剧集 | 小学风云(2021) | 导航列表
好的 谢谢你 梅勒妮
Okay.Thank you,Melanie
谢谢你再次眼我们展示你眼皮内部
for showing us the inside of your eyelids again.
好的 卡里尔 来 该你了
Okay.Khalil,come on.You're up
你准备了什么
What you got?
本次的“展讲“活动 我带来了一个在外面看到的名人
For Show-and-Tell,I brought a famous person I saw outside
请进
Come on in.
嗨 我是布莱德利·库珀 -什么
Hi,I'm Bradley Cooper.What?
你是布莱德利·库珀 怎么会是你 布莱德利·库珀
Y-You are Bradley Cooper.Why are you Bradley Cooper?
你为什么在这里
And why are you here?
我每次来费城
Uh,well,whenever I'm in Philly,
你知道街对面那个熟食店吗
you know the deli across the street?
那是我的必去之地 我爸爸以前常带我找去那儿
Uh,that's my first stop.My dad used to always take me there
他家有全城最好吃的三明治
They have the best hoagies in the city.
每个人都在和他合影
Everybody wanted to take a picture with him,
我觉得他应该挺有名 -他当然有名
so I figured he was famous.Yeah,you bet he is
我只是在给其他老师发短♥信♥ 不是我爸哈 -没关系
I'm just texting the other teachers,not paps.That's okay
总之 这位小朋友上我眼他过来一下
Anyway,so when my friend here asked me to come by,
我正好不忙 就想管他呢
I had a minute,so I thought,"What the heck?"
你很有名吗 你演过《蜘蛛侠》吗
If you're famous,are you in "Spider-Man"?
我没演《蛛侠》
I'm not in "Spider-Man,
但我演过《银河护卫以》
but I am in "Guardians of the Galaxy."
你才没有
No,you're not!
你开什么玩笑
Are you frickin'kiddin'me?
我是火箭浣能的配音
I'm the voice of Rocket Raccoon!
也是《双面女间谍》的化言人
And the face of "Alias."
也不算是代言人吧 -对我而言你就是
Not the face of.Yeah,you were the face.
《他没那么喜欢你》
A-And "He's Just Not That Into You."
珍妮 你太没礼貌了
Well,Janine,that was rude.
不 我是说《他没那么喜欢你》
No,I-I mean "He's Just Not That Into You"
是我最喜欢的布莱德利·库珀的电影
is my favorite Bradley Cooper film.
那是个群像电影啦
It's more of an ensemble,
但其实仔细想来
but if you think about it,
那其实是贾斯汀·朗的电影
it's Justin Long's movie
你直逗 布拉德利
You crazy,Bradley.
我从《湿热的美国之夏》开始就是库珀粉了
Oh,I've been a Cooper Trooper since "Wet Hot American Summer."
嗯 但你真人看起来不一样
画用 Well,you look different in person.
看着不像名人
You don't look famous.
你的牙不该更白一点吗
Yeah.Shouldn't your teeth be whiter?
是该再白点
They should,
但我牙太敏感了 不能美自
but I can't whiten them because they're too sensitive.
我很喜欢你在《老友记》里的表演
Oh.I just loved you in "The Holdovers."
非常非常暖心
It was just so heartwarming
那是《宿醉》好吧 而且并不暖心
It's "The Hangover,"and,no,it's not.
各位 他现在就有部广受好评的作品
Guys,he's literally in a critically acclaimed film
《奥本海默》
right now."Oppenheimer."
是讲拿破仑的那部吗
Is that the one about Napoleon?
好吧 我应该没演《奥本海默》
Yes.I don't think so.I'm not in "Oppenheimer."
你确定吗 大家都在看《奥本海默》
::Are you sure?Everybody was in "Oppenheimer."
这里怎么会有像胡
Why are there cameras here?
这就说来话长了 布拉德 布拉德利
It's a long story,Brad.Bradley
不过 既然你来都来了
Um,but,hey,since we have you--
好吧 我的三明治要好子 所以
Okay,I-I do you have to get that hoagie,so,um..
不过跟你们聊得真开心
but this -this was so much fun,
能给卡里尔一个A吗
and does Khalil get an "A"?
当然 他当然可以有
Oh,hell yeah,he does.
你走之前能合个影吗
Um,can you stay and take just one picture before you go?
当然 -谢谢你
Yeah,of course.Okay.Thank you.
我们开始吧 都过来 都过来
Let's do it.Ooh!Get in,get in,get in.
太兴奋了吧
Hey.This is so exciting
我等不及要告诉学区所有人了
I can't wait to tell everyone at the district.
你在学区工作吗 -是的
Oh,you work at the school district?Yeah.
你即道这些学校资金严重不足吗
Oh,you know that these schools are criminally underfunded?
所有证据都显示 -对对对 我知道 我在努力了
It's proven every- Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Im working on it.
先合影好吧
Let's just take the picture.Okay.
