剧集 | 小学风云(2021) | 导航列表
是的 -有趣哦
Yeah. Interesting.
有什么好事儿 阿伯特大家庭
What's good, Abbott family?
塔里克也来了 -为什么
Oh. Tariq's here. Hey. Why?
我主持小组讨论 没错 我是家长会的主席
Uh, I'm moderating the panel. Yeah. I'm president of the PTA.
你会遇到很多离谱的问题
Questions about to be real off center.
真让我头疼
Real head- scratchers.
对不起 让我先理理清楚
Sorry. Let me get this straight.
帕辛克大学要退出图书管♥理♥员♥项目
Passyunk University is pulling out of the librarian program
只是因为不符合他们的学分标准吗
because it doesn't meet their standards for academic credits?
半路杀出了个不知名的副校长
Some random chancellor swooped in,
在最后一刻把整件事都搞砸了
blew the whole thing up last minute.
我的天 -听着 只是个小挫折
Oh, my God. Look. It's a setback
也许你可以去找找这个地区的其他人学
Maybe you can go to the other universities in the area.
他们都没多少钱参与项目
They all needed money to participate.
帕辛克是唯一一个同意的大学
Passyunk was the only one to say yes!
我们得向学区要钱了
We have to ask the district for money.
这真是 太嚣张了
That's...a wild sentencelWhoo- hoo!
让雷诺兹督导一小时内到我办公室来
Have Superintendent Reynolds in my office within the hour.
我有点忘乎所以了
I got carried away.
我应该去找他 怎么都行
I can go to him. Whatever works.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧 让我们开始吧
Alright. Let's get this show on the road.
各位小组成员 成为一个领导者
Uh, panelists, what's the single most important thing
最重要的是什么
about being a leader?
根据我的经历 -我不得不说最重要的一点
Well, what I ve learned from my experience I'd have to say the most important thing
成为一名领导者是
about being a leader is...
亲临一线 和蔼可亲 坚持到底
showing up, looking good, and being on.
我想说的是 作为一个领导者
Well, I was going to say that being a leader
就得问问自己
means asking yourself,
我会追随我自己这样的领导吗
Would Ifollow me? "
没错
Woman: Yes!
说得真好
Man: That's a bar!
大家的掌声说明你讲的很有趣
The applause is letting me know that that's interesting.
喂 我觉得我的麦克风没开
Hello? I don't- - I don't think this is on.
开着呢
Woman: It is!
阿维 用点力
Avi, hit em with itl
循环按压
Compressions for circulation.
检查气道 掌握呼吸
Check the airway. Administer breath.
就是这样 好吧
And that's cap! Alright.
一号♥选手 休息五分钟 二号♥选手 轮到你们了
Partner one, take five! Partner two, you're up!
你真的生气了吗
Are you seriously mad?
我不知道你为什么对我不够信任
I don't know why you wouldn't trust me enough
都不告诉我谁在追求你
to tell me who's courting you.
没人在追求我
Nobody is courting me.
这又不是拍《布里奇顿》我们是随性的
This ain't "Bridgerton. "It's casual.
随性的什么 随性的朋友
Casual what? Casual friends?
随性的扒手 随性的鬼吗
Casual pickpockets? Casual ghosts?
随性的什么
Casual what? !
我们活在现代 芭布
It's modern day, Barb.
不用非去追究随性的什么
It doesn't have to be...casual anything.
没理由给它贴标签
There's no reason to label it.
但如果真要贴标签
But if I were gonna label it,
我会说 我俩是上♥床♥
I would say it's just sex.
尽人事 知天命
We can only do what we can do.
好的 格雷格 同样的问题
Okay, then. Well, uh, uh, Greg, same "Q
学生需要参加考试吗 -当然
Do students need to take tests? Yes.
考试是检查学生学习成果的晴雨表
Tests are the barometer for what information has been retained.
格雷戈里的答案在我这里减一分
Uh, I'd like to"minus one°Gregory s answer.
是的 我也这么觉得
Uh, yeah. I'm...I'm gonna have to
可能要减两分了
times two that"minus one. "
因为 考试虽然很重要
Because although tests are important,
但归根结底 孩子们是我们的未来
at the end of the day, the children are our future.
好的 那么阿伯特小学
Tariq: Alright. Well, uh, that's gonna bring
第一节的得分
Abbott's score to a negative- 2
将变为负2分 各位
at the bottom of the first, y'all.
各位 这可是本年度最佳教育者
Educator of the year, folks. Ugh...
我们不仅是输了 我们还被完虐了
We are not just losing. We are getting smoked.
