剧集 | 小学风云(2021) | 导航列表
You know, uh, I thought
一会儿可以一起看《引爆》
we could watch"Set It Off"later?
怎么样 行不
Maybe? Yeah?
小时候我爸就给我看过
Mv daddy showed it to me when I was way too young,
我也想让你也体验下 TJ 可以吗
so Ithouqht Iwould do the same for you, TJ, huh?
早上好 早上好
Barbara: Good morning. Good morning.
见过我的人就没有不喜欢我的
You know, everybody who has ever met me
但我怎么觉得TJ是个例外 老师
has loved me, Mrs. Howard, but I don't think TJ does.
你说的不对 塔里克
That's not true, Tariq.
他真的喜欢我吗
He does love me?
好吧 请问你这么做是为了什么
Look, what exactly are you trving to accomplish here?
你知道吗 假如我跟他妈结婚
Well, vou know, I miqht end up being his common- law dad
我可能最终会成为他父亲
if I common- law marry his mom,
所以我想和他搞好关系
so I would like to connect with him
好让我们成为受同居法保护的
so we could be a family for real
真正的一家人
under the common law.
那么你就要跟他
Well, then you're qoing to have
建立一段真诚的关系
to establish a qenuine relationship with him.
每个学年开始时
At the start of every school year
我得花上几周才能真正了解学生
it usually takes me a few weeks to connect with the students
我会先从叫对他们的名字开始
and I start by using their names.
所以 不如你先考虑叫他尼克
So you might consider calling him Nick.
我觉得还是不要随随便便
Mm, I don't think it's a good idea
给小孩换名字
to be making up names for the boy.
也许会把小TJ搞迷糊
You know it miqht confuse little TJ.
尼克是他的真名
Nick is his actual name.
真的吗
It is?
你 早上好
You Good morning.
好的 霍华德老师 再见
Okay, Mrs. Howard. All riqht.
对 每个人都很好
Yeah, evervone's qood. Mm.
格雷戈里成了学生眼里的酷老师
The kids think Greqory's cool now, which...
我完全不觉得受到了威胁 也不会纠结为什么
I'm so glad that I'm secure enough that it doesn't bother me
酷老师是他而不是我
that it's him and not me.
很好 因为通常来说
That's qood because usually- -
对 我完全不觉得受到了威胁
Yeah, I am not threatened at all.
话说 学区那边怎么样了
Anyways, how is it qoing down at the district?
快给我讲讲
Tell me everythinq.
你知道的 就还好啦
Um...you know, they're qood.
挺好的
It's qood.
只不过
Except
帮你找手语翻译那事
I am having a little bit of trouble
遇上了点困难
qetting the ASL interpreter.
但我会继续努力克服的
And I'm qonna fight through it the way I always do,
可我说不好
but I don't know...
感觉那边的规则很不一样
it's iust a different beast over there.
别别别 别有压力
Don't Don't- Don't stress about it.
伊玛尼的父母帮她
Imani's parents helped her
装了一个更好的语♥音♥转文本应用
to qet a better speech- to- text proqram,
我的手语也越来越好了 所以
my ASL is qettinq better so...
我可以补上她不懂的内容
I can fill in the gaps.
总之 我们都在努力
Yeah, we are managing.
相信我 学区的风格我太了解了
And believe me- I know how the district is.
是啊 但我现在进了学区 再加上之前老师的身份
Yeah, but I am the district now, and I was a teacher,
所以我明白这有多么不同
soIqet how biq this can be.
不管发生什么 我们都会没事
We'll be qood no matter what,
我保证
I promise.
没事的
It's okay.
好吧 谢谢你这么说
AlI right, well, thanks for saying that.
学区的事务千头万绪
We have so many important thinqs to juqgle at the district.
我逐渐明白 你只能拣最重要的做
I'm learning you iust have to prioritize your time.
我不知道 我也希望招到翻译
I don't know. I- I- I wish I could qet the interpreter...
但是
but.
我好讨厌这种感觉
I iust hate that feelinq.
而且
And- -
C老师 又在讲他的无聊的演出了
Uh- oh, Mr. C recapping one of his boring shows aqain?
我猜猜 不过是些东家长
Let me quess- his stories about Martin Short
西家短的事情
are Martin lonq.
好了 你们都上课去吧
AlI right, y'all qo to class.
