我以为"她终于明白了"
I thought, "you know, she's finally gonna get it."
整个计划都被打断了
The whole thing got interrupted,
她整晚都在嘲笑我
And she spent the whole night making fun of me.
我的工作也很不如意
And I'm so bad at my job,
我怕没人愿意雇用我
I'm afraid nobody's gonna hire me
因为脏话我说不出口
'cause I get embarrassed talking dirty
口♥交♥我又做不来
And I can't eat pussy.
他们迟早会明白
It's just a matter of time before they realize
我是个最烂的色情演员
That I'm the lamest porn star ever.
我肯定你没那么糟糕
Well, I'm sure it's not as bad as it seems.
相当糟糕
It's pretty awful.
你有没有想过改行
Well, have you thought about a new career?
想过的
Yeah.
但是我很笨 什么事都不擅长
But I'm so dumb, I'm not good at anything.
你只是对自己要求太高了
You're just being hard on yourself.
不是 我说的是实话
No, I'm being honest.
每个人都当面嘲笑我
You know, everybody laughs at me.
他们甚至不愿意
They don't even have the courtesy
在背后取笑我
To do it behind my back.
那些男人今晚袭击我的时候
When those men came at me tonight,
我想"就这样吧 我要死了"
I thought, "this is it. I'm dead.
我的一生什么也没有做
"and I haven't even done anything with my life
也没有机会告诉她林戈的故事
"or had the chance to tell her about Ringo and the puking
那样她就会明白
So she'd understand."
告诉谁
Tell who?
谁是林戈
Who's Ringo?
是我12岁时养的狗 一条金毛猎犬
He was my dog when I was 12. Golden retriever.
它怎么了
What happened to him?
天啊 它
God, he was...
它见到什么都上
He was always humping everything.
就好像"你这只猪 让我爽"
It was like, "get off me, you pig."
一刻不停
Nonstop.
它也确实是最性感的狗
And he really was the horniest dog.
我的意思是 它有点问题
I mean, something was wrong with him.
这些我从没有告诉过别人
I've never told anybody this before.
当时是这样的
What happened was, I...
一堆杂♥志♥摊开在我面前
I had all these magazine articles spread out.
我那时在做作业
I was doing this school project
做拼贴画
this collage on rock formations.
我两腿摆成个V字
My legs were in a v.
只穿了T恤和短裤
I was only wearing a t-shirt and panties.
林戈跑进来玩
And Ringo comes running in to play...
后来它开始舔我的膝盖
And he starts licking my knee,
这很好笑 你知道吗
which was funny, you know?
接着
And then...
很突然地
All of a sudden, he...
它移到我的大腿间 嗅着
Starts moving up my thigh, sniffing.
我觉得有些痛
And I got this tingle.
出于好奇
So out of curiosity,
而且我妈当时睡着了
And because my mother was asleep,
我就脱掉了短裤 让它看
I moved my panties aside. Let him investigate.
它就把鼻子贴在那
So he just stuck his nose in there
然后开始舔我的阴♥唇♥
and started licking between my lips.
它非常温柔而且不知疲倦
And he was so gentle and tireless.
我是说 那条狗可以一停不停的舔一晚
I mean, that dog could have kept licking all night.
而且你知道 那感觉太爽了
And, you know, it felt so good.
直到现在 我再没那么爽过
To this day, I haven't had better head.
所以我就躺下
So I laid down,
脱下内♥裤♥ 任它舔
and I took off my underpants, and I let him go to town
这时 这时
When--when...
突然间 我听见我妈歇斯底里的大喊
out of nowhere, I hear my mom yelling hysterically,
拿起一个湿拖把就打它
beating the dog with a wet mop.
我是说 看她那样就像着了魔似的
I mean, it was like she was possessed.
她一个礼拜没跟我讲话
She wouldn't talk to me for a week.
然后有一天 我回到家
And then one day, I came home,
发现林戈不见了
and Ringo was gone.
她说它跑了 我知道她在撒谎
And she said he ran away, but I knew she was lying.
就是那个夏天
And that summer,
我发现它的项圈和骨头被埋在后院
I found his collar and bones buried in the backyard.
霍莉 那太可怕了
Holly, that's horrible.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe--
我真不敢相信居然告诉你这么多
I can't believe I told you that.
没关系的
It's okay.
所以现在
So now...
每次我为女生口♥交♥时
Every time I go down on a girl,
都会想起林戈
I think of Ringo,
情不自禁的浮想联翩
and everything just comes up in me.
无法自控
I can't--I can't control it.
当然
Of course.
但是现在你已经都说出来了
But now you've acknowledged it.
就把这页揭过去放眼未来吧
It's time to just move on.
不能让身体总是承受这些事情
The body doesn't want to hold on to these things.
有时也要学会释放
It just wants to let it go.
你太善解人意了
You're so understanding.
你不觉我的我很恶心吗
You don't think I'm disgusting?
当然不会
Of course not.
我不是什么泼妇吗
I'm not some immortal whore?
你是说放荡的吧
You mean immoral?
是 我说的就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what I mean.
亲爱的
Sweetie...
我觉得对于寻欢作乐
I think when it comes to pleasure,
如果感觉良好而且又没有伤害别人
if it feels good and you're not hurting anyone,
管它什么伦理道德呢
then forget about morals.
你妈妈做的
What your mother did--
才不道德呢
That was immoral.
她让我叔叔用枪把林戈打死了
She had my uncle shoot Ringo in the head.
那才是纯粹的邪恶
Well, that's just pure evil.
我
I...
我觉得我好多了
I think I'm cured.
不 我觉的 我只是需要多跟人交流
No, I think I just-- I needed to tell somebody.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的 没什么
Sweetie, don't mention it.
不 我要好好答谢你
No, I need to pay you back somehow.
别傻了
Do not be silly.
不 只有这样我才会心安理得
No, I would feel so much better
如果你躺下 让我给你口♥交♥
if you'd just lie down and let me give you head.
什么
What?
我都不怎么认识你
I don't even know you.
这对我很重要
It would mean so much to me.
你还是跟斑比做吧
You should be doing this with Bambi.
我有职业精神的
Look, I could use the practice.
怎么样 我可以好好招待你一下
Come on, my treat.
摆脱了
Please.
我要先上个厕所
I have to pee first.
神圣的玛丽亚啊 仁慈的母亲
Blessed Mary, Mother of Mercy,
不管斑比怎样说您不是处♥女♥
no matter what Bambi says about you not being a virgin,
我仍然相信你
I still believe in you
恳请您的庇佑
and implore your divine guidance.
求求您了 求求您了 求求您了
Please, please, please
帮我不要让那个加拿大女孩失望
Help me not to barf all over that nice canadian girl
以作为对她的回报
as I pay her back for her kindness.
阿门
Amen.
我一直都想学中文
I always wanted to learn chinese.
我也不知为什么 自从我还是个小女孩
I don't know why, but ever since I was a little girl.
有人吗
Hello?
达比
Darby?
霍莉还在这吗
Is Holly still here?
在
Yeah.
这是她的朋友斑比
This is her friend Bambi.
嗨 斑比 快进来
Hey, Bambi. Come on in.
电影精选列表