好吧 我也抽一支
Okay, I'll have one.
谢谢
Thanks.
多丽丝说很多商店
Doris says some stores
都有你阴♥道♥的塑料模型
carry a plastic replica of your vagina.
她那么说
She said that?
我不相信她
I didn't believe her.
是真的
It's true.
真的吗
Really?
嗯
Yeah.
不可思议
That's weird.
人们买♥♥那个干什么
What do people do with it?
可能
Well...
我猜可能很多人装饰品味太独特吧
I guess some people have strange tastes in decorating.
你知道 就像 就像个新生事物
You know, it's-- it's like a novelty item.
什么是新生
What's a novelty?
就像一个滑稽可笑的东西但不
Like a funny thing that doesn't really--
当然它也有用处 但是它总像
I mean, it has a use, but it's also like a...
天呢
Boy.
我还要再想想才能回答你
I'll have to think about that.
也许我可以带一个去学校
Maybe I could bring one into school.
这不妥吧
I don't think that would be--
我也不知道该怎样跟你说
I'm not sure how that would go over.
我们可以用它来做性教育
We could use it for sex ed
替掉那些空洞的图片
instead of those lame pictures.
我们还是看杂♥志♥吧
Why don't we read a magazine?
给
Here.
这有个不错的
Here's a good one.
"一男因妻乳坐牢"
"Man Jailed Over His Wife's Breasts."
伦敦 7月3号♥
London, July 3rd.
"一个伦敦男人被叛入狱20个月
"A london man has been sentenced to 20 months in jail
因为威胁他妻子
for reportedly kidnapping his wife
不准她做隆胸手术"
to stop her from having surgery to enlarge her breasts."
戴克兰迪·萨默 31岁
Deckland Summer, 31,
告诉他妻子说 艾玛
told his wife, Emma,
"'别这么做'
"'don't do it,'
同时拽着她就出了医院
while dragging her out of the hospital,
当时她正在等着做手术"
where she was waiting to have the operation,"
太阳报 星期三报道
The SUN reported wednesday.
"他说他拿着一把刀要杀了她
"he said he had a knife and would kill her
如果她不跟他走
if she did not come with him.
那个女人成功从萨默那逃走
The woman managed to escape from Summer
并在虚脱前跑到了警局"
and ran into an office before collapsing."
"医院的工作人员露安娜·艾丽
"Hospital worker Luanna Ali
告诉警♥察♥他老公这么说
told police he said to her,
'我很爱你 但一样会杀了你'
'I like you as you are. I will kill you now.'
从那以后 25岁的艾玛
Since then, Emma, 25,
离开了她老公
has left her husband
同时放弃了
and also decided to forgo
隆胸手术"
the breast enhancement operation."
结尾真好
So kind of a happy ending.
他喜欢她的原本面目
He loved her the way she was.
那样的男士现在很难找啊
It's not easy to find a guy like that.
但他也太疯狂了
But he was crazy.
这种情况却很常见
Which is not hard to find.
你有假胸吗
Do you have fake boobs?
没有
No.
你呢
You?
我才13岁
I'm only 13.
现在人们很小就关心这个
People start early these days.
我还以为所有的艳星都有假胸呢
I thought all porn stars had fake boobs.
这也是多丽丝说的吧
Did Doris say that too?
她说你是个演员
She said you were an actress
演一些我不想看的电影
in movies I wouldn't want to see.
你们彼此还真开诚布公啊
You guys are really open with each other.
是啊
Yep.
为什么他们都管那叫成♥人♥电♥影♥
Why do they call them adult movies
而他们本身却是些青少年
if they're so juvenile?
这只是种委婉的说法
It's a euphemism.
什么是委婉
What's a euphemism?
一种表述事物的礼貌方式
A polite way of saying something
那样就不会在表述时觉得太不正统
that drags all the fun out of saying it.
就比如说塑料阴♥道♥是新生事物吗
Like saying a plastic vagina's a novelty item?
你真聪明
You're a smart kid.
多丽丝还说过什么
What else did your-- did Doris say?
她还说在你内心深处
That in your heart,
其实你已经不再想从事那个行业
you already quit your job,
但是你自己还不知道
but you don't know it yet,
自己苦苦挣扎着寻找自我
and that you're yearning to become a person of substance.
听到尼克·查佩的不幸消息
The rock music world is in shock
整个摇滚乐界都很震惊
with the news that Nick Chapel,
尼克是著名摇滚乐队午夜爱天堂的鼓手
the drummer for the popular rock band Midnight Love Parade,
他被发现死在
has been found dead in the lavatory
一架商业飞机的洗手间里
of a commercial airliner.
调查员在他的行李中发现了毒品
Investigators found drug paraphernalia on Chapel
并声称此次事件可能源起吸毒过量
and are handling this as a possible accidental overdose.
随行空姐也被发现有点精神失常
The female flight attendant was in hysterics
当飞机抵达纽约时
as the plane touched down in new york city,
即查佩原本计划举办音乐会的地方
where Chapel was scheduled to play tonight.
艾丽卡
Elektra.
艾丽卡 能听见我说话吗
Elektra, can you hear me?
醒醒
Wake up.
你醒了啊
Hey there.
我晕倒了吗
Did I faint?
幸亏你是在医院晕倒了
At least you were in the perfect place.
夏洛特呢
Where's Charlotte?
她出去弄吃的了
She went to get a snack.
我很喜欢她
I like her.
她有点怪
She's a little weird.
我以前从来不喜欢孩子的
I've never liked any kid before,
即使小时候
even as a kid.
你妹妹怎么样了
How's your sister?
哦
Well...
我们说话这功夫 医生
They are reconstructing her face
正在重塑她的脸
as we speak.
他们就是这么说的
Those are their exact words.
他们说这的整形外科手术是最好的
They say that the plastic surgeon is the best of the best
她会没事的
and she's gonna be just fine.
-谢天谢地 -谢天谢地
- Thank god. - Thank god.
你相信上帝
You believe in god?
现在相信
Right now, yes.
我也想相信
I'd like to believe.
但我也不知道
But I don't know.
我环顾世界
I look around the world,
我还是不太相信
and I'm in a constant state of disbelief.
夏洛特告诉我关于尼克的事了
Charlotte told me about Nick.
他是孩子的父亲吗
Is he the father?
你喜欢他吗
Did you love him?
我现在才觉得我的确喜欢他
It's starting to dawn on me that maybe I did.
但我从来没告诉过他
But I never told him.
我真的很喜欢他
You know, the last guy I really liked,
我们约会了好几个月
we dated for a couple months.
我不知道他是不是认识我
I didn't know if he knew about me,
我也没问
and I didn't want to ask.
但是不管怎么说
But anyway...
我跟他上♥床♥后的第一天
The day after I finally went to bed with him,
他要我的亲笔签名
he asked me for my autograph.
他人很好
He was almost sweet about it.
"我都不敢相信
"I can't believe
我居然跟艾丽卡·蕾科斯上♥床♥了" 他告诉我
I fucked Elektra Luxx," He told me.
他想跟我 跟他的朋友
He wanted to share it with me, with his friends,
电影精选列表