跟整个世界分享他的快乐
with the world.
跟尼克在一块 我只是不想让他
With Nick, I just didn't want him to think
以为我是个见钱眼开的女人
I was some groupie stalker after his money.
我只是不想再去掩饰任何事情
I just wanted so badly not to hide anything anymore,
你知道 就是坦诚相待
you know, to tell the truth.
告诉我
So tell me.
什么
What?
把我当成尼克
Pretend I'm Nick.
跟我说真话
Tell me the truth.
我是说 计划一下你要说什么
I mean, you planned your speech.
你对着镜子练习过
You've rehearsed it in front of the mirror,
我知道我会练习的
Or I know I would have.
说给我听
Let me hear it.
好吧
Okay.
尼克
Nick,
我拍了62部限制级电影
I've done 62 x-rated movies,
做了35次封面
35 box covers,
俱乐部登台上千次
A thousand club appearances.
我有二十个粉丝俱乐部 自己的网站
I have 20 fan clubs, my own website.
保守估计定期
A conservative estimate would place
跟我发♥生♥关♥系♥的人数有50个
the amount of people I've fucked in the mid-hundreds.
我约会过电影明星 政客
I've dated movie stars, politicians,
黑♥手♥党♥餐厅的一对孪生厨师兄弟
and a pair of twin mafioso restaurant chefs
缉毒署探员差点逮捕我
Who nearly got me arrested by drug enforcement agents.
我有过吸安♥非♥他♥命♥的日子 吸可♥卡♥因♥的日子
I've had my amphetamine phase, my coke phase,
一天吸三盒烟的日子
My 3-cigarette-pack-a-day phase.
十年里 我和家庭成员没有说过
I haven't talked to a single member of my family--
酗酒 宗教变♥态♥
Drunks and religious psychopaths,
和他们中任何人都没说过
Each and every one of them-- in 10 years.
我打过三次胎
I've had 3 abortions,
从四个公♥寓♥里被赶出来过
Been kicked out of my last 4 apartments...
从没有人像你那样
And I have never, ever had anyone
亲吻过我
kiss me like you do.
太美了
That's beautiful.
可是太晚了
But it's too late.
我是说 如果不把自己的感觉告诉别人
I mean, if we don't tell people how we feel,
我们在这里干什么
What are we doing here?
你要去告诉夏洛特
You need to tell Charlotte.
我知道
I know.
等艾蒂好一点就...
Once Addy's better and--
不 要现在让她知道
No, she needs to know now.
现在还不是好时机
Now is not a good time.
没有好时机
But there is no good time.
没有正确时机
There is no right time.
只有现在
There is only now.
整个生命能在五分钟内改变
Your entire life can change in 5 minutes.
甚至更少
Less.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
我决定不了哪个吸引力更小
I can't decide which looks less appealing.
我必须和你谈谈
I got to talk to you.
她决定要这个孩子了吗
Did she decide to keep the baby?
不知道
I don't know.
跟那个无关
It's not about that.
我想我们应该坐下
I think we should sit down.
那么...
So...
很久以前
A long time ago,
当我还非常年轻时 在你出生之前
When I was a lot younger, before you were born,
我做过一些事
I did something,
一些我纯粹不...
Some things, that I'm not entirely...
让我换一个说法
Let me rephrase that.
毒品
Drugs?
不 不是毒品
No, not drugs.
不是那样的一个故事
It's not that kind of a story.
我是说 我碰过毒品 可那不是我...
I mean, I have done drugs, but that's not what I...
我对你的爱无法用言语形容
You know I love you above and beyond words.
我永远不会抛弃你
I would never abandon you.
我知道 妈妈
I know, mom.
什么
What?
我说"我知道"
I said, "I know."
那之后你说什么
What did you say after that?
几周前我找到了出生证明
I found my birth certificate a couple weeks ago.
什么
What?
你之前怎么不说呢
Why didn't you say so?
我...我不知道
I don't-- I don't know.
我猜...
I guess...
我对妈的感觉很糟糕 我是说艾蒂
I guess I felt bad for mo--I mean Addy.
她也是你妈妈
She's still your mom too.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
等她有所好转时
And as soon as she's better,
我们再决定该怎么办
We're gonna decide how to work this.
我想先跟你谈谈
But I wanted to talk to you first,
因为 首先 第一 我想知道
Because, first and foremost, I wanted to see
你如果会认我这个妈妈
if you'll take me back as your mom.
我想尽到做母亲的责任
I'm reapplying for the job.
有很多责任的
I'm a lot of work.
我知道
I know.
打扰一下 亨特小姐
Excuse me, Miss Hunter.
你妹妹从手术室出来了
Your sister's out of the OR.
你们可以去看她
You can both go see her now.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾蒂好一点之后 我们能一起去旅行吗
After Addy gets better, can we all go on a road trip?
好主意
Great idea.
艾丽卡也去吗
Can Elektra come too?
我们可以邀请她
We can ask her.
我认为她会要那个孩子的
I think she's gonna keep the baby.
你认为 怎么会呢?
You do? How come?
之前我考验过她
Because I tested her earlier.
我问她要不要抽烟
I asked her if she wanted to smoke,
她说不抽
And she said she couldn't.
真狡猾
Very sneaky.
另外 如果她有了孩子 就可以辞掉工作
Besides, if she has the baby, then she can quit her job,
因为她会成为大富翁
Because she'll be a millionaire.
你什么时候变得这么聪明
When did you get to be so clever?
我猜是遗传
Genetic, I guess.
说到这个 什么时候告诉我
Speaking of which, when are going to tell me
关于我爸的事
about my dad?
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
他名叫乔治
His name is George.
又进了监狱
He's back in prison.
名字叫乔治
His name is George?
那姓什么
What's his last name?
卡兹
Katz.
夏洛特·卡兹·亨特
Charlotte Katz-Hunter.
这是我听过的最糟糕的名字
That is the worst name I have ever heard.
没人强迫你跟他姓
Nobody's forcing you to take his last name.
我能改中间名吗
Can I change my middle name?
你没有中间名
You don't have a middle name.
我知道 我想改名字
I know, but I want to change my name
叫夏洛特D·亨特
to Charlotte D. Hunter.
D代表什么呢
What does the D stand for?
危险
Danger.
危险是你的中间名
Danger is your middle name?
危险是我的中间名
Danger is my middle name.
很好 我喜欢
It's good. I like that.
[后面还有 请别走开]
你知道
You know
时间会把你弄得一团糟
Time will make a mess of you
你知道
You know
总是把最好的留给你
It always gets the best of you
有很多好人
电影精选列表