple.
那苹果能让你想到什么
And what does an apple remind you of?
我们会嫁给谁
Who shall we marry?
请再说一遍 先生 我不明白
I beg your pardon, Sir. I don't understand you.
我觉得你已经非常明白我的意思了
I think you understand me well enough.
苹果派
Apple pie.
吃的东西
Something you eat.
希望你也去尝尝 先生
Well, I should hope you would, Sir.
苹果就是用来吃的
That's what an apple is for.
有没有什么苹果是不能吃的
Is there any kind of apple you should not eat?
烂苹果 我猜
A rotten one, I suppose.
你是名传教士吗
Are you a preacher?
不 我不是传教士
No. I'm not a preacher.
我是一名医生 我诊治的不是身体
I am a doctor that works not with bodies,
而是精神
but with the mind.
精神和大脑的疾病
Diseases of the mind and the brain,
还有神经
and the nerves.
不
No.
我不要回精神病院
I won't go back there to the asylum.
血肉之躯忍♥受不了那里
Flesh and blood cannot stand it.
他们夺走人身自♥由♥ 先生
They took liberties, Sir.
那里的人不讲道理 先生
They don't listen to reason there, Sir.
我就是为这事而来
And that is what I am here for.
来听你的道理
To listen to reason.
但如果我要听你说 你就得对我全盘托出
But if I am to listen to you, you will have to talk to me.
你不会相信我的 先生
You won't believe me, Sir.
反正都已经下了判决
Anyway, it's all been decided,
我说的话不会改变任何事
and what I say will not change anything.
你该去问律师和法官
You should ask the lawyers and judges,
还有报馆的人
and the newspaper men,
似乎他们要比我还了解我的经历
they seem to know my story better than I do myself.
不管怎样 我已经完全失去了那部分记忆
In any case, I've lost that part of my memory entirely.
他们肯定告诉过你了
They must have told you that.
我很想帮你 格蕾丝
I would like to help you, Grace.
如果你试着讲出来 我会好好听的
If you will try to talk, I will try to listen.
我只对科学感兴趣
My interest is purely scientific.
我们不应该只关注谋杀案件
It is not only the murders that should concern us.
或许 我会撒谎
Perhaps, I will tell you lies.
或许你会
Perhaps, you will.
或许 你会无意地告诉他们
Perhaps, you will tell them without meaning to,
或许你会故意说给他们听
perhaps you will tell them deliberately.
或许 你是个骗子
Perhaps, you are a liar.
他们已经认定我是个骗子了
There are those who have said I am one.
我们还是得试一试
That is a chance we'll have to take.
他们会把我送回精神病院吗
剧集 | 别名格蕾丝(2017) | 导航列表