讨论小组不存在输赢的概念
You cannot lose a panel.
这跟之前所有的小组一样
This is like every other panel that's ever existed.
这不是竞争关系
It's non- competitive.
是你让我们输得这么惨
You are getting our asses kicked out therel
我只是清晰简洁的
I am being asked questions, and Im answering them
回答别人的提问
clearly and concisely.
好吧 其他人都是哗众取宠
Okay? Everyone else is just grandstanding.
专题讨论会就是这样 理查德是个职业参会者
That's what a panel is. Richard is a career panelist.
我都不确定他还当不当老师
I'm not even sure he still teaches.
他是很土味 但他懂得 表达的内容不重要
He's corny, but he knows nobody cares what you say.
重要的是表达方式
They care how you say it.
我很在乎表达什么内容 -那就表达得好一点
I care what Isay! Then say it betterl
给它包装一下
Give it some razzlel
我求你了 格雷戈里 有点亮点
For the love of God, Gregory, give it some dazzle.
你也得改变你的策略
You have to change up your tactics, too.
又没人问我问题
Nobody's lobbing questions at me.
那是因为每个问题你都想回答
That's'cause you keep trying to answer every question.
只要你不说话 观众才会注意到你
If you stop talking, people will start paying attention.
我忍♥不住啊 -相信我
That's counterintuitive. Trust me.
什么也别说
Don't say anything at all.
这就像让天鹅不要滑翔一样
Like asking a swan not to glide.
最重要的 是要记住
Now, the most important thing to remember is- -
好吧 -我错过了什么了 -我正在讲解
Okay. What did I miss? I was just in the middle of- -
不 我指的是八卦
No, I meant in regards to gossip
貌似我这位15年的
Well, it seems that my friend here
好朋友
of over 15 years
宁愿相信街头路人 也不愿意相信我
trusts me less than a common street stranger.
我相信你 我只是觉得你不会懂
I trust you. I just didn't think you would understand.
天啊 真被我说对了
Boy, was I right!
请大家注意力好吗
Can we focus, please? l Alright.
好 我们再分成两组
We're gonna split up into pairs again,
但现在我们多出一个人来
but now we have an uneven number.
阿维 你去那边跟雅各布搭档吧
So, Avi, why don't you partner up with Jacob over there
毕竟你俩已经接过吻了
since your lips already touched?
啊 什么?
Barbara: Ooh. What? l
我俩接吻的事在这种情况下
Why would our previously touching lips
真的重要吗
even matter in this situation?
好吧 你和他上♥床♥了 为什么不告诉我
Okay. You hooked up with him? Why didn't you tell me?
瞧瞧吧
Well, well, well!
你也不喜欢别人有秘密不告诉你吧
Doesn't seem like such fun being left out, now, does it?
这不一样 我们是室友
No, it's different because we are roommates,
我有权知道 在我家屋檐下发生了什么
so I have to know what goes on under my roof.
或者在你家屋顶上
Or on your roof.
什么 -哦 天哪
Melissa: What? ! Janine: Oh, my God.
好吧 知道吗 我原谅你没如实相告
Okay. You know what? I forgive you for not telling me.
我也不会对此有个人情绪
In fact, I'm not even gonna take it personally.
哼 -雅各布 你怎么不告诉我
Ha! Jacob, why didn't you tell me?
我告诉你了 我发短♥信♥告诉你了 你回了“需要支援 朋友”
"I did. I texted you. You responded, "10- 4, my dude. "
抱歉 我这两天确实比较忙
I'm sorry. I guess I have been busier than normal.
嘿 大提子 雷诺兹督导
Hey, Big Teagues. I just got us five minutes
只给了我们五分钟
with Superintendent Reynolds.
我3分钟就能说动他
Okay. I can sell it in three.
同学们 成功的第一秘诀就是出席
Folks, you can't be a hero if you leave the scenel
老师们好评如潮
I- - Teacher reviews are stellar.
从各方面来说都像一场成功
Everything about this feels like a win.
但先问清楚哈
But just to be clear...Janine: Mm- hmm.
你们是说现在不能免费做了
y- you're now saying that it's no longer free.
是的 -真该死
That's correct. Oh. Dang it.
我本来还挺看好这项目
I was really rooting for this one.
抱歉 就这么多 结束了吗
Sorry. That's it? It's over?
如果批准了就不会进我垃圾桶了
Well, it's not my"project approved"trash can.
我怎么不搞个项目批准的桶
You know- - Why would I have one of those?
好吧 听着
Right. Um...Hey.
剧集 | 小学风云(2021) | 导航列表