剧集 | 小学风云(2021) | 导航列表
芭芭拉 你跑哪去了 你应该替他盯防的
Barbara, where were you? You're supposed to be guarding him!
享受比赛 伙计 享受比赛
Play the game, man. Play the gamel
欢迎收看第一届
Welcome to the first teachers vs. students
师生篮球募款大赛
B- ball game fundraiser.
哈哈 作为家长会主 席我负责担纲
Ha halAs president of the PTA, I put this on.
我收5美元一个人的门票
I charge $5 a head,
但在支付DJ的和健身房♥租金费用后
but after the DJ fees and gym rental,
我们能有大约700美元的盈余
we're gonna be down about $700.
好了 集中注意 来
Alright, y'all. Focus now. Come on.
穿插
Uh...Cut!
我来 -这里
I cut. Here!
他都说了 穿插
Oh, he said, "Cutl"
投篮吧 芭芭拉
Shoot it, Barb!
你去投吧
You shoot it!
你干嘛 你就该投篮的
Oh! Come on! Should've shot it!
不 不要 你不能这样
Melissa: No! Don't You can't!
犯规 技术犯规
Foul! Technical foul!
你罚我吧 挑战
Give it to me, then. Arguing
你还挑战 又挑战啊
Gimme another one! Gimme another one!
投篮吧 芭芭拉 投篮 快投篮
Shoot it, Barb. Shoot it. Shoot itl
消停了吧
Stay down!
艾娃 噢
Ava. Oohl
传球给我
Barbara: Give me the ball.
三 四 五
Three, four, five.
快投篮
And shoot!
好耶
Yes!
全队就我了
I'm carrying this team!
牛 牛
Yesl Yes!
你这是乌龙球
The wrong basket.
格雷戈里 很遗憾我要错过你的专题讨论了
Gregory! I'm bummed we're mlssing your panel. Oh.
记住 最好的回应
Remember- - the best response
总是要带着笑容
is the one given with a smile.
知道了 谢谢 但我宁愿和你们一起去学区里
Noted. Thank you. But I'd rather be doing CPR training
去接受心肺复苏术培训
at the district with you all.
什么 可你马上要参加关于
What? ! You're gonna be on a panel
教育未来的专题讨论了
about the future of education!
你很快就会享受人生中高光时刻
You're about to have the time of your life.
这可能不是我理解的有趣
Eh, it's not exactly my idea of fun.
是啊 你能理解的有趣
Yeah, well, your idea of fun
就是收集稀有的茶匙
is, like, collecting rare teaspoons.
我觉得和其他教育工作者交流也一定很酷
I guess it'll be cool talking with other educators.
也许我会学到一些东西
Maybe I'll learn something,
但除此之外 那不过是一个轻松 低调的夜晚
but other than that, it's an easy, low- key night.
看看 看看
Barbara: Well, well, well! Jacob: Ooh!
你确定你们两个
Are you sure the two of you
是去参加同一场活动吗
are going to the same event?
是的 芭芭拉
Yes, Barb.
你为什么不能穿得帅一点呢
Why don't you look better?
因为这不过是教育工作者之间的普通专题讨论
Because this is a modest panel of educators
而且今天是周二
speaking mostly to fellow educators on a Tuesday.
我穿得很得体啊
I'm dressed appropriately!
也许是在周一吧
Melissa: Maybe for a Monday.
你今天怎么了
What is up with you today?
我不知道
I dunno.
这次可是高端局 好吗
This is the Thunderdome. Okay?
我联谊会姐妹兼竞争对手克里斯特也会去
My sorority sister/rival, Crystal, is gonna be there.
我们相互看不顺眼 但谁先承认就意味着谁失败
We hate each other, but admitting that means defeat,
所以 格雷戈里 我们必须赢下这次的专题讨论
so, Gregory, we have to win this panel.
今晚感觉如何
How are we feeling about tonight?
绝对不会腹泻 我只能告诉你这么多
Definitely not diarrheal, Ill tell you that much.
所以 我的图书管♥理♥员♥计划
So, the superintendent makes his final decision tonight
是否可以在全区推行
on whether or not my librarian program
学区督导今晚会做出最后的决定
is gonna be instituted district- wide.
我还打算和许久没见的阿伯特的朋友
I also have CPR training in a bit
去参加心肺复苏的培训
with my Abbott friends who I haven't seen in a while.