维拉德·R·阿博特
公立小学
各位 我也不知道啊
Jacob:Look,guys,I don't know.
她说她会带个“特别惊喜”过来
She just said she's"dropping by with a special surprise. "
等等 谁要来 珍妮吗
Wait,who's coming?Janine?
现在退席还不晚 各位
It's not too late to leave, y'all.
我们都走掉她也就烦不到我们了
She can't annoy us if we're not here.
嗨 大家好 抱歉我们迟到了
Hello!Hi,everyone!Sorry we're late
请注意 我们来了一伙儿人 很让人兴奋吧
But do notice that we are a we, which is exciting.
这位是市政厅的琼
Please meet Joan from the city.
你们都该记得教育委员会的
And you'll remember Elizabeth Washington
伊丽莎白·华盛顿吧
from the Education Board.
这是要干嘛 因为她上次来的时候
Okay, what's up? Cause last time she was here,
我都要在年度教育者大会上为格雷戈里致悼词了
I had to eulogize Gregory at the Educator of the Year thing.
这不是我的大明星吗
There's my star.
嘿 我还没收到你的感谢鲜花哦
Hey, you never sent me thank you flowers.
真是噩梦了
Tis is my nightmare.
真的 她是比鬼压床还可怕
Literally, she's my sleep paralysis demon.
阿伯特小学将被评定为
Abbott Elementary is set to be designated
费城的历史地标
as a historical landmark in the city of Philadelphia
我们要成为历史遗产了
We're gonna be a historical place?
来钱了
Cha- ching!
怎么啦
What?
我们会被分到一笔用于修缮结构的
It comes with a discretionary fund
自♥由♥裁量基金
for structural upkeep.
这是真的
Yeah, that's true.
我姨婆的熏牛肉店也入选了
My great aunt's pastrami shop got designated
因为迪克·克拉克曾扒着她家窗户往外看过
'cause Dick Clark looked through the window once.
迪克·克拉克是一位美国电视和广播名人 也是一位制片人
他最出名的是主持1956年至1989年播出的电视节目《美国舞台》
我们一直都知道 阿伯特有多特别
We've always known how special Abbott is,
现在我们真成历史遗产了
but now we're historic.
就像《洛基》里那段楼梯
Like the "Rocky"stairs.
那个不算 因为洛奇是个虚构的人物
Not quite, as Rocky is a fictional character.
不如我们把你扔下楼梯
How about we throw you down those stairs,
你再来告诉我虚构不虚构
and you can see how fictional they feel? !
我想她说的是 贝琪·罗斯的家
I think she just means like the home of Betsy Ross.
贝琪·罗斯(Retsy Ross)是一位美国女裁缝和室内装潢师 传统上认为她设计和缝制了第一面美国国旗
对吧 好吧
Right? Okay.
天啊 伙计们
Oh, my God, guys,
我们可能会成为城市徒步的一站
we're probably going to be a part of walking tours.
我天 谁来当大家的导游呢
Oh, my gosh. Who's gonna give the tour?
好吧 我来 -都静静
Uh, okay. I'll do it. Barbara: Okay.
阿伯特的确是座老学校 但怎么就成历史遗迹了
Abbott is certainly old, but historic?
威拉德·r·阿伯特本人
Willard R. Abbott himself
把我们脚下这栋楼 设计为防空洞
used this very building as a bomb shelter.
随后发现是一场虚惊
It actually turned out to be a false alarm.
尽管如此
Nevertheless,
一位伟人 选择在这片神圣的土地上遁世
a great man cowered on this hallowed ground.
没错 我们会出名的
That's right. We're gonna be famous.
啊 真是太酷了
Aah! This is so cool.
我在学区工作 我们对每所学校都一视同仁
Working at the district, we treat every school as equal.
但我一直都知道阿伯特与众不同
But I always knew Abbott was exceptional.
现在市政厅也这么认为了
And now the city agrees.
让学区的其他学校羡慕去吧
Eat it, all other schools in the district!
这段会掐掉的 对吧
You'll cut that part out, right?
阿伯特小学的成员请注意
Attention Abbott Elementarians.
我是你们的船老大 科尔曼校长
it's your captain, Principal Coleman, speaking.
请停下笔头
If you're learning, stop.
阿伯特小学 我辛辛苦苦拉扯大的那所学校
Abbott Elementary, the school that I raised,
就要成为费城的历史地标了
is becoming a Philly historical landmark.
市里会举办一场揭牌仪式 纪念我们学校的命名人
There will be a plaque ceremony honoring our school's
威拉德·r·阿伯特
namesake, Willard R. Abbott.
如果你觉得这很无聊
And if that sounds old and dusty to you,
学区还为我们和社区
the district is also throwing a pre- party
举办了一个预热派对
for us and the neighborhood.
派对由政♥府♥买♥♥单
We're partying on the district's tab.
哦 还有披萨供应
Oh, and there wijl be pizza.
剧集 | 小学风云(2021) | 导航列表