你刚看到了吗 -看到了
Did you see that? Yes, and, you know,
知道吗 你如黑别总拿我开涮
I reallv think they would respect me more
也许他们会更尊重我
if you wouldn't make so manv iokes at my expense.
我说的是伊玛尼
I was talking about Imani.
她对我的笑话怎么反应那么慢
Why she so late on all my jokes?
是她助听器的原因
Oh, it's her hearing aid.
在人群中时 收音不太好
It has issues when she's in a qroup setting,
她只能用平板电脑转录
and so she uses her tablet,
通常会有延迟
which, vou know, takes a second to transcribe.
但总这么延迟 她的学习效果能保证吗
But you can't learn on a tape delav.
我的玩笑效果也不能保证
And I must be experienced live.
珍妮不是在想办法了吗
I thought Janine was helping with all of this
我觉得对她来说太难办
I think it iust qot too hard.
珍妮吗 那个为了能在紧急情况下开校车
For Janine? The person who qot a commercial driver's license
专门去考了个商用驾照的人
so she could drive a bus in case someone went down?
绝对不难
Hell no.
这不是酷老师吗
Ah, if it isn't Joe Cool.
昨晚怎么没来酒吧呀
We missed you at the bar last night.
我昨晚阿佩罗喝多了
I had a few too many Aperol spritzes.
今天的睡意也阿佩罗了
I might need to take a nap- erol spritz.
这个梗你是从珍妮那偷的吧
You stole that ioke from Janine, didn t you?
怎么 你现在成段子警♥察♥了吗
What, are you the comedy police now?
我恨你 埃迪老师
I...hate...you...Mr. Eddie!
亲爱的 怎么了
Sweetheart, what is the matter?
迪老师劝贾文和我分手
Mr. Eddie told Javon that he should break up with me!
不不不 我可没那么说
No, no no no, no. I did not say that.
那你怎么说的
Well, what did you say?
贾文说要买♥♥条新项链
Um, Javon was talkinq about qetting a new chain,
我只是劝他要专心学习
soItold him that he should iust, you know, focus on school.
他都打算要买♥♥新项链了么
He was qonna buy a new chain? !
天 你在逗我么
Okay, are you kidding me? !
我们费了好大功夫 一直想让贾文买♥♥条新项链
We've been trying to qet Javon to buv a new chain for months.
旧的那条衬得他像傻帽
The old one made him like a qavone.
我们终于让他相信 这是他自己的主意了
We finally had him convinced it was his idea.
她被恶魔附身了 滚开 撒旦
The devil's got her. Be qone, Satan!
我去把拖把圣水拿来
I'mma qet mv holy mop water.
好了 亲 咱去想想怎么报复他
There, there sweetheart. Let's qo plot our revenqe.
格雷戈里·埃迪 你糟糕的异性相处能力
Greqory Eddie, is no woman safe
全校竟然无人能幸免
from your incompetence with the opposite sex?
格雷戈里 真的无人吗
Well, Greqory? Is no?
无人什么啊
Is no what?
问你自己吧
Exactly.
我得去
I qotta qo...
法拉会没事的 别担心
Farrah qonna be fine. Chill.
她恨你 兄弟
She hates vou, bro.
得了吧 伙计
Oh, come on, man.
好的 好的 听上去不错
Mr. Johnson: Yeah, veah, that sounds qood to me.
我找个安静点的地方啊
I'm qoing someplace more private right now.
不行 别来这里
No, you're not.
我刚挂了一个尼日利亚王子的电♥话♥ 这都赖你
You iust made me hanq up on a Niqerian princel
你为啥要来我教室
Whv are you in my classroom?
因为只有这间没被窃听
Cause it's the only one that's not buqqed.
你呢 为啥躲这里
Why are you in here hiding, anyway?
很不幸 我被孩子们当成了酷老师
Unfortunatelv, I have become the cool teacher.
你笑完了吗
Are you done?
学生们总来这儿讨论一些
The kids keep coming in here and talking about things
我管也不是不管也不是的话题
that I just don't feel comfortable weighing in on.
欢迎入伙你以为你找我寻求建议时
Join the club. You think I want you coming up to me
我都都很开心吗
askinq for advice all the time?
一 我没这样啊一拜托
I don't do that. Please.
想想看要是没有我你会怎样
Just think where you'd be if it weren't for me...
早都死了
Dead.
喂 你算哪根葱
剧集 | 小学风云(2021) | 导航列表