好消息是心肺复苏课是释放压力的最佳场所
Good news is CPR class- - best place to stress faint.
那也算是一个盛大的夜晚
It's kind of a big night.
你确定你可以去培训吗
You sure you're good to take a class?
是的 我不能再改时间了
Yeah. I can't reschedule it again.
我的证书下周到期
My certification lapses next week,
所以如果我今晚再不去 那我就不能再教了
so if I don't do it tonight, I can't teach anymore.
好了 各位 安静一下
Alright, everyonel Settle in!
雅各布 -阿维 嗨
Jacob? - Avi. Hi!
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
感觉好久没见你了
Aah! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!
我知道 我们待会儿去喝一杯 叙叙旧吧
I know, right? Well, let's get a drink later and catch up.
好的
Okay.
谁知道心肺复苏术的三个重要步骤
Who knows the three C's of CPR?
你知道吗 小姐
How about you, miss?
你为什么不问问别人呢 罗布警长
Ha! Why don't you ask someone else, Captain Rob?
我可以展示给你
Man: I can show you!
好的
Yes.
噢 梅丽莎
Ooh! Melissa.
我觉得那个人想和你好好勾兑一下
I think that man wants to socialize with you.
我觉得勾兑上了
I would hope so.
他今天早上吃光了我最后一点麦片
He ate the last of my cereal this morning.
什么 他怎么在你家
What? He was at your house?
姐妹 难道你家着火了
Girl, was there a fire?
你在和这个男人约会
You are dating this man?
不 我们没在约会 -他们在鬼混而已
No, we're not dating. They're hooking up.
雅各布
Jacob!
你害我错过了第二个步骤
Now I missed the second"C. "
我怎么就不知道呢 -我也蒙在鼓里
How did I not know about this? Or me? !
因为没什么好知道的
Because there's nothing to know.
也许我家墙的隔音效果
Except maybe the walls at my place
没我想象的好 雅各布
are thinner than I thought, Jacob.
呃 呃 我马上就回来
Um, uh, you know what? I- I'll be right back.
我不在的时候 你们不准说什么重要信息
Nobody say anything important while I'm gone.
我们不会为你暂停课程的
We will not be pausing the course!
嘿 请告诉我 你着急忙慌的把我叫出来
Hey. Please tell me you pulled me out in a panic
只是个恶作剧 因为我还真被你吓到了
as a fun prank 'cause you got me. Hal
不是 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Uh, no. We have a big problem.
各位 我们是这样想的
Captain Robinson: . people, we think that way about
你在做什么
What are you doing?
掂量掂量对手
Sizing up the opps.
对丁
The opps?
她来了 黑武士本尊
There she is. Darth Hater herself.
谁 -克里斯特
Who? Crystal.
我那卑微的联谊会姐妹和宿敌
My trifling sorority sister and nemesis.
这个贱♥人♥不是在跟我竟争
If her bird- ass ain't competing with me,
就是在模仿我
her raggedy- ass is copying me.
她还抄袭我当上校长的暴脾气
Her crusty self even copied me on becoming a principal.
她抢先当上校长也不过是想恶心我
Or her dusty self became one first just to spite me.
克里斯特
Crystal!
姐妹
Soror!
别理他 他只是在记录
Don't mind him. He's just documenting
因为这是我第四次来了
since it's my fourth time here.
很高兴你终于被邀请了
I'm so glad you were finally invited!
你还带来了你的年度最佳教育工作者
And you brought your educator of the year.
你知道理查德两年前就赢了这个称号♥吗
You know Richard won that two years ago?
理查德
Richard.
理查德·泰勒·威廉姆斯 -你好
Richard Tyler Williams. Hi.
理查德·泰勒·威廉姆斯
Richard Tyler Williams.
理查德·泰勒·威廉姆斯 所有的观众你们好
Richard Tyler Williams. On all platforms.
我是艾娃·科尔曼 尊敬的阿伯特小学校长
Ava Coleman, esteemed principal of Abbott Elementary.
在我左边的是 格雷戈里·埃迪
To my left, Gregory Eddie- -
格雷戈里·埃迪 去年的年度最佳教育工作者
Gregory Eddie. Last year's educator of the year!
恭喜 -谢谢你 真是
Congrats! Ah. Thank you. It was, uh- -
当你得到这个奖的时候
You just started teaching full- time
才刚开始全职教书 对吧
when you got that, right?
剧集 | 小学风云(2021) | 导航列表