你需要什么帮助你入睡吗
You need something to help you sleep?
好的
Okay.
你要接吗
Are you going to get that?
不会
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
该死的 玛克辛
God damn it, Maxine.
仔细听着 你这个臭婊♥子♥
Listen to me carefully, you whiny psycho bitch.
你不会得到他的
You can't have him.
收起你那张整形失败的脸吧
So pull your botox head out of your skanky little ass
过他妈你自己的生活去吧
And get yourself a fucking life of your own.
你不准碰我的东西
You are not allowed to borrow mine!
玛克辛
Maxine.
我简直不敢相信我花了那么多时间
To think of the unbearable amount of hours
听你讲那感人的母性焦虑症
Listening to your pathetic motherhood hang-ups
对你姐姐的嫉妒
And your embarrassing jealousy of your sister
那些烂的要命的梦想
And those excruciating dreams
开家愚蠢的餐馆
Of opening that stupid restaurant,
这些你永远也不会去做 因为
Which you're never actually gonna do because--
-什么 -玛克辛 发生什么事了
- What? - Maxine, what's going on?
你是谁
Who is this?
开门啊 发生了什么事
Open the door. What is going on?
等一下
Hold on!
她怎么了
What happened to her?
求你了 玛克辛
Come on, Maxine. Please.
闭嘴
Shut up!
不 长官 我不是说你
No, not you, officer.
她会好起来吗
Is she gonna make it?
她开车掉进了坑里
She ran her car into a pole.
现场的警♥察♥就拨了她最后拨出的号♥码
The officer on site called the last number she dialed
事故相当严重
And said it's pretty serious.
你应该去看看她
You should go.
我会留下来
I'm gonna stay.
特拉维斯 她在急诊室
Travis, she's in the emergency room.
你不应该让她一个人待着
She shouldn't be alone.
我打电♥话♥给她姐姐 她会来的
Well, I'll call her sister, and she can go.
她是她的家人
She's her family.
做你想做的吧
Do what you got to do.
我想留在这
What I go to do is stay here.
现在摆出这种样子有点晚了
It's a little late for these gestures.
你不必跟我讲话
You don't have to talk to me.
也不必看着我
You don't have to look at me.
甚至不需要跟我在同一个房♥间
You don't even have to be in the same room as me.
去睡觉就好
Just go to sleep.
我去煮一壶咖啡
I'm gonna put on a pot of coffee,
我会留在这儿的
And I'm gonna stay right here.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
-对不起 -你是谁
- I'm sorry. - Who are you?
我忘记你在这 我是
I forgot. I'm...
我是丽塔的室友
I'm Rita's roommate.
谁
Who?
茹比的加勒比海酒吧的招待
The bartender from ruby's caribbean.
她说你今晚在停车场遭袭击了
She said you got attacked in the parking lot tonight
是这样吗
Or something.
是的
Yeah.
她给你服了两片安♥眠♥药♥
She gave you a couple valiums,
所以你现在应该很想睡觉
So that's probably what you're feeling right now.
正是如此
Right.
那是什么
What's that?
工作用的东西
It's for work.
我是个按♥摩♥师
I'm a masseuse.
你好 妈咪
Hi, mama.
不 我是个按♥摩♥师
No, a masseuse.
我给别人按♥摩♥
I do body work.
我叫达比
My name is Darby.
我是霍莉
Hi. I'm--I'm Holly.
如果你想回去睡觉的话
So, look, if you want to go back to sleep, I can...
不 我真的不想
No. No, really.
我很好
I'm--I'm good. I'm good.
所以
So...
你从哪里来的
Where are you from?
加拿大
I'm canadian.
很酷啊
Cool.
你去过吗
Yeah, you ever been?
没有
No.
可我喜欢那儿的美食
But I love the food.
你知道是谁袭击你的吗
Do you know the guys that did this to you?
不知道
No, no.
总有些日子是特别奇怪的日子
I guess some days are stranger than others.
不错
Yeah.
每次只要有奇怪的事情发生
Whenever something really weird happens to me,
我总觉得那是一种生命的印记
I think it's, like, a life marker.
我对我自己说"达比
I say to myself, "Darby,
你现在还活着
"you are alive, and the time is now.
你不会忘记今天"
Today is a day you will not forget."
是啊
Yeah.
今天还是我生日
And it's also my birthday.
今天是你的生日吗
Today is your birthday?
天啊
No shit? My gosh.
我们得喝一杯庆祝
We should have a drink to celebrate.
不必了 我不能再喝了
No, I really-- I can't hold my liquor.
可你应该喝点儿
But you should.
靠
Well, fuck.
我给你做个生日按♥摩♥吧
You know what, let me give you a birthday massage.
不用
No.
不必了
No, you really-- I couldn't.
你脖子硬得像石头 被撞碎的石头
Your neck is like a rock, like you smashed it.
是啊 我今天被车撞了
Yeah, I got hit by a car today.
两次
Twice.
天啊 真是个走运的生日
Jesus, quite the birthday...
没错
Yeah.
你的工作需要久坐吗
Do you spend a lot of time sitting at work?
某些姿势需要
Some positions, I guess.
那今天在被袭击和被车撞之前
So before getting attacked and before getting run over,
你做了什么特别的事情庆祝生日吗
Did you do anything special for your birthday?
没有
Not really.
我的意思是
I mean, I...
我去上班 然后去健身
I went to work, and then I went to the gym.
再然后我最好的朋友让我跟她一起上班
And then my best friend called me to go work with her,
结果没有成功
But that didn't really pan out.
再来就遇到了这个女人 她带我们去了酒吧
And then we met this woman who took us to the bar,
她喝得烂醉
And she got tanked, and...
最后我朋友送她回家
My friend ended up taking her home and...
没关系
It's okay.
哭出来吧
Just let it out.
你的身体受的伤很严重
Your body's been through some major, major trauma.
不是因为那个
It's not that.
是因为斑比
It's just Bambi.
她不记得
She didn't--
她甚至都不记得今天是我生日
She didn't even remember it was my birthday,
我本以为她知道今天是我生日才找我的
And that's why I thought she was calling to begin with.
我原以为她会给我个惊喜
I was sure she had some surprise planned for me
什么的
or something,
她只是找我一起和男人上♥床♥
And she just wanted me to tag-team some guy.
她蠢透了 她甚至不知道
She's so stupid, she doesn't even realize that
我喜欢她
I have feelings for her.
我紧张极了
I-I felt so nervous,
因为即使那不是真的
'cause even though it was a fake thing,
只是一种美丽的假象
Just a pony show for some cheese ball,
电影精选列表