剧集 | 小学风云(2021) | 导航列表
来了哈 摄制组
Yurrr! What it do, camera crew?
欢迎回到艾娃打造的家园
Welcome back to the house that Ava built.
好久不见了 但你们啥都没错过
It's been a while. Y'all ain't missed anything.
嘿 瞧瞧这是谁
Hey! Look who it is!
多久没见了 有五个月吧
What's it been? Like five months?
你还好吗
How you doin'?
大家好 这片还要继续拍啊 -对
Oh, what up? We still doing this? Yeah.
天啊 家人们 你们好 抱歉
Oh, my God! You guysl Heyl Oh, sorry.
天 你们换新装备了
Um, wow. You got new equipment.
听着 我不想说“我明明告诉你们了” 但
Look, I don't want to say I told you so, but-
那我来说 你们那晚就该听雅各布的话
I will. Y'all should've listened to Jacob
在第0街右转 而不是左转
and made a right on 30th Street instead of the left that night.
你想让重复一遍你那天的遭遇
You want me to tell you what happened to you?
哦 对着镜头啊 好吧 他们被抢劫了
Oh, right Tell the people. So, they got robbed.
就因为他们觉得扛着这些昂贵装备
Because they thought it'd be cute to walk around
在西费城闲逛是个好主意
West Philly at night with all this camera equipment.
我当时要是在场 肯定也要加入抢劫的
Hell, I'd have helped rob you if I was there.
总之还好 你们五个月后还是回来了
Anyway, here we are, five months later,
因为三个艺术系毕业生攒钱
because that's how long it takes for three people
买♥♥到新装备就是要这么久
with art degrees to save up for new cameras.
欢迎回来 今天是职业日
Welcome back! It's Career Day today.
不幸的是
Unfortunately.
艾娃 你想在职业日这天划水摸鱼么
Ava! Not planning on being conscious for Career Day?
这是学区办活动 他们能外理好
This is a district initiative. They can handle it.
有没有觉得坟些学区的人
Anyone else feel like the people from the district
有没有觉得这此学区的人
Anyone else feel like the people from the district
比平时更烦人了
have been more annoying than usual?
他们也不都是坏人 -我觉得他们挺好的
They re not all bad. Ithink they're cool.
他们也不都是坏人 -我觉得他们挺好的
They're not all bad. I think they're cool.
我还挺喜欢今年的
Mnh. I actually like them this year.
表示震惊 -我说不好
Shocking. I don't know.
我觉得他们已经差出了新高度
I feel like they've been unequivocally
而且全体开始摆烂了
and universally worse than they've ever been.
从无可救药到难以忍♥受
From unhelpful to unbearable.
早上好啊 阿伯特小学
Good morning, Abbott Elementary!
早上好 阿伯特小学
"Good morning, Abbott Elementary. "
我现在进学区工作了
So, yeah, I work for the school district now.
你们错过了好多新闻
You guys missed a lot.
嗨 -嘿
Hi. Hey.
坐左边还是右边
Left or right?
坐左边还是右边
Left or right?
左边 谢谢你!
Uh, left. Thank you.
选得好 -是吧
Good choice. Good choice.
天 这个发展日让人头疼
Girl, this Development Day has me developing a migraine.
让我也来一片你的阿斯匹林 拜托
Let me have one of those aspirins, please.
让我也来一片你的阿斯匹林 拜托
Let me have one of those aspirins, please.
这是安♥眠♥药♥
It's a sleeping pill.
合作洽谈 Q: 86♥4♥413459
等有火灾 龙♥卷♥风♥或是火山喷发时你再叫醒我
Wake me if there's a fire, a tornado, or a volcanic eruption.
阿伯特小学盛装出席的老师们 你们好
Good day to the fine teachers of Abbott Elementary.
怎么
What?
选择性略过了一身休闲服的格雷戈里吗
No comment about Gregory being"F- O- I- N, foin"?
不 谢门提老师 这话是对所有人说的
No, Ms. Schemmenti. I was speaking to everyone.
既然大家都看着他
But since all eyes are on him, uh,
那么 艾迪老师 请你来读一读你一丝不苟
Mr. Eddie, would you mind reading from the first paragraph
整理好的第一段 好吗
of your immaculately assembled binder?
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
Sexily?
什么
Excuse me?
这种用词不但有暗示性
That is not only suggestive
对我们今天的嘉宾
but highly inappropriate
也十分不尊重
in front of our company.
哦嗨 大家好
Uh, hi. Hi, everybody.
我们是学区委员
Uh, we're from the school district.
科尔曼校长邀请我们来观摩
Uh, Principal Coleman invited us to come, observe,
与大家通力协作 办好发展日
and collaborate with you all on this Development Day.
没错 协作的重要性
Yes! The importance of collaboration
是我在剑桥学到的
is one of the many things I learned
第一课
while I was matriculating at Cambridge.
没错 我今年夏天去上了哈佛
Yep. I went to Harvard this summer.
我坐在他们的校园里
I sat right there on their campus,
用着他们的免费无线
and I used their free Wi- Fi
通过教育平台取得了教育学学位
to get my degree in Education via Education Connection.
我懂得了做一个好校长
And Ive learned what it actually takes
需要付出怎样的代价
to do the job of principal.
原来我的方法一直是错的
And turns out I've been doing it all wrong.
也没人提醒我一下
Somebody should have told me.
总之 我现在很投入 很上心 也严格遵循规定
Anyway, uh, now I'm engaged and alert, by the book.
哦对 我现在喜欢看书了
Oh, yeah! I like books now.
我们很高兴能代表
We're super excited to be here
新任督学约翰·雷诺兹来到这里
on behalf of the new superintendent, John Reynolds.
我是曼尼 那边是我的梦之队
I'm Manny. That's my dream team over there.
艾米丽和西蒙 我们不是空手而来的
That's Emily. That's Simon. And we don't come empty- handed.
我们带来了平板电脑和智能教具
We come with some iPads and SMART Boards
每一块都预装了学习应用程序
for your classrooms, loaded with learning apps.
新瓶
New and improved models.
装旧洒
Same old engines.
这些人除了给教室添堵
These people aren't gonna change a blessed thing...
不会带来一丝改变
except how many bodies are in the room.
谢谢你 我们回头见
Thank you. And we'll see you around.
谢谢你
Thank you.
格雷戈里 还是需要你来读一下
Gregory, we still need you to read from section"A"
活页夹里的A部分
there in your binder.
A 欢迎回来
"Section A. Welcome back. "
A部分读完了
That concludes section"A. "
谢谢你 艾迪先生 请坐吧
Thank you, Mr. Eddie. You may be seated.
问问各位老师在暑假有没有什么
"Ask the teachers if they have any ideas
想要实施的想法
from over the summer they'd like to implement.
然后轻松开场
Try to make it fun. "
大家过暑假时有什么
Does anyone have any ideas from over the summer
想要试一试的教学想法吗
that they'd like to implement?
哦 -珍妮
Oh. Janine!
我们阿伯特小学最 的老师
One of our most teachers at Abbott
我整个暑假独处时
So, I was thinking over the summer
都在思考我的人生
while I was spending time with myself and just thinking about,
是怎么走到这一步的
like, what really led me to this point in my life
说重点 -说重点吧 珍妮
Get to the point. Get to the point, Janine.
好吧答案是职业日
Yes, okay. So, a Career Day.
我觉得学校应该组织一次职业日
I think we should do Career Day at the school because I checked
我们上次搞这种活动甚至可以追溯到
and we haven't had one since the only jobs for women
女性只能从事打字员的那个时代
were typists, moms, and wet nurses.
让孩子看一看白己未来
I think it'd be a great way for the kids
能从事的有趣工作 会很有教育意义
to see all of the amazing jobs they can have.
对 这是我的主意 说完了 职业日
And that's it. That's my idea. I'm done. Career Day.
办不了的原因我能列出很多
Ava: I could go into the plethora of reasons that won't work- -
比如搞乱课程安排 和种种前车之鉴
scheduling, previous failed attempts,
以及这个主意来自你
the fact that it was your idea.
但我有个办法 -我也有个办法可以省下你很多尴尬
Right, but there is a way But I'm just gonna go ahead
就是当场拒绝你
and say no and save you the embarrassment.
这是我在这里教书的第四年
Janine: You know, this is my fourth year teaching here,
我之前的时间都浪费在创造奇迹上了
and I've wasted a lot of time trying to fight the odds.
但我现在决定只做个好老师
So I've just decided to just be a good teacher, you know?
以芭芭拉为榜样
Take a page out of Barbara's book.
尽力做到最好 也许开始佩戴珍珠项链
Just do what I can. And maybe start wearing pearls.
你是珍妮吧 我是曼尼 刚才台上介绍过
Hey. Janine, right? I'm Manny, which I said up there.
你是珍妮吧 我是曼尼 刚才台上介绍过
Hey. Janine, right? I'm Manny, which I said up there.
我只想告诉你 职业日听起来很不错
Um, I just wanted to say that, uh, Career Day sounded good.
是个好主意 我想再详细了解一下
It's a good idea. I would love to hear more.
谢谢你 你们是刚来到学区的吗
Thank you! So you guys are new at the district?
对 夏天入职的 做的很开心
Yep. Just started over the summer. Loving it so far.
我觉得我们公人有可为
Feel like we're gonna make a lot of positive changes
剧集 | 小学风云(2021) | 导